It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Hey I won something

Hey I won something

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   31 32 33 34   35   36 37  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 37
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
orange  orange is online now!
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add orange to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from orange
Send a Private Message to orange!

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 1354
Dec 20, 2022  6:52 PM 511

Originally posted by caz
I won a Nutella Christmas sweater too!

wtg!

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
patstin  
I live for Juju!
Add patstin to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from patstin
Send a Private Message to patstin!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1844
Jan 12, 2023  11:33 AM 512

Not sure if a win, but I got another $50 ubereats gift card redeem code from hisense. Either they had extras and sent another, or the code from before might not work. Gave it as a gift so have to see, if it works, than maybe I got one for me too lol

Not winning much else. Hopefully it gets a little better, but first things first, have to put in the effort lol

bellamia  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add bellamia to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from bellamia
Send a Private Message to bellamia!

Committed in Feb 2003
I'm in trapped in a clean freak's body,
in sunny Ontario!
Addiction Index™: 379
Jan 13, 2023  3:04 PM 513

So excited today! Just received my Canadian Turkey win from December. It was a 20 piece Pyrex set! Yahoo! Now I can toss the old ones!

Being ignorant is not so shameful as being unwilling to learn.
orange  orange is online now!
Add orange to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from orange
Send a Private Message to orange!

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 1354
Jan 13, 2023  8:06 PM 514

Originally posted by bellamia
So excited today! Just received my Canadian Turkey win from December. It was a 20 piece Pyrex set! Yahoo! Now I can toss the old ones!

CONGRATS!

caz  
Recently Committed Human
Add caz to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from caz
Send a Private Message to caz!

Committed in Mar 2008
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 33
Jan 14, 2023  4:48 AM 515

Nice win! Congratulations!!

patstin  
I live for Juju!
Add patstin to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from patstin

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Jan 15, 2023  8:00 AM 516

Won another raptors long sleeved shirt from shopbeergear. Took a s for my sis. Won @ 8:50am. 3rd one. Won a countless time for the NFL SuperBowl Hoodie a few seconds after 8:55am, but previously all were won on the first day. Didn't get a medium, and someone said can I get one for...so needed one more. Won't play for it anymore, unless I do it to sell on the side. Forget it though, they've been good, I won't abuse it. Unless I win some than someone can come pick them up for free. But it's better to win than to give, so let's leave it as such lol

bellamia  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add bellamia to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from bellamia
Send a Private Message to bellamia!

Committed in Feb 2003
I'm in trapped in a clean freak's body,
in sunny Ontario!
Addiction Index™: 379
Jan 18, 2023  6:49 PM 517

New & Hot Teen Books at Chapters!

Just received a message from FairtradeCanada on instagram that I won some chocolate! Can't wait to see which one I'm getting!

Being ignorant is not so shameful as being unwilling to learn.
caz  
Recently Committed Human
Add caz to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from caz
Send a Private Message to caz!

Committed in Mar 2008
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 33
Jan 19, 2023  5:02 AM 518

Just received a message from FairtradeCanada on instagram that I won some chocolate! Can't wait to see which one I'm getting!

Nice! Chocolate is a wonderful win!!

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Jan 20, 2023  9:44 AM 519

Won another superbowl hoodie 2 days ago, and that's it. Everyone i know is outfitted. First time getting 5/5 in the nbaheadtohead, I hope not a lot of people picked, and for one reason or another, I still get some sort of prize for it lol. No idea. Seems you gotta push into it just to get something nearer the conclusion, but seems I'm still not in it to win it, and am still resting after the so called holiday lol. Will prob do a run soon, GL All, we can all dream that courtside tickets are a-coming lol, but would it be worth it to see the Raptors this season? lol

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Jan 20, 2023  12:27 PM 520

Meh, sent me a 1 month of nba league pass. I'll sell it for $5 to make up yesterday's pick 4. But it all started 2 days ago, since I don't usually lotto. I was sitting there, than thought pick 3, and had some numbers in my head. 715. It wasn't morning, went for the evening draw, had 2 more bucks, picks 2 numbers for pick 4 that were way off, but it came 173 or something, I had box, not exact anyways, no payday. Than played some weird alphanumeric and somehow letters and numbers formed a new balance, no idea haha, maybe too high, and again, way off. Numbers on pick 4 7134 not in that order. Somehow I wasn't aligned again with whatever the lotto is doing lol. Kinda like I should be stuck on yesterday and maybe I'd win if I was. No real bummer. Gotta get more into contesting. But maybe, cuz they sent me saying you were PERFECT, but in the email said you went 4/5 I guess maybe harden and simons were tied but winning team won. I guess with it being US too, it's really hard to win the one off or whatever prize in the raffle of all correct answers lol. GL

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Jan 21, 2023  3:09 AM 521

I asked my buddy, cuz he was the only one I saw wearing it - the superbowl hoodie - if he wanted another. He said sure, so am back at entering both. No luck awarded in that one today, but won a NBA shirt. Took the Los Angeles Clippers shirt for me. Think I'm no longer going to root for a team that's not making it to the playoffs, so went with a team that only plays it's best players sometimes, and is still Aight. Morris - Leonard - Powell - Jackson - George. That's a good line to have, I'm hoping this year or the next. We'll see what happens to the Raps, but I take it the team was just well rehearsed, had 2 coachs, took the best from both worlds, got a good cast and the extra addition to push. Now it's the coach that's slacking, or the team just doesn't trust his judgement and is falling apart, but that's neither here nor there. Whatever. I'll prob do a contest run by the 29th, good luck to all you harder contesters. Everytime I want to get into it harder, I just like to do nonsense like this and type rather than enter the forms daily lol

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Jan 21, 2023  11:47 PM 522

Well, played circle k game about 13 before midnight, all won on the 3rd time, and I played until I crashed, not purposely. Won a hot dog, think I'll be giving it away, no roller grills around, and ikea hot dogs are pretty good anyways lol. Than won a free car wash. First time.

Got a sale for my nobis vest win, the guy was so stoked at finding it for so cheap., but wanted it delivered over an hour away, and driver said $50 on top of it. He even mentioned potentially giving me an extra $20 if he's in a good mood. Said his friends have the same vest. All good, and when I got to browsing deals around that area just cuz and narrowed out my search, I was like, this price for this. Got around to scouting, and will make something proper no doubt and it's nearby. Real happy with both things coming together.

Friend is pumped about the rockzilla concert, so I guess we're going. That's on the 2nd, and a potential sale on the 3rd or 4th, but he's from out of town. Actually just thought about it and if he could meet where I'm going cuz it is closer. Anyways, I slept today after a long night, used my ubereats win on some Red Lobster today. Pretty alright day and only going uphill. Still gotta do a run. Off to the races soon lol

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Mar 14, 2023  5:56 AM 523

Hey, haven't been entering much contests. Really slacked off since after Christmas with them. But been busy with other things, guess that's kinda like having a job, but still not enough money. Anyways, my air fryer, it's broken...sometimes it works for a bit but the top shell isn't right with the bottom and I think that's why. Regardless, today is a good day. Woke up early, and saw this post:

https://www.shopbeergear.ca/pages/s...3#request-a-pin

won an air fryer on my first try! I was just thinking of buying a 6 pack of stella. And I don't drink. Woo hoo! lol, gl

Emily  
Add Emily to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Emily
Send a Private Message to Emily!Visit Emily's homepage!

Committed in Oct 2001
I'm in Kingston
ON
Addiction Index™: 1352
Mar 14, 2023  8:59 AM 524

Originally posted by patstin
Hey, haven't been entering much contests. Really slacked off since after Christmas with them. But been busy with other things, guess that's kinda like having a job, but still not enough money. Anyways, my air fryer, it's broken...sometimes it works for a bit but the top shell isn't right with the bottom and I think that's why. Regardless, today is a good day. Woke up early, and saw this post:

won an air fryer on my first try! I was just thinking of buying a 6 pack of stella. And I don't drink. Woo hoo! lol, gl

Awesome, I didn't win that today but there's always tomorrow

BlackWolf  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add BlackWolf to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from BlackWolf
Send a Private Message to BlackWolf!

Committed in Jun 2001
I'm in my own little world.
Vancouver Island, BC
Addiction Index™: 225
Mar 14, 2023  10:43 AM 525

Originally posted by patstin

That's awesome! Congrats!!

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   31 32 33 34   35   36 37  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 37
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Hey I won something   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
8:18 PM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)