It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > BUY 'n SELL: The Canadian Fish Market > FS Sims SNOWBOARD and BINDINGS -Quick- SALE!

FS Sims SNOWBOARD and BINDINGS -Quick- SALE!

UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
neoburnout  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• I'm Brand-Spanking New! •
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Add neoburnout to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from neoburnout
Send a Private Message to neoburnout!

Committed in Dec 2004
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 2
Jun 10, 2005  7:24 PM 1

GTA only, PM me an offer!!!

Sims Destiny 155cm

This board retails for $499 at sportmart = 574.99
this is the 2005 model!! not a older one!!

FS $350 OBO.

Light, great pop, stiff when you carve and buttery if you need it. good for all mountain, parks and freeriding. used mabey 5 times in total. Very few scratchs and dings, only used a few tims. everything is cosmetics. Look at the base of the board, and you will see there is nothing wrong!

Reason for sell is because im moving to to someone which no SNOW!
=================================================
Sims X3 2005 Bindings
169.99 plus taxes = 195.49

FS $125 OBO

Great bindings! super stiff, metal frame, used mabey 5 tims in total. This is a 2005 model not an old one

Email me at DuncanYuen@hotmail.com

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > BUY 'n SELL: The Canadian Fish Market > FS Sims SNOWBOARD and BINDINGS -Quick- SALE!   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
4:15 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)