It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > The Melting Pot > INANE CHAT-Laid back and easygoing

INANE CHAT-Laid back and easygoing

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   15 16 17 18   19   20 21 22 23  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 34
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
Piper  
Growin' Gills!
Add Piper to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Piper
Send a Private Message to Piper!

Committed in Feb 2002
I'm in deed going crazy
SK
Addiction Index™: 657
Jan 07, 2007  11:11 PM 271

not only more snow forcasted for Saskabush but also REALLY cold temps too... like -35 C eeeeeekkkkkk!!!

If you run around in circles you don't have to worry about getting caught in a corner!
Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
radish  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add radish to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from radish
Send a Private Message to radish!

Committed in Jun 2006
I'm in kamloops
b.c.
Addiction Index™: 331
Jan 08, 2007  9:18 AM 272

Is it spring yet?

a room with a view
MOMOF3BABES  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add MOMOF3BABES to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from MOMOF3BABES
Send a Private Message to MOMOF3BABES!

Committed in Jul 2006
I'm in Thousand Islands
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 125
Jan 08, 2007  10:19 AM 273

Here in Brockville we have no snow and temps that allow for practically a t-shirt.This is the first year I could take down the outdoor Christmas decorations without them being frozen into the ground for months.I wonder if this means we will have a crazy hot summer?

tellula  
jujulized
Add tellula to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from tellula
Send a Private Message to tellula!

Committed in Dec 2001
I'm in
Saskatchewan
Addiction Index™: 3460
Jan 08, 2007  3:16 PM 274

Originally posted by radish
Is it spring yet?

I'm with you had enough of the snow and blowing already and like Piper said supposed to be freeze your butt off temps this weekend

needs to win the lotto
jacqui  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add jacqui to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from jacqui
Send a Private Message to jacqui!

Committed in Apr 2006
I'm in bloomfield
new brunswick
Addiction Index™: 441
Jan 09, 2007  4:45 AM 275

Originally posted by radish
Is it spring yet?

It is 6:44 in the am here and the temp is +2 , I haven't seen winter yet (no complaints I hate to shovel the white stuff).

LAW OF PROBABILITY:The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.
Ingress  
Supreme Cult Evangelist!
Add Ingress to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Ingress
Send a Private Message to Ingress!

Committed in May 2001
I'm in gress
Halifax!
Addiction Index™: 1423
Jan 09, 2007  9:13 AM 276

that is all

orange  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add orange to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from orange
Send a Private Message to orange!

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 1354
Jan 09, 2007  9:59 AM 277 Dell.ca: Great deals on Windows PCs!

There's snow on the ground today and it's 0C. ugh.

farmergirl  
Recently Committed Human
Add farmergirl to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from farmergirl
Send a Private Message to farmergirl!

Committed in Apr 2006
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 8
Jan 09, 2007  10:09 AM 278

Yesterday woke up to over a foot of new snow! Supposed to be the first day back at school for the kids, but all busses were cancelled, first time in 9 years that the kids had a "snow day". Weatherman is announcing blizzard conditions starting this afternoon. We can only see the top two wires of our four wire fences. Husband spent all day yesterday pushing snow with the tractor. When, oh when, will it ever stop?!

Angelasdolls  
Unregistered

Committed in -
I'm in

Addiction Index™: -
Jan 09, 2007  10:41 AM 279

Okay....had to share for those friends who just want to have a good laugh at my expense

Here’s the South today @ 11:15am......(MTO Camera – Hwy 400 & Hwy 7 in Toronto, Ontario near where hubby works)

And here’s what we have up our way @ 11:22AM......

It’s blowing like crazy up here!! I’ve shoveled twice already and it’s still coming down...and for some reason I'm happy darn it - sigh!

Fossil  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add Fossil to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Fossil
Send a Private Message to Fossil!

Committed in Apr 2005
I'm in Powell River
British Columbia
Addiction Index™: 1486
Jan 09, 2007  5:05 PM 280

Originally posted by tellula
we seem to have a few AOWL fishies
Curly, Tomsmom, Quiltnanny
Cthebear have the baby yet?
Hayseed you fall off the earth?
Carmat how have you been?

For those of you worried about cthebear - I know she has good news but I'm not going to spoil the announcement for her

Mothers love and teach - GRANDMOTHERS teach love!
Piper  
Growin' Gills!
Add Piper to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Piper

Committed in Feb 2002
I'm in deed going crazy
SK
Jan 10, 2007  2:04 PM 281

Holy sheepsh!t batman are we getting pinned here in Saskatchewan. We woke up this morning to a major blizzard. By morning my truck will be completely buried. I am finished with winter. Winds are gusting over 80 km/h and the visibility is zippo. Highways around Saskatoon are closed and everywhere else travel is not advised. This is my poor truck it has over 14 inches of clearance between the ground and the running boards... this snow is ... I can't say that in a public place!!

If you run around in circles you don't have to worry about getting caught in a corner! Edited by Piper on
Jan 10, 2007 at 11:16 PM

MOMOF3BABES  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add MOMOF3BABES to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from MOMOF3BABES
Send a Private Message to MOMOF3BABES!

Committed in Jul 2006
I'm in Thousand Islands
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 125
Jan 10, 2007  5:22 PM 282

Here in Brockville, Ontario we have green lawns. The temp has gotten a bit lower, but still no snow. Everytime there is snow in the forecast I get replaced within a few hours by rain. I have this feeling it will hit us late, but when it does come we will get it hard. But, thus far nothing.

TOMSMOM  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add TOMSMOM to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from TOMSMOM
Send a Private Message to TOMSMOM!

Committed in Oct 2002
I'm in Terrace Bay
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 264
Jan 10, 2007  8:54 PM 283

Originally posted by tellula
congrats on your new bussiness did you make Curly do most of the work? lol

she is really going to be POed when I tell her we had a storm go thru here today, dumped some snow but lots of wind. and yes Jenn I know snowhog

I planned to make her do the work!! but she didn't get to stay very long due to the snow!! Which she is deffinately happy about! and I just got off the phone with her and she said it has been snowing there for 6 hours today! strange cause we are only 2 hours away and it's not snowing here....yet
I can hope right!!

Do you have to be crazy to be a parent ?? or does being a parent make you crazy ??
termit  
I live for Juju!
Add termit to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from termit
Send a Private Message to termit!

Committed in May 2002
I'm in the mood for christmas!!!
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 1896
Jan 24, 2007  3:49 PM 284

Originally posted by TOMSMOM
I planned to make her do the work!! but she didn't get to stay very long due to the snow!! Which she is deffinately happy about! and I just got off the phone with her and she said it has been snowing there for 6 hours today! strange cause we are only 2 hours away and it's not snowing here....yet
I can hope right!!

Yep YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF SNOW HOGS!!!! It's no fair when i can still see grass thru the snow. Although i should be happy that I know have to put on a coat when i go outside!

Hope all is well. Tomsmom hope all is well with your chaotic life....
Tellula....what's new...long time no chat!
termit

Piper  
Growin' Gills!

Committed in Feb 2002
I'm in deed going crazy
SK
Jan 24, 2007  11:11 PM 285

Originally posted by Piper
Holy sheepsh!t batman are we getting pinned here in Saskatchewan. We woke up this morning to a major blizzard. By morning my truck will be completely buried. I am finished with winter. Winds are gusting over 80 km/h and the visibility is zippo. Highways around Saskatoon are closed and everywhere else travel is not advised. This is my poor truck it has over 14 inches of clearance between the ground and the running boards... this snow is ... I can't say that in a public place!!

I should mention that after the storm ended on thursday, I couldn't get my truck out from under the snow bank until later Friday, and then I couldn't get it started. It was packed so full of snow that the motor wouldn't even turn over!!
Termit..... if you want to take it away..... you can come and get it, I am done with it!!

If you run around in circles you don't have to worry about getting caught in a corner!
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   15 16 17 18   19   20 21 22 23  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 34
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > The Melting Pot > INANE CHAT-Laid back and easygoing   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
2:31 PM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)