It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > DVD, Movies, TV, Games > Is there a full dvd set for sliders?

Is there a full dvd set for sliders?

UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
wired  
Unregistered

Committed in -
I'm in

Addiction Index™: -
Aug 22, 2005  7:57 PM 1

like ALL of the series not just 1 & 2 and then season 3
i was on some site (no i didnt bookmark it silly me) and it said ALL , the whole set , for $249
BUT all i have seen on any other site are season one and two on dvd
and then season 3

soooo i'm wondering if that is a 'real' dvd set that actually exists (but perhaps in the uk or something cus it did say they ship worldwide) or if its some guy whos copied the series on his dvd burner and selling em online
sigh

its one of the series i'd love to get for xmas

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
Tygress  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Tygress to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Tygress
Send a Private Message to Tygress!

Committed in Apr 2005
I'm in Winnipeg
Manitoba
Addiction Index™: 245
Aug 22, 2005  11:05 PM 2

I dunno about the DVD set but there is a contest you can enter to win a season 3 DVD set.

http://www.memorabletv.com/features/sliders3comp.html

You need to answer a question and email them with the answer. I think the answer is "My Secret Identity". I could be wrong tho. Good luck! And hurry it ends on the 25th of Aug!

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. - Dr Seuss
NakedGord  
I'm not wearing pants
Add NakedGord to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from NakedGord
Send a Private Message to NakedGord!Visit NakedGord's homepage!

Committed in May 2001
I'm in Bloc, NDP or Lib-the Cons will still be kept dowm

Addiction Index™: 2750
Aug 23, 2005  7:11 AM 3

Originally posted by wired
like ALL of the series not just 1 & 2 and then season 3
i was on some site (no i didnt bookmark it silly me) and it said ALL , the whole set , for $249
BUT all i have seen on any other site are season one and two on dvd
and then season 3

soooo i'm wondering if that is a 'real' dvd set that actually exists (but perhaps in the uk or something cus it did say they ship worldwide) or if its some guy whos copied the series on his dvd burner and selling em online
sigh

its one of the series i'd love to get for xmas

According to Amazon UK there's only the 1/2 season combo that's in PAL R2 format (The season three listing is to special order the US R1 NTSC version).

These complete series dvds being sold online are usually bootlegs from TV. Quality varies but if it's being released by an official company I'd bet you'd be better to wait for them to get around to later seasons.

The Naked Gord Program web broadcast. Video, Mp3s and more...
wired  
Unregistered

Committed in -
I'm in

Addiction Index™: -
Aug 23, 2005  8:22 AM 4

Chapters: Save On The Deal of the Week!

Originally posted by Tygress
I dunno about the DVD set but there is a contest you can enter to win a season 3 DVD set.

http://www.memorabletv.com/features/sliders3comp.html

You need to answer a question and email them with the answer. I think the answer is "My Secret Identity". I could be wrong tho. Good luck! And hurry it ends on the 25th of Aug!

thanks and yes that is why i was looking for the set, lol the large amount of contests that aare being hosted for season 3!!

yeah i figured it might be someone burning something or other off their box
shesh I can do that lol
thanks all

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > DVD, Movies, TV, Games > Is there a full dvd set for sliders?   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
6:58 PM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)