It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Hey, I Won Something! {Post Wins Here}

Hey, I Won Something! {Post Wins Here}

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   65 66 67 68   69   70 71 72 73  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 74
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
sassyvixen  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add sassyvixen to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from sassyvixen
Send a Private Message to sassyvixen!

Committed in Jan 2002
I'm in de nile
Alberta
Addiction Index™: 905
Jun 10, 2002  6:37 PM 1021

Congrats Uncle! Where did you win that one from? Soubds like a great flick! Enjoy,and WELCOME to the bowl!!

SENSUOUS SASSY :jiggy:
Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
Angelpsychic  
I live for Juju!
Add Angelpsychic to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Angelpsychic
Send a Private Message to Angelpsychic!Visit Angelpsychic's homepage!

Committed in Mar 2002
I'm in Back in the armpit, sadly
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 2395
Jun 10, 2002  6:39 PM 1022

Originally posted by sassyvixen
I just got an e amil saying I won the 3m thing again,second time! Woohoo,I have no clue how I won,I bite at that game,Ican't get over 38500! I just hope it's not more tape,thats what I got last time,and thats what my Mom got as well!So do little wins mean big ones are on the way??

Would you mind telling me what site has the 3m thing, thanks

God put me here to accomplish certain things; right now I'm so far behind, I'll never die!
sassyvixen  
Add sassyvixen to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from sassyvixen
Send a Private Message to sassyvixen!

Committed in Jan 2002
I'm in de nile
Alberta
Addiction Index™: 905
Jun 10, 2002  7:07 PM 1023

Here ya go,scroll down till you see the Corporate ladder thing and there ya go! good luck!
http://www.3m.com/intl/ca/english/c...fice/index.html

SENSUOUS SASSY :jiggy:
charger  
Unregistered

Committed in -
I'm in

Addiction Index™: -
Jun 10, 2002  10:20 PM 1024

CONGRATS Charger! Les Mis is the best play! That is one great role you landed! I wish you all the best! Where are you doing the performances? I NEED to see it again,I love it so much!! Congrats again,and WELCOME!

It is a travelling theatre company so I am going to be performing all over the place. Our first performance was supposed to be in Haifa (I hope I spelt this right!) Israel. But everyone (including me) is a little nervous about doing it there since theatre's are a pretty sweet target for terrorists. Otherwise I should be performing in a few cities in Europe and then the theatre comapny is doing a Canadian tour....... I haven't signed the contract yet because it makes a cell phone contract look like a short term agreement( 4 year contract)
So we'll see but I have always wanted to do this so there is a 95% chance of me signing this... Well I will give you a heads up on free/reduced ticket days when they come along... See ya then since my next 6 months are going to be 16 hour days.

pandoracat  
I'm a Juju slave!
Official Juju Slave!
Send a Private Message to pandoracat!

Committed in Jun 2001
I'm in to being cattie
GTA,Ontario
Addiction Index™: 65517
Jun 11, 2002  2:29 AM 1025

Won a t-shirt from the Go Ape contest.Also a tin of "Lighten Up" from Salon Selectives

If cats could talk,they wouldn't
Lucette  
Just another lost soul swimming in this fish bowl
Add Lucette to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Lucette
Send a Private Message to Lucette!

Committed in Oct 2001
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1112
Jun 11, 2002  3:02 AM 1026

Originally posted by pandoracat
Won a t-shirt from the Go Ape contest.Also a tin of "Lighten Up" from Salon Selectives

Woohoo!! Two wins!! Way to go! (psssssst pass on the luck please)

Kitykity30  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Kitykity30 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Kitykity30
Send a Private Message to Kitykity30!

Committed in May 2002
I'm in
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 340
Jun 13, 2002  10:28 AM 1027

Hey This Is What I Won Today!!!

Mapleleaf topdog-scoobydoo contest

I won a gameboy game "scooby doo" value of $65.00
pretty cool eh?
I have entered so many contests that I was so surprized that I actually won something!!!

wren-dee  
Growin' Gills!
Add wren-dee to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from wren-dee
Send a Private Message to wren-dee!

Committed in Jan 2002
I'm in
AB
Addiction Index™: 643
Jun 13, 2002  11:15 AM 1028

Originally posted by Kitykity30

pretty cool eh?
I have entered so many contests that I was so surprized that I actually won something!!!

Congrats, kitykity30 and everyone else! It's great to see so many winners in the bowl! I hope my turn's coming soon.

moondove  
Growin' Gills!
Add moondove to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from moondove
Send a Private Message to moondove!Visit moondove's homepage!

Committed in Feb 2002
I'm in
B.C.
Addiction Index™: 622
Jun 13, 2002  11:22 AM 1029

It makes me happy to see that some of you are winning fantastic prizes. Congrats and good luck to everyone

"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ... Albert Einstein
UBCprincess  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add UBCprincess to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from UBCprincess
Send a Private Message to UBCprincess!

Committed in Mar 2002
I'm in UBC!
in Vancouver, BC
Addiction Index™: 73
Jun 13, 2002  12:53 PM 1030

pretty cool eh?

Congratulations!!! It's really encouraging to see people from the bowl winning! Did they notify you by email, or some other way?

Angelpsychic  
I live for Juju!
Add Angelpsychic to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Angelpsychic
Send a Private Message to Angelpsychic!Visit Angelpsychic's homepage!

Committed in Mar 2002
I'm in Back in the armpit, sadly
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 2395
Jun 13, 2002  5:22 PM 1031

Here ya go,scroll down till you see the Corporate ladder thing and there ya go! good luck!
http://www.3m.com/intl/ca/english/c...fice/index.html

Thanks, I need all the luck I can get.
Has anyone had any problems with this site, as I was playing the game, and completed all my tasks, the clock still kept ticking away and then it said I was fired. Has happened a few times now.

Oh yeah I finally recieved my prize from the stamp newsletter place I signed up, its a 4 stamp sheet of Winnie the Pooh Canadian 45cent stamps dated 1996, on the envelope he valued it at $5, but I'll have to check into the actual value.

God put me here to accomplish certain things; right now I'm so far behind, I'll never die! Edited by Angelpsychic on
Jun 13, 2002 at 6:35 PM

Kitykity30  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Kitykity30 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Kitykity30
Send a Private Message to Kitykity30!

Committed in May 2002
I'm in
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 340
Jun 13, 2002  9:25 PM 1032

Originally posted by UBCprincess

Congratulations!!! It's really encouraging to see people from the bowl winning! Did they notify you by email, or some other way?

They phoned me at home and I had to answer a skill testing question!!! also they read over all the rules of the contest, blah blah
I'm very happy!!!

frenchiefroggy  
Unregistered

Committed in -
I'm in

Addiction Index™: -
Jun 14, 2002  7:41 PM 1033

Chapters.Indigo Gift Cards!

This morning i assited at "Bernier et Compagnie" (a regional program of Radio-Canada radio - CBC radio) abord of La Marjolaine II. After the program, a make a cruise of 2 hours on the Saguenay fjord. In this occasion, i win a t-shirt of Challenge Saguenay. It is so beautiful!

A cruise and a t-shirt for free, this is the way to paradise?

p.s. the breakfast was free too! Paid by the CBJ station

ronnie99  
I live for Juju!
Add ronnie99 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from ronnie99
Send a Private Message to ronnie99!

Committed in May 2002
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1856
Jun 16, 2002  8:13 PM 1034

They phoned me at home and I had to answer a skill testing question!!! also they read over all the rules of the contest, blah blah
I'm very happy!!!

Congrats!! I also rec'd a telephone message that I won this contest. I haven't talked to them yet. Was the STQ Difficult?
Thanks!

sallyanne2000  
Add sallyanne2000 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from sallyanne2000
Send a Private Message to sallyanne2000!

Committed in Mar 2002
I'm in Halifax
Nova Scotia
Addiction Index™: 1128
Jun 17, 2002  8:13 AM 1035

I cant believe I actually won something.I won a book from teen mag worth $23.99 ,2 of my sister inlaws are teens I guess they'll hafta fight for it

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   65 66 67 68   69   70 71 72 73  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 74
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Hey, I Won Something! {Post Wins Here}   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
1:48 PM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)