It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Hey I won something

Hey I won something

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   29 30 31 32   33   34 35 36 37  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 37
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
patstin  
I live for Juju!
Add patstin to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from patstin
Send a Private Message to patstin!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1844
Jun 28, 2022  3:14 PM 481

won from boom 97.3 The Northern Pikes @ Lee's Palace on July 1st. Not sure what I'm doing Canada Day, but guess I gotta get on that. Might have a day out, as either way, have to pick up the tickets at will call there.

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
patstin  
I live for Juju!
Add patstin to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from patstin

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Jul 04, 2022  4:57 PM 482

won some sweet tickets to Kid Cudi in September (think it's the 14th) from 99.9. Will have to send in forms and attach id with it. Will do that later today or early tomorrow. Keep on entering weekly and not dailies, and forgot about it last week until Sunday around noon. But it was the long weekend, one hit from it. Keep at it and you'll win. I'm enthused but again, not in the prime summer. Gotta still win something to sweat it out watching a show and not doing too much lol

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Jul 05, 2022  5:59 PM 483

Congratulations, you have been drawn as a contest winner to receive a pair of tickets to see Echo & The Bunnymen live at Queen Elizabeth Theatre on September 10th!

Won from 102.1 The Edge. Today's a good day. Also won a fpc for lay's on the pepsi contest. That's my 3rd win on the other account, and though I don't think Pepsi will be that stubborn not to send a 4th win, I only won 3x on both.

orange  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add orange to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from orange
Send a Private Message to orange!

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 1354
Jul 05, 2022  7:36 PM 484

Last week, I won a Nintendo Switch from Tasty Rewards. It came today.

Today I won 3 bottles of Molson beer-infused (non alcoholic) maple syrup.

BlackWolf  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add BlackWolf to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from BlackWolf
Send a Private Message to BlackWolf!

Committed in Jun 2001
I'm in my own little world.
Vancouver Island, BC
Addiction Index™: 225
Jul 06, 2022  11:47 AM 485

Originally posted by orange
Last week, I won a Nintendo Switch from Tasty Rewards. It came today.

Today I won 3 bottles of Molson beer-infused (non alcoholic) maple syrup.

A switch! Sweet!!

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Jul 07, 2022  1:01 PM 486

Won a $20 PartsAvatar gift card and need to make an account there, as well as give them my IG handle. Seems too much work for somewhere where shipping is free over $75 and I'm really not sure what I'd take. I think I just won't reply or reply and say, pick another winner. Glad I'm winning something from my last run, but this win seems like a non-win for sure. Unsure though

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Jul 07, 2022  6:01 PM 487

To add to the PartsAvatar prize, I take it the whole contest was a promotion gimmick to sign up as many new clients, and lots of end prize winners. Even with $50, I'd prob have to buy an over $75 car part for free shipping, and with taxes, it would be like half price. No idea what you'd do with $20. They may have gotten some self mechanics to buy from there. Won a bag of ck chips right at 5pm. Lost the first number a minute before. Was going there, said might as well try it, first chip win. I wonder when you can win the Bai drinks lol. Gotta try for that. Money going too fast with rising prices, and I feel no ambition to try and make July and August a month where I have some money. Will get some things done, but somehow, taking the warmth with the lake chill and just sitting out and recharging. Than sitting here but really can't focus on too much at a time now. Just kinda a strange lofty mood. Hopefully summer still happens and doesn't pass on through lol. Take care.

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Jul 14, 2022  10:03 AM 488

Randy Bachman and Burton Cummings - Together Again

won this from q107 I believe, and it's for July 19th @ Budweiser Stage. Guess I am seeing a concert in the summer lol. Good luck all

withfries  
I live for Juju!
Add withfries to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from withfries
Send a Private Message to withfries!

Committed in Oct 2014
I'm in Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
Addiction Index™: 3861
Aug 17, 2022  6:42 PM 489

I won the July prize in The 2022 Scotts Great Lawn and Garden Giveaway Contest - Prize was $150 worth of garden supplies:

https://woobox.com/iudqrx

One entry to September 30, 2022
-----------------------------------
My son was notified that he won the contest below posted by Pandoracat. THANK YOU!

Win $200

https://www.facebook.com/AccessStorageCA/

Answer the trivia question to be entered

orange  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add orange to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from orange
Send a Private Message to orange!

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 1354
Aug 17, 2022  8:56 PM 490 Toys You'll Love Under $15 at Chapters!

Originally posted by withfries
I won the July prize in The 2022 Scotts Great Lawn and Garden Giveaway Contest - Prize was $150 worth of garden supplies:

https://woobox.com/iudqrx

One entry to September 30, 2022
-----------------------------------
My son was notified that he won the contest below posted by Pandoracat. THANK YOU!

Win $200

https://www.facebook.com/AccessStorageCA/

Answer the trivia question to be entered

congrats!!

tripletriple  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add tripletriple to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from tripletriple
Send a Private Message to tripletriple!

Committed in Nov 2003
I'm in Bridgewater
Nova Scotia
Addiction Index™: 74
Aug 18, 2022  9:36 AM 491

I won this book...thanks for the link pandoracat!!

Win 1 of 10 copies of Are You Sara? by S.C. Lalli

https://www.harpercollins.ca/start-...zY#enter-to-win

Enter by July 20,2022

tripletriple  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add tripletriple to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from tripletriple
Send a Private Message to tripletriple!

Committed in Nov 2003
I'm in Bridgewater
Nova Scotia
Addiction Index™: 74
Aug 18, 2022  9:59 AM 492

I also won a Battle for Baldur's Gate Set Booster Box from The Mana Base...which I know absolutely nothing about

https://themanabase.com/battle-for-...-june-giveaway/

withfries  
I live for Juju!
Add withfries to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from withfries
Send a Private Message to withfries!

Committed in Oct 2014
I'm in Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
Addiction Index™: 3861
Aug 18, 2022  4:01 PM 493

Originally posted by tripletriple
I also won a Battle for Baldur's Gate Set Booster Box from The Mana Base...which I know absolutely nothing about

https://themanabase.com/battle-for-...-june-giveaway/

If you are interested in selling, please send me a private message.

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Nov 01, 2022  1:34 PM 494

We chose you as a winner of a pair of tickets to see Dermot Kennedy – June 10, 2023 at Budweiser Stage!

Won this from Chum 104.5. Will fill out today or tomorrow. I actually won a livestream and watched most of it, and have some of his vinyl. Should be interesting.

Did some hard days in front of the computer (wanna live if it's still warm - lol) and I said, if November isn't better, and it is better. Just like my smoking I guess, go hard in the morning, but not too hard, chill during the midday, and go even harder at night lol. No more pacing it out evenly and by a metric. So far so good with everything, I hope for some surprises, and it was like a month of not having a radio win. All good, you gotta be in it to win it

Good luck all

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Nov 07, 2022  9:48 AM 495

Congratulations! You have been selected as a potential winner of Aramark’s TELL US HOW YOU TAKE YOUR 15! contest.

I remembered I shared this contest here, but I forgot what the prize was lol. I guess I'll be surprised when I get it.

Good luck all

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   29 30 31 32   33   34 35 36 37  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 37
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Hey I won something   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
5:34 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)