It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Hey I won Something-post wins here

Hey I won Something-post wins here

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   12 13 14 15   16   17 18 19 20  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 26
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
gameprogirl  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add gameprogirl to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from gameprogirl
Send a Private Message to gameprogirl!

Committed in Feb 2008
I'm in Boring Small Town
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 214
Jan 20, 2009  3:46 AM 226

I just got an email saying I won the grand prize of a 10 day trip to Australia worth eleven thousand dollars through Flare!!!!!!

I haven't even left my town before LOL

Our backround and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.
Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
cattfurr  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add cattfurr to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from cattfurr
Send a Private Message to cattfurr!

Committed in Jan 2006
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 279
Jan 20, 2009  7:50 AM 227

CONGRATULATIONS!
What a wonderful way to start your "travelling" days.

CATTFURR

lainah  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add lainah to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from lainah
Send a Private Message to lainah!

Committed in Oct 2006
I'm in satiable
Alberta
Addiction Index™: 404
Jan 20, 2009  7:54 AM 228 Save Up 90% With Our Deal of the Week at Chapters!

Originally posted by gameprogirl
I just got an email saying I won the grand prize of a 10 day trip to Australia worth eleven thousand dollars through Flare!!!!!!

WOW! I am so happy for you,thats awesome

Total winnings this year 2002.00!
teddycat  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add teddycat to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from teddycat
Send a Private Message to teddycat!

Committed in Feb 2008
I'm in
Manitoba
Addiction Index™: 144
Jan 20, 2009  8:50 AM 229

Never left your town. Then you are going to need someone to go with you - you know for protection and everything. I am more than willing to offer my services, my bags are packed already!

Nycki  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add Nycki to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Nycki
Send a Private Message to Nycki!

Committed in Aug 2006
I'm in Snow Valley
BC
Addiction Index™: 108
Jan 20, 2009  9:34 AM 230

You definately deserve this! Congrats, have fun, and take lots of pics!

OhEwe  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add OhEwe to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from OhEwe
Send a Private Message to OhEwe!

Committed in Sep 2006
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 155
Jan 20, 2009  10:24 AM 231

I won a trip to Australia several years ago and it was the experience of a lifetime. Congratulations!!!!!

scraps  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add scraps to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from scraps
Send a Private Message to scraps!

Committed in Dec 2002
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1637
Jan 20, 2009  11:00 AM 232

Originally posted by DebB3
Hi Fishies,

I received a letter today that sounds suspicious. It's from clubseasonscanada.ca that says:

"Congratulations!
You no doubt recall entering our grand prize draw. We are pleased to confirm that sportscaster Rod Black has agreed to draw our winners.

We have some very exciting new for you. We are delighted to confirm that your entry has been selected for one of today's bonus awards worth $5,950......"

It sounded a bit vague. So, I searched the net for comments and it turns out that this is a time share company (a very aggressive one) It just doesn't seem on the up-and-up. Is anyone familiar with this who can give comments/advice?

Thanks, Deb

apparently you have to pay $700 a year in expenses to keep this timeshare....personally my advice is to STAY AWAY from it and NOT accept it! stick to winning trips..that give you usually free hotel and flight..now that's a WIN! ;-))

Nat_Canada  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Nat_Canada to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Nat_Canada
Send a Private Message to Nat_Canada!

Committed in Apr 2006
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 196
Jan 20, 2009  11:08 AM 233

Originally posted by Lemew
Thank you to Nat Canada for posting the Destination Labrador contest.

I won the final draw and today received the hiker's kit!

Congrats and Your Welcome nice seeing someone else win it also.

hockeymom29  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add hockeymom29 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from hockeymom29
Send a Private Message to hockeymom29!

Committed in Sep 2008
I'm in Up West
PEI, Canada
Addiction Index™: 86
Jan 20, 2009  11:45 AM 234

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! That's Awesome!!!You need to get a passport immediately!!!!!!!! Have so much fun on your trip and tell us all about it when you get back!!!!! You have to go this is a chance of a lifetime!!!!!!!!

metalordking  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add metalordking to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from metalordking
Send a Private Message to metalordking!

Committed in Jul 2003
I'm in Verdun
Quebec
Addiction Index™: 469
Jan 20, 2009  12:18 PM 235

Goodday Fishies!!!
I just got a phone call from the Hoover100.com contest people informing me that I won the Pentax Digital Camera worth $260!!! WOOHOO!!! BIG THANKS!!! to thecdngirls for posting this contest last September

Metalordking
Andie  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Andie to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Andie
Send a Private Message to Andie!

Committed in Nov 2004
I'm in Toronto

Addiction Index™: 513
Jan 20, 2009  12:44 PM 236

wow, well, now you'll get the travel bug! congrats, have a wonderful time!

Build good karma with kiva.org
Tea  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Tea to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Tea
Send a Private Message to Tea!

Committed in Aug 2005
I'm in Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
Addiction Index™: 421
Jan 20, 2009  2:39 PM 237

I won passes to see New In Town from Tribute today.
I'm happy to get to see movies for free but a trip to Australia would be awesome.....

DebB3  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add DebB3 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from DebB3
Send a Private Message to DebB3!

Committed in Oct 2004
I'm in Halifax
Nova Scotia
Addiction Index™: 165
Jan 20, 2009  4:15 PM 238

Originally posted by scraps
apparently you have to pay $700 a year in expenses to keep this timeshare....personally my advice is to STAY AWAY from it and NOT accept it! stick to winning trips..that give you usually free hotel and flight..now that's a WIN! ;-))

Thanks scraps

cndlady  
Growin' Gills!
Add cndlady to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from cndlady
Send a Private Message to cndlady!

Committed in Dec 2005
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 795
Jan 20, 2009  5:17 PM 239

Originally posted by metalordking
Goodday Fishies!!!
I just got a phone call from the Hoover100.com contest people informing me that I won the Pentax Digital Camera worth $260!!! WOOHOO!!! BIG THANKS!!! to thecdngirls for posting this contest last September

I won the same camera in the hoover turns 100 contest..got the call just as I was leaving to go out of town for a couple of days

Congratulations gameprogirl on you wonderful and exciting win

[Quote]Originally posted by scraps
apparently you have to pay $700 a year in expenses to keep this timeshare....personally my advice is to STAY AWAY from it and NOT accept it! stick to winning trips..that give you usually free hotel and flight..now that's a WIN! ;-)) [Quote]
if you travel to the same place w/ a group every yr a timeshare isn't a bad deal...I own one that gives me a week a yr in Las Vegas. we travel as a group of six so it costs us about 125 each for the weeks accomodations in a beautiful quiet building right on the strip..

you have to weigh the pros and cons when buying a timeshare..will you use it, will you be traveling just 2 of you or as a family..2 hotels rooms for a week will cost you more that $700.00 (and don't forget the cost of your original out lay for the week..my suggestion check out timeshare resale sites like redweek.com befor you commit to something)

Enjoy  
Growin' Gills!
Add Enjoy to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Enjoy
Send a Private Message to Enjoy!

Committed in Feb 2008
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 572
Jan 20, 2009  6:18 PM 240

[QUOTE]Originally posted by gameprogirl

I haven't even left my town before LOL [/QU0TE]

REALLYYYYYYY

THis is definately the big trip win of the year! CONGRATULATIONS!

I would love to see Australia one day! Beware of snoozing kangaroos! LOL.

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   12 13 14 15   16   17 18 19 20  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 26
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Hey I won Something-post wins here   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
1:24 PM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)