It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > 10th Annual Christmas Gift Exchange

10th Annual Christmas Gift Exchange

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   1 2   3   4 5 6 7  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 18
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
jl24  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add jl24 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from jl24
Send a Private Message to jl24!

Committed in May 2003
I'm in belleville
ontario
Addiction Index™: 91
Oct 21, 2011  8:31 PM 31

Me too please. This will be my fourth year.

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
Pearls  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add Pearls to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Pearls
Send a Private Message to Pearls!

Committed in Jun 2002
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Addiction Index™: 1379
Oct 21, 2011  9:20 PM 32

Update

If your name is here then I have you signed up for the exchange and have received your info:

AliKira, ashleysmama, catwoman, curlyQ, Godiva26, jahnisha(need info), jl24, Kelrocks, Keykey, lilstirstik, lordloveaduck, luckyguy, Lynda, michh, NewfieAngel2, neonmama, Nrthrnstr, off the wall, orriel, Pearls, pmilner, Quando, r_b, sharonlarry1, Shawna, StarDancer, Victorias_mama = 27 fishies so far and 1 guppy.

The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. Edited by Pearls on
Oct 22, 2011 at 2:37 PM

Quando  
Add Quando to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Quando
Send a Private Message to Quando!

Committed in Apr 2008
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 74
Oct 22, 2011  12:12 AM 33

Yes I'm definitely in again this year. I will send my info shortly.

pmilner  
Recently Committed Human
Add pmilner to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from pmilner
Send a Private Message to pmilner!

Committed in Jun 2010
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 6
Oct 22, 2011  4:04 AM 34

Hi there,

My Niece, who is 10, would love to exchange gifts if that is what you mean by the post.

Her name is Kali.

If you are interested, please let me know.

We love to go shopping together.

~Pauline

Godiva26  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Godiva26 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Godiva26
Send a Private Message to Godiva26!

Committed in Jan 2002
I'm in Regina
SK
Addiction Index™: 260
Oct 22, 2011  4:30 AM 35

Don't forget to sign up for the Christmas Card Exchange also if you like getting Xmas cards. Post was started in the melting pot.

If a tree falls in the forest will it kill the beaver that was gnawing on it?
sethandsarah  
Growin' Gills!
Add sethandsarah to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from sethandsarah
Send a Private Message to sethandsarah!

Committed in Jan 2006
I'm in Ingersoll area...out in the boonies!!
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 573
Oct 22, 2011  7:28 PM 36

I'm in again. I still have my awesome Merry Fishmas ornament that one of my partners made me :-D

Proud mommy of Tyler, Megan, Abby and Paige!
Missakissa  
Recently Committed Human
Add Missakissa to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Missakissa
Send a Private Message to Missakissa!

Committed in Oct 2009
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 39
Oct 22, 2011  11:24 PM 37 Toys You'll Love Under $15 at Chapters!

Woohoo! My favorite time of year! I still creep around here but haven't been up on the freebie scene much. It's be a hard year.

But definitely count me in for a third year! I'll pm you the info in a bit!

Pearls  
Add Pearls to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Pearls

Committed in Jun 2002
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Oct 23, 2011  12:04 AM 38

Update
There's 1 week left to sign up for the exchange. I'll try to get your partner's name to you by Hallowe'en so if you haven't signed up by then, you might not make it in this year.
If your name is here then I have you signed up for the exchange and have received your info:

AliKira, ashleysmama, catwoman, curlyQ, fabianlesley, Godiva26, jahnisha(need info), jl24, Kalypso18, Kelrocks, Keykey, lilstirstik, lordloveaduck, luckyguy, Lynda, michh, Missakissa, NewfieAngel2, neonmama, Nrthrnstr, off the wall, orriel, Pearls, pmilner, Quando, r_b, sethandsarah, sharonlarry1, Shawna, Siren, StarDancer, Victorias_mama = 32 fishies so far and 6 guppies.

The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. Edited by Pearls on
Oct 24, 2011 at 3:50 AM

Pearls  

Committed in Jun 2002
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Oct 24, 2011  3:56 AM 39

I have a 16 year old guppy (young lady) who is the daughter of fishy who has been in the bowl for several years and wants to join the gift exchange. If there is someone else around that age, I'll match her up with them otherwise her partner will be a little older.

The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit.
Nrthrnstr  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Nrthrnstr to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Nrthrnstr
Send a Private Message to Nrthrnstr!

Committed in Oct 2005
I'm in Barrie
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 236
Oct 24, 2011  11:53 AM 40

My older 2 could exchange with the 16 year old! lol They are so excited to be involved this year! If there is anyone who has a younger boy I have a 6 year old here. I'm not worried about shipping charges. The kids are too excited. Its so fun!

I Auto Cry, I Auto Laugh, I Auto Sign, My Autograph. Rinnie Roo :)
cthebear  
Add cthebear to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from cthebear
Send a Private Message to cthebear!

Committed in Apr 2003
I'm in The Capital of
British Columbia
Addiction Index™: 1341
Oct 28, 2011  2:54 PM 41

Thanks for doing this Pearls, was wondering when it would happen this year :-)

Just Married, August 2009!
Pearls  

Committed in Jun 2002
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Oct 28, 2011  7:32 PM 42

Update
There are a couple of days left to sign up for the exchange. I'll try to get your partner's name to you by Hallowe'en so if you haven't signed up by then, you might not make it in this year.
Why do I have a feeling that there will be a bunch who want to sign up after the deadline?

AliKira, ashleysmama, Autumn, catwoman, cthebear, curlyQ, fabianlesley, Godiva26, jahnisha, Janice, jl24, Kalypso18, Kelrocks, Keykey, lilstirstik, lordloveaduck, luckyguy, Lynda, michh, Missakissa, NewfieAngel2, neonmama, Niffy, Nrthrnstr, off the wall, orriel, Pearls, pmilner, Quando, r_b, sethandsarah, sharonlarry1, Shawna, Siren, StarDancer, Victorias_mama = 36 fishies so far and +12 guppies.

Oct 29, 2011 at 6:21 PM

Autumn  
Growin' Gills!
Add Autumn to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Autumn
Send a Private Message to Autumn!

Committed in Mar 2004
I'm in Niagara Falls
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 879
Oct 29, 2011  10:35 AM 43

I havn't been around in awhile due to 2 new guppies in my home! But I would love to participate this year. I believe I missed last year!

I also have a 10 yr old son who would like to participate.

Of all the things i've lost I miss my mind the most!!!
Pearls  

Committed in Jun 2002
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Oct 29, 2011  2:02 PM 44

When you're ready to send off your gifts, you might like to check out:

www.shipgooder.com

Find the cheapest rates for shipping items from point A to point B with web site ShipGooder. Enter the shipping origin and destination zip codes as well as the package weight. Within seconds, ShipGooder will provide you with rates for major shipping carriers, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, Canada Post, and others.

The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit.
orriel  
Add orriel to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from orriel
Send a Private Message to orriel!

Committed in Sep 2003
I'm in Halifax
Nova Scotia
Addiction Index™: 102
Oct 29, 2011  6:04 PM 45

Originally posted by Pearls
When you're ready to send off your gifts, you might like to check out:

www.shipgooder.com

Find the cheapest rates for shipping items from point A to point B with web site ShipGooder. Enter the shipping origin and destination zip codes as well as the package weight. Within seconds, ShipGooder will provide you with rates for major shipping carriers, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, Canada Post, and others.

Awesome!! Thanks so much!! This will come in handy as I have gifts to ship across Canada and the U.S. as well.

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   1 2   3   4 5 6 7  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 18
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > 10th Annual Christmas Gift Exchange   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
7:11 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)