It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Hey ladies, you too can read about Testicular cancer....

Hey ladies, you too can read about Testicular cancer....

UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
Couponlady  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add Couponlady to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Couponlady
Send a Private Message to Couponlady!

Committed in Nov 2001
I'm in Ottawa (Barrhaven)
ON
Addiction Index™: 1171
Oct 04, 2004  8:25 AM 1

Mods, I'm posting in here too so as many fishies read about this disease. We, ladies, know a great deal of men that won't go see a doctor when sick or bother complaining about an ache. So maybe ladies can pass this info to their better halves, sons, boyfriends,.....

Hey ladies, you too can read about Testicular cancer. It's long winded but I think well worth the read!!

Go to my post:
http://www.goldfishlegs.net/bowl/sh...0266#post230266

good sale + coupon = smiley me
Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
BCmommyof3  
Recently Committed Human
Add BCmommyof3 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from BCmommyof3
Send a Private Message to BCmommyof3!

Committed in Aug 2004
I'm in Terrace
BC
Addiction Index™: 32
Oct 04, 2004  10:15 AM 2

good read my ex husband had testicular cancer at 18

Couponlady  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add Couponlady to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Couponlady
Send a Private Message to Couponlady!

Committed in Nov 2001
I'm in Ottawa (Barrhaven)
ON
Addiction Index™: 1171
Oct 04, 2004  7:29 PM 3

Originally posted by BCmommyof3
good read my ex husband had testicular cancer at 18

BCmommyof3,

Did you know him when he was diagnosed or did you guys meet after the fact. If you had kids with him, and they are boys, just remember to let them know what to look for and consult their doctor should anything not look or feel right. Boys having fathers that had TC are at a higher risk to be diagnosed with it.

good sale + coupon = smiley me
BCmommyof3  
Recently Committed Human
Add BCmommyof3 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from BCmommyof3
Send a Private Message to BCmommyof3!

Committed in Aug 2004
I'm in Terrace
BC
Addiction Index™: 32
Oct 04, 2004  11:46 PM 4

Shop at Chapters.Indigo.ca for Great Savings!

I was married to my ex hubby when he was diagnosed he had TC and stomach cancer, One year of chemo, a testical removed and major surgery to remove tumor (scary stuff) but he is cancer free right now. We have one son together who is eight. We watch my son very closley and he knows all about his fathers TC (he was 3-4 when his dad had cancer and remebers everything) but so far things are good.

GoldfishLegs  
Juju's put me back on the chain-gang.
Send a Private Message to GoldfishLegs!Visit GoldfishLegs's homepage!

Committed in May 2001
I'm in pain from Juju's fin wapping!

Addiction Index™: 7627
Oct 05, 2004  12:06 AM 5

Let's please keep/continue the discussion in the original thread. This doesn't really belong in FREE.

Costa The Slaveboy
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Hey ladies, you too can read about Testicular cancer....   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
1:48 PM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)