It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Freebies march 5 - 11

Freebies march 5 - 11

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   1   2    Go to LAST page   
total pages: 2
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
pickmepickme  
Growin' Gills!
Add pickmepickme to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from pickmepickme
Send a Private Message to pickmepickme!

Committed in Sep 2006
I'm in Toronto

Addiction Index™: 596
Mar 09, 2007  6:12 AM 16

Originally posted by doubletrouble
i've noticed by accident that if you call and complain about something you will get a free product. Called OB about their new tampons and how the plastic was hard to remove compared to there original ones (sorry i could be an ob spokeswomen love them) gave them the bar code etc, was sent samples and coupons for free packages and it hasn't stopped. And i believe they have made resolved the issue i called about..so it is worth your while to complain. Once got a bad batch of chips with no flavor, coupon sent for free bag. my problem now is the companies that refuse to take complaint seriously. mind you i complained to one company that i still haven't received my sample that keeps getting posted here and they say it 's on the way...yah

When you say that "companies that refuse to take complaint seriously", do you mean that you've complained so many times that they think you're crying wolf just to get a replacement coupon/product?

Winnings 2008 - $4,540
Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
pink lady  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add pink lady to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from pink lady
Send a Private Message to pink lady!

Committed in Apr 2006
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 438
Mar 09, 2007  9:04 AM 17

Originally posted by doubletrouble
i've noticed by accident that if you call and complain about something you will get a free product. Called OB about their new tampons and how the plastic was hard to remove compared to there original ones (sorry i could be an ob spokeswomen love them) gave them the bar code etc, was sent samples and coupons for free packages and it hasn't stopped. And i believe they have made resolved the issue i called about..so it is worth your while to complain. Once got a bad batch of chips with no flavor, coupon sent for free bag. my problem now is the companies that refuse to take complaint seriously. mind you i complained to one company that i still haven't received my sample that keeps getting posted here and they say it 's on the way...yah

this works just as well if you are giving a compliment. if you really love a product it doesn't hurt to email the company and let them know. I've done that a couple of times and received coupons or free products.

Tricia_8  
I live for Juju!
Add Tricia_8 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Tricia_8
Send a Private Message to Tricia_8!

Committed in Jul 2005
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 2536
Mar 09, 2007  10:17 AM 18

http://www.slashfood.com/2007/03/05...eak-march-15th/

Free coffee at Starbuck's on March 15th -- link to above for details.

bluebutterfly  
Recently Committed Human
Add bluebutterfly to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from bluebutterfly
Send a Private Message to bluebutterfly!

Committed in Feb 2007
I'm in acutally a little town
Manitoba where it's cold
Addiction Index™: 17
Mar 09, 2007  10:41 AM 19

i went to the flat earth website about the chips and they still say they are coming soon just thought i would let you guys know.

Dragyn  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Dragyn to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Dragyn
Send a Private Message to Dragyn!

Committed in Sep 2001
I'm in Winnipeg ... (I think!)
MB
Addiction Index™: 319
Mar 09, 2007  2:50 PM 20

Here's a unique one ...

I first read about this in last week's People magazine so I went on the website to check it out.

Complaint Free Bracelets
Christ Church Unity in Kansas City, MO is sending out purple 'complaint free' bracelets . The idea is to wear the bracelet and NOT complain at all about anything for at least 21 days. If you do complain then you have to switch wrists with the bracelet and start all over again. They send all over the world. Yes, they ask for a donation but it's voluntary of course.

http://ccunitykc.org/

Even though it's offered by a church, it's not really religious, it's just a better way to live.

A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
momof3heathens  
Recently Committed Human
Add momof3heathens to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from momof3heathens
Send a Private Message to momof3heathens!

Committed in Oct 2005
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 28
Mar 09, 2007  3:47 PM 21

Originally posted by Tricia_8
http://www.slashfood.com/2007/03/05...eak-march-15th/

Free coffee at Starbuck's on March 15th -- link to above for details.

Wow thanks. Nothing beats a great cup of coffee especially a free one.

tweety2006  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add tweety2006 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from tweety2006
Send a Private Message to tweety2006!

Committed in Feb 2006
I'm in brampton
ontario
Addiction Index™: 142
Mar 09, 2007  3:53 PM 22

Originally posted by Dragyn
Here's a unique one ...

I first read about this in last week's People magazine so I went on the website to check it out.

Complaint Free Bracelets
Christ Church Unity in Kansas City, MO is sending out purple 'complaint free' bracelets . The idea is to wear the bracelet and NOT complain at all about anything for at least 21 days. If you do complain then you have to switch wrists with the bracelet and start all over again. They send all over the world. Yes, they ask for a donation but it's voluntary of course.

http://ccunitykc.org/

Even though it's offered by a church, it's not really religious, it's just a better way to live.

how can you grt these i cant find a form to fill out or anything

§weet_N§_Honey  
Growin' Gills!
Add §weet_N§_Honey to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from §weet_N§_Honey
Send a Private Message to §weet_N§_Honey!

Committed in May 2002
I'm in River Hebert
Nova Scotia
Addiction Index™: 602
Mar 09, 2007  5:30 PM 23

When I click on the link I see a ORANGE box that says order

Lord If You Can't Make Me Thin, Please Make My Friends Fat!
DynamiteD  
Recently Committed Human
Add DynamiteD to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from DynamiteD
Send a Private Message to DynamiteD!

Committed in Jan 2005
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 25
Mar 10, 2007  12:14 AM 24

Originally posted by bluebutterfly
i went to the flat earth website about the chips and they still say they are coming soon just thought i would let you guys know.

i went to that site all day on the 9th, and all it offered was a dollar off, not a free bag.......

Fossil  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add Fossil to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Fossil
Send a Private Message to Fossil!

Committed in Apr 2005
I'm in Powell River
British Columbia
Addiction Index™: 1486
Mar 10, 2007  12:35 PM 25 Toys You'll Love Under $15 at Chapters!

Originally posted by DynamiteD
i went to that site all day on the 9th, and all it offered was a dollar off, not a free bag.......

I'm pretty sure the Flat Earth is US only

Mothers love and teach - GRANDMOTHERS teach love!
4FORME  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add 4FORME to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from 4FORME
Send a Private Message to 4FORME!

Committed in Nov 2006
I'm in SANE

Addiction Index™: 204
Mar 11, 2007  12:27 PM 26

Pick up a free '300' movie poster on your next visit to Best Buy
http://www.bestbuy.ca/marketing/300...=&langid=EN

hunnybear  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add hunnybear to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from hunnybear
Send a Private Message to hunnybear!

Committed in Oct 2001
I'm in Regina
SK
Addiction Index™: 325
Mar 11, 2007  9:19 PM 27

Originally posted by pickmepickme
When you say that "companies that refuse to take complaint seriously", do you mean that you've complained so many times that they think you're crying wolf just to get a replacement coupon/product?

Aren't you just a little ray of sunshine!

neris  
Recently Committed Human
Add neris to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from neris
Send a Private Message to neris!

Committed in Aug 2006
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 14
Mar 11, 2007  9:40 PM 28

Originally posted by zenbunny
6 months free admission to Canadian films (select theatres):

BECOME AN ACADEMY AFFILIATE

It's a great way to show support for the Canadian film and television industry and...

BECAUSE IT'S FREE!

For a limited time only, become an Academy Affiliate for free; offer is valid until March 31, 2007.

Check out our website for even more discounts and resources through our Member Benefits Program.

Sign up today as a free Academy Affiliate and for the next six months you'll get free admission to Canadian films at cinemas all over Canada. (Select theatres.)

You will also receive:

* regular updates on the Genie & Gemini Awards, and the Prix Gémeaux
* Access to the Members' Benefits Program (MAP) with many great retail discounts across the country

http://www.academy.ca/affiliates/index.cfm?AF=fwc

UMM--like this is already useless?
re:"Free Admission to Oscar nominated films
Academy members may see Oscar nominated films free of charge during the nomination period (January 23 to February 25, 2007) at all AMC Theatres (Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal), Landmark Cinemas, Cinema Beaubien (Montréal), and Cinemark/Tinseltown (Vancouver). See details below on admission requirements."
January 23 to February 25, 2007

pickmepickme  
Growin' Gills!
Add pickmepickme to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from pickmepickme
Send a Private Message to pickmepickme!

Committed in Sep 2006
I'm in Toronto

Addiction Index™: 596
Mar 12, 2007  6:21 AM 29

Originally posted by hunnybear
Aren't you just a little ray of sunshine!

I'm very sorry that my comment offended you. It in no way was meant that way.

I really wasn't sure what the OP meant by that sentence and was trying to clarify for my, and others', benefit.

So many companies are now owned by conglomerates and may share the same 1-800 phone number or email address for consumer complaints, kudos or questions.

When I have a faulty, poor quality, broken, or otherwise defective product (because I would NEVER complain fraudulently), I always worry that I am calling the SAME group that I did earlier in the year about a DIFFERENT item, and they will see me as someone just trying to get free things by complaining. I was wondering if the OP had been refused a replacement product because she had been flagged as complaining too often.

Again, I'm sorry if my wording was offensive.

Winnings 2008 - $4,540
Fossil  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add Fossil to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Fossil
Send a Private Message to Fossil!

Committed in Apr 2005
I'm in Powell River
British Columbia
Addiction Index™: 1486
Mar 12, 2007  11:47 AM 30

Originally posted by neris
UMM--like this is already useless?
re:"Free Admission to Oscar nominated films
Academy members may see Oscar nominated films free of charge during the nomination period (January 23 to February 25, 2007) at all AMC Theatres (Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal), Landmark Cinemas, Cinema Beaubien (Montréal), and Cinemark/Tinseltown (Vancouver). See details below on admission requirements."
January 23 to February 25, 2007

you DO still get free admission to Canadian films for six months:

"Sign up today as a free Academy Affiliate and for the next six months you'll get free admission to Canadian films at cinemas all over Canada."

Mothers love and teach - GRANDMOTHERS teach love!
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   1   2    Go to LAST page   
total pages: 2
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Freebies march 5 - 11   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
10:07 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)