It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Hey I won something-posts wins here

Hey I won something-posts wins here

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   20 21 22 23   24   25 26  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 26
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
michh  
Growin' Gills!
Add michh to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from michh
Send a Private Message to michh!

Committed in Jun 2006
I'm in
nova scotia
Addiction Index™: 760
Feb 09, 2010  8:46 AM 346

Originally posted by michh
Won a Harajuku Lovers perfume.

Just found out that it's a set of 5 perfumes worth $150. That makes it even better!

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
scraps  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add scraps to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from scraps
Send a Private Message to scraps!

Committed in Dec 2002
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1637
Feb 09, 2010  9:24 AM 347

Originally posted by Meow
I also won this, but am put off by the release form. iIs anyone else not comfortable with providing them details on others in your household, where they work, where you work and the most concerning thing is that they have asked for a social security number The form says that ALL fields must be filled in.

i would NOT give them that personal information either...like security #etc. ( was this a United States contest by any chance? )as they do ask for that kind of info..as the US residents who do win prizes..indeed have to pay taxes on their winnings..BUT if i were you..I would fill only the info you feel comfy with and tell them that in canada..those other questions NEED not be asked nor filled in to get a prize as per our contest laws!! see what they say..you have nothing to lose really! good luck..let us know how you make out eh! ;-))

Meow  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add Meow to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Meow
Send a Private Message to Meow!

Committed in Mar 2006
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 52
Feb 09, 2010  12:02 PM 348 Toys You'll Love Under $15 at Chapters!

Originally posted by scraps
i would NOT give them that personal information either...like security #etc. ( was this a United States contest by any chance? )as they do ask for that kind of info..as the US residents who do win prizes..indeed have to pay taxes on their winnings..BUT if i were you..I would fill only the info you feel comfy with and tell them that in canada..those other questions NEED not be asked nor filled in to get a prize as per our contest laws!! see what they say..you have nothing to lose really! good luck..let us know how you make out eh! ;-))

Thank you for your suggestions. This company is in New York. I sent them the forms without the questionable info. I'll let you know if I get the movie tickets or not

blueeyes323  
Zackerys Grandma
Add blueeyes323 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from blueeyes323
Send a Private Message to blueeyes323!

Committed in Jan 2002
I'm in Winnipeg
MB
Addiction Index™: 5829
Feb 09, 2010  12:11 PM 349

I won the Nov Redbook personal shopper contest the prize was a 600.00 g/c to ediblefoods, only thing they don't ship to Canada they replaced my prize with $600.00 US

I am so in love with my husband :)
orange  
Add orange to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from orange
Send a Private Message to orange!

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 1354
Feb 09, 2010  12:34 PM 350

I won a $100 Winners gc today from the facebook contest

plasticdaffodil  
Recently Committed Human
Add plasticdaffodil to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from plasticdaffodil
Send a Private Message to plasticdaffodil!

Committed in Aug 2005
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 26
Feb 09, 2010  6:27 PM 351

Got a email today saying i was one of the winners of the Metro McCains NFL contest.

A 52 inch flat screen tv, blu ray player and surround sound system. Yay my biggest win eveeer.

I also won a passport to see the Olympic games at ciniplex. kinda sucks because its only one. I dont know how often i'll want to go and sit alone watching the Olympics.

justlee  
Add justlee to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from justlee
Send a Private Message to justlee!

Committed in Jul 2005
I'm in 2 miles past the middle of nowhere
Paradise AKA PEI
Addiction Index™: 1390
Feb 09, 2010  6:53 PM 352

Originally posted by plasticdaffodil
Got a email today saying i was one of the winners of the Metro McCains NFL contest.

A 52 inch flat screen tv, blu ray player and surround sound system. Yay my biggest win eveeer.

I also won a passport to see the Olympic games at ciniplex. kinda sucks because its only one. I dont know how often i'll want to go and sit alone watching the Olympics.

NIICCEE win!.. some very nice prizes lately..congrats all..

Be yourself; the world has enough other people!" -- Uri, 2005.
Nutmeg  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Nutmeg to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Nutmeg
Send a Private Message to Nutmeg!

Committed in May 2007
I'm in Toronto
Ont
Addiction Index™: 191
Feb 09, 2010  8:44 PM 353

Amazing win!!! Congrats wowwwwwowow!!!
I agree about the Olympic passport tho, kinda weird they would do that eh lol...

Tea  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Tea to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Tea
Send a Private Message to Tea!

Committed in Aug 2005
I'm in Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
Addiction Index™: 421
Feb 10, 2010  4:46 AM 354

I recieved my win from the flinstones contest today. A $100 gift card for Superstore.

Lynda  
Growin' Gills!
Add Lynda to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Lynda
Send a Private Message to Lynda!

Committed in Jun 2007
I'm in OS
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 563
Feb 10, 2010  6:44 AM 355

frig , I was supposed to win that , I entered that everyday faithfully. Well, I'm glad it was a fellow fishie that won

cndlady  
Growin' Gills!
Add cndlady to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from cndlady
Send a Private Message to cndlady!

Committed in Dec 2005
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 795
Feb 10, 2010  8:22 AM 356

Congratulations plasticdaffodil
great win

Tagna  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Tagna to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Tagna
Send a Private Message to Tagna!

Committed in May 2006
I'm in Mississauga
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 457
Feb 10, 2010  9:19 AM 357

WoW! I was hoping for that one too. They werne't even supposed to do the draw until Friday! Congrats!

Animal rescues make the best pets! Support local rescues!
barlabarlabarla  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add barlabarlabarla to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from barlabarlabarla
Send a Private Message to barlabarlabarla!

Committed in Nov 2005
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 346
Feb 10, 2010  10:13 AM 358

Originally posted by blueeyes323
I won the Nov Redbook personal shopper contest the prize was a 600.00 g/c to ediblefoods, only thing they don't ship to Canada they replaced my prize with $600.00 US

Very Nice!!! Congrats

lainah  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add lainah to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from lainah
Send a Private Message to lainah!

Committed in Oct 2006
I'm in satiable
Alberta
Addiction Index™: 404
Feb 10, 2010  7:16 PM 359

Originally posted by pickmepickme
My guess would be that the person who DID get the onscreen winning notice, answered the STQ wrong and they probably can't go back and regenerate a new winning time, so they just did a draw from everyone who entered that day instead?

Congrats anyway, that's a great win.

I just got the onscreen notice that i am to watch my email....nothing about stq as of yet...

Total winnings this year 2002.00!
pink panter  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add pink panter to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from pink panter
Send a Private Message to pink panter!

Committed in Oct 2008
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 75
Feb 10, 2010  9:14 PM 360

Wow Congrats!!!! Very lucky

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   20 21 22 23   24   25 26  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 26
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Hey I won something-posts wins here   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
11:02 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)