It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Hey I won something

Hey I won something

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   27 28 29 30   31   32 33 34 35  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 37
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
tripletriple  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add tripletriple to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from tripletriple
Send a Private Message to tripletriple!

Committed in Nov 2003
I'm in Bridgewater
Nova Scotia
Addiction Index™: 74
Nov 12, 2021  8:46 PM 451

Originally posted by withfries
My son won this contest - $750. His niece is very happy.- Thanks to Pandoracat for posting:

Win the ZOE Down Jacket in Chamois, valued at $750 or any other Quartz Co. winter jacket valued at the same price

https://www.ellecanada.com/contests...o-winter-jacket

One time entry until November 9th at 11:59 pm. (ET)

Congratulations!! Great win!!

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
patstin  
I live for Juju!
Add patstin to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from patstin
Send a Private Message to patstin!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1840
Nov 18, 2021  2:09 PM 452

Got a win! Been feeling like I need something to pick me up. Guess I'll be playing a big $100 olg ticket during the holidays. Unsure if I won the 649 or Max but pretty sure it's the 649 one. The call was from St. Catharine's so I assume I won from 105.7 as I play the contests there occasionally but was never sure if they pick via the station and you have to be listening or they call you. Now I think I know. Didn't get the email yet, but will have to sign, declare and prob send some id I think. Still I'm glad I don't have to go all the way down to pick it up lol.

https://www.iheartradio.ca/move/nia...adio-1.14184042

it's good for Ontario, so maybe try your luck

patstin  
I live for Juju!
Add patstin to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from patstin

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Nov 22, 2021  3:26 AM 453

Won another tumbler in the Quaker Oatmeal contest. Seems for most instant win contests, I like to have at least 2 chances. Otherwise I just try myself and see what comes my way. Now can really only enter the 2nd account, as 1 account has the maximum 2 coupons and 1 tumbler won, the other, just a tumbler. Come on coupons lol!

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Nov 23, 2021  6:45 PM 454

Been buying some bounties at the local dollarama. Less than $2 for both of them. Great deal, but my fave chocolate bar is wunderbar at dollarama, so I'd be buying those if not for this contest. I love my coconut though. Uploaded a receipt 6x, and finally won, today, on my birthday, a $100 NFL Shop gift card.

https://www.snackseason.ca/

good luck

orange  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add orange to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from orange
Send a Private Message to orange!

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 1354
Nov 23, 2021  7:46 PM 455

Originally posted by patstin
Been buying some bounties at the local dollarama. Less than $2 for both of them. Great deal, but my fave chocolate bar is wunderbar at dollarama, so I'd be buying those if not for this contest. I love my coconut though. Uploaded a receipt 6x, and finally won, today, on my birthday, a $100 NFL Shop gift card.

good luck

Happy Birthday! And congrats

pickmepickme  
Growin' Gills!
Add pickmepickme to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from pickmepickme
Send a Private Message to pickmepickme!

Committed in Sep 2006
I'm in Toronto

Addiction Index™: 596
Nov 24, 2021  10:22 AM 456

good luck

I've never entered purchase contests with Dollarama receipts because they don't itemize the products. Or maybe they do that now?

Winnings 2008 - $4,540
patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Nov 24, 2021  3:17 PM 457

Originally posted by pickmepickme
I've never entered purchase contests with Dollarama receipts because they don't itemize the products. Or maybe they do that now?

They itemize, just no upc ever next to it. So if you need a receipt with upc, don't buy from there.

pickmepickme  
Growin' Gills!
Add pickmepickme to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from pickmepickme
Send a Private Message to pickmepickme!

Committed in Sep 2006
I'm in Toronto

Addiction Index™: 596
Nov 25, 2021  11:46 AM 458

They itemize, just no upc ever next to it. So if you need a receipt with upc, don't buy from there.

Good to know. They never used to itemize and I had just ASSumed that they still didn't.

Winnings 2008 - $4,540
patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Nov 25, 2021  2:01 PM 459

Originally posted by pickmepickme
Good to know. They never used to itemize and I had just ASSumed that they still didn't.

as far as asses go, my midsection is a little off and it's probably spilling there. No real effort to excercise but I do the small things like taking the stairs lol and trying to walk instead of drive or bus. Just bought 2 sweaters from the NFL Shop as I noticed they had free shipping. I coulda sold the gift card for an easy $50, paid $18.18 total on it, and got a rams and dolphins sweaters. Got the dolphin sweater because it's dolphins not dolphin, and we're all on this barge together. Wanted to get chargers, but no real choice in xl, so went by cities, and the rams sweater just has a goat etching, so no real mention of nfl, kinda good. The dolphins sweater is a little more showy. Spent $12 on chocolates, got to eat them, coulda profited, got some sweaters. I'll try to win one more to give to my nfl buddy or maybe sell it to him. He's a bills fan lol. So my loss on the sweaters and chocolate is about $30. Why am I always calculating in this machine, I gotta get free from the clockwork and cashola

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Nov 27, 2021  10:24 AM 460

Didn't win anything just yet, but I've been playing more, and got a couple of smaller wins. Feeling like luck may soon hit me again, and hope you all get lucky from some contests on this board or other boards.

I won a while back, a $500 Fern and Petal gift card. It's been getting me out of Christmas presents for 2 years now. Black Friday sale was 35% off and they always throw a freebie or 2 when you hit certain price points. Sometimes it's good to hang onto something, otherwise, I'd be strapped for gifts this year, otherwise, I'll somehow manage. I'm not much of a Christmas person, but like the new year, even though there's not much going on in the middle of winter. Everyday should be a countdown to something, and a big bang at the end. What can you do. lol. Good luck!

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Dec 01, 2021  6:07 AM 461

Heard of someone finally winning an amazon gift card in the fido contests on another forum, and I got fido for my cell, so finally got the app and started logging in for a few nights trying my luck. Today, woke up at past 6:15 am, took my phone and logged in around 6:20 and won some urbeats headphones worth about $80. Maybe a good gift for my mom. Good start to December I take it, and hopefully I win something else as I have missed a lot of contests for them, since I never like to get apps. Guess it sometimes pays off. Good luck!

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Dec 03, 2021  12:48 PM 462

Won a Christmas Tree from Erin Hill Acres Farm. Was a contest 94.7 had on. We have an older artificial one on the balcony, and have a small one inside, but I'm sure I can find someone around that needs a Christmas tree. Will have to call today, as I don't think anyone is really in the Christmas spirits yet. I know I only feel Christmas cuz of all these holiday contests. Takes a bit longer to fill out than normal, but all good, it's more exciting. Would suck to say, we don't need the tree, give it to someone else, and it is kinda a way to pick up, but maybe someone doesn't mind a bigger clean up these holidays from the pines lol. We'll see, if not, maybe I'll give it up. I know I don't profit from tree, it's the opposite here in the machine for me LOL

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Dec 15, 2021  11:39 AM 463

I found an email with attachment saying congratulations. I scouted without clicking, and it said Friends Contest. I thought, what the, than I thought maybe the clifford dog or some other movie theatre with kids, I think I entered cuz there were secondary prizes. I was like, oh oh. Not so, JUST THIS:

Thank you for entering our Big Friends contest!

Your name was selected to win a Roblox gift card with a value of $15.00 CND.

LOL, alrighty. Got fill in the form and send it in I think

RedHead  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add RedHead to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from RedHead
Send a Private Message to RedHead!

Committed in Nov 2001
I'm in forma pauperis (hence the obsession with the freeb
in the T-dot, ON
Addiction Index™: 312
Jan 26, 2022  7:58 AM 464 Save Up 90% With Our Deal of the Week at Chapters!

Originally posted by withfries
Sobeys viewing kit contest -1000 winners!

https://feedthedream.ca/family-viewing-kits/

Limit of one entry per person per each of four Contest Periods:
January 19, 2022
February 9, 2022
February 16, 2022
February 24, 2022

Each prize consists of Olympic Viewing Kit containing product and premiums including: one (1) $50 Sobeys Gift Card, one (1) Team Sobeys Athlete Puzzle, Mondelez – one (1) box of Oreos, General Mills – one (1) box of Cheerios, Kraft – one (1) box of Kraft Dinner (each a “Prize”). The approximate retail value of each Prize is $100.

Thank you @withfries!
I got a notification that I won a prize box in the Jan 19 draw!!!!

withfries  
I live for Juju!
Add withfries to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from withfries
Send a Private Message to withfries!

Committed in Oct 2014
I'm in Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
Addiction Index™: 3857
Jan 26, 2022  10:21 AM 465

Originally posted by RedHead
Thank you @withfries!
I got a notification that I won a prize box in the Jan 19 draw!!!!

Nice prize! congratulations.

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   27 28 29 30   31   32 33 34 35  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 37
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
Be friendly - not greedy!
No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Hey I won something   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
4:31 PM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)