It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > DVD, Movies, TV, Games > Future Shop already trying to sell Star Wars-TPM

Future Shop already trying to sell Star Wars-TPM

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   1   2    Go to LAST page   
total pages: 2
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
BlackWolf  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add BlackWolf to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from BlackWolf
Send a Private Message to BlackWolf!

Committed in Jun 2001
I'm in my own little world.
Vancouver Island, BC
Addiction Index™: 225
Jul 17, 2001  5:08 PM 16

Originally posted by trustnoone
Does anyone know, can you place an order with Futureshop and ask to pickup in a local store?? I would like to place a pre-order for TPM, just in case there's a shortage when it comes out and I don't want to wait. But, I really don't want to pay for their outgrageous shipping charges.

As far as I know it, you can't place a pre-order online for p/u at a local store. Why not take a stroll down to the local Futureslop and ask the staff there to place a hold for you. They might want a deposit, at that point it's a personal thing on how much you trust them to have the best price. In any case, they will have it at a reasonable price. However, try and get something down in writing.

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
Ivy  
Slavegirl
Add Ivy to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Ivy
Send a Private Message to Ivy!

Committed in Jun 2001
I'm in
Vancouver BC
Addiction Index™: 4540
Jul 18, 2001  10:46 AM 17

Or check out Rogers or Blockbuster ~ that makes more sense to me....Rogers always gets their pre-orders in on time

Ingress  
Supreme Cult Evangelist!
Add Ingress to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Ingress
Send a Private Message to Ingress!

Committed in May 2001
I'm in gress
Halifax!
Addiction Index™: 1423
Jul 18, 2001  10:59 AM 18

http://www.rogersvideo.ca/movie.asp?mid=107

rogers will alert you when it is available for pre order

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   1   2    Go to LAST page   
total pages: 2
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > DVD, Movies, TV, Games > Future Shop already trying to sell Star Wars-TPM   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
3:02 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)