It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > March/April Freebies

March/April Freebies

UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
StarDancer  
Growin' Gills!
Add StarDancer to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from StarDancer
Send a Private Message to StarDancer!Visit StarDancer's homepage!

Committed in Dec 2002
I'm in OWEN SOUND
ONTARIO
Addiction Index™: 783
Mar 15, 2016  11:27 AM 1

G'Day - cousins. I have decided to name this March/April Freebies because I noticed we aren't doing too many so may as well "condense" it ... hope its all right with the person managing the site ?
SAVE THE BEES CONTEST/FREEBIE:
Vesey's and Cheerio's : Enter for a $5000 Garden Makeover & a FREE PACK OF WILDFLOWER SEEDS: there is 10,000 left as I am typing this so hurry on up and grab 'em ! Easy Peezy just fill in the form and they send 'em ...
https://www.bringbackthebees.ca/?mc..._eid=7dd0aab4ca

Unicorns dancing in my garden~butterflies, birds & flowers~that's our "Hearts Desire".
Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
keisha  
Growin' Gills!
Add keisha to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from keisha
Send a Private Message to keisha!

Committed in Nov 2001
I'm in Vancouver
British Columbia
Addiction Index™: 776
Mar 19, 2016  3:20 PM 2

Chapters: Free Shipping on Toy orders $25 or over!!

Thank you StarDancer!

The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face.
StarDancer  
Growin' Gills!
Add StarDancer to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from StarDancer
Send a Private Message to StarDancer!Visit StarDancer's homepage!

Committed in Dec 2002
I'm in OWEN SOUND
ONTARIO
Addiction Index™: 783
Mar 29, 2016  12:15 PM 3

G'Day cousins SAMPLE SOURCE just opened their doors this morning ! get there quick those samples go fast ! Remember one per address. (do not even try to do the address twice it will cancel all the order) GOOD LUCK ! https://www.samplesource.com/?site=...campaign=launch

I read on another site that this is OVER now, but check if you want, you may still "luck out" .. these go very very fast.

Unicorns dancing in my garden~butterflies, birds & flowers~that's our "Hearts Desire". Edited by StarDancer on
Mar 30, 2016 at 2:29 PM

pandoracat  
I'm a Juju slave!
Official Juju Slave!
Send a Private Message to pandoracat!

Committed in Jun 2001
I'm in to being cattie
GTA,Ontario
Addiction Index™: 65517
Apr 20, 2016  8:56 AM 4

Free Snacky Mouse cat toy

https://www.temptationstreats.ca/

Mail 4 pouch tops, along with your name and full address (street, city, province, postal code) on a 5 x 5 inch sheet of paper to TEMPTATIONS® Collect & Get Promotion
6-1600 AIMCO BLVD., MISSISSAUGA, ON L4W 1V1

Must be post postmarked on or before July 8, 2016 and received by July 18, 2016 (11:59:59 PM EST

Each SNACKY MOUSE™ gift pack consists of: two (2) SNACKY MOUSE™ plastic cat toys, each approx. 2 1/2” x 3 ˝” in size, and one (1) bag of TEMPTATIONS® treats (45g, Chicken Flavour) [ARV $ 7.99 CAD]

If cats could talk,they wouldn't
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > March/April Freebies   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
6:09 PM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)