It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > 2004 Coupon Train

2004 Coupon Train

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   2 3 4 5   6   7 8 9 10  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 25
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
cherbear  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add cherbear to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from cherbear
Send a Private Message to cherbear!

Committed in Jan 2003
I'm in Oshawa
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 160
Jan 17, 2004  2:09 PM 76

mbchic,

did you receive the coupon train I sent out on the 5th? Here's to hoping you did.

Waiting to hear any news.

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
Emily  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add Emily to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Emily
Send a Private Message to Emily!Visit Emily's homepage!

Committed in Oct 2001
I'm in Kingston
ON
Addiction Index™: 1352
Jan 17, 2004  6:01 PM 77

Just to confirm, I sent the train I received early last week to Angsur on Friday (yesterday)

Emily
ps big fishy thanks to totalspaz for conducting greatness!

angsur  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add angsur to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from angsur
Send a Private Message to angsur!

Committed in Apr 2003
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 125
Jan 17, 2004  8:14 PM 78

Originally posted by Emily
Just to confirm, I sent the train I received early last week to Angsur on Friday (yesterday)

Emily
ps big fishy thanks to totalspaz for conducting greatness!

Great, I can't wait to get it, thanks Emily!!

sammyj  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add sammyj to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from sammyj
Send a Private Message to sammyj!

Committed in Dec 2002
I'm in Hampton
New Brunswick
Addiction Index™: 175
Jan 18, 2004  8:53 AM 79

I am just wondering if I will be getting a train from someone new now that I returned the one from Riverview. Thanks

TotalSpaz  
Add TotalSpaz to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from TotalSpaz
Send a Private Message to TotalSpaz!

Committed in Nov 2001
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Addiction Index™: 955
Jan 18, 2004  9:27 AM 80

Hi everyone,

Someone has kindly offered to send a bonus train to a needy fishy . I took a look at the manifest and there seems to be an awful lot of trains on the tracks. They seem to be well spaced but I'm sure there must be someone who would appreciate a bonus train.

If you're that "someone", please PM me.

Thanks

P.S. Again, please check the manifest to see where the trains are in relation to you. If you see that you are only 1 or 2 stops away from getting another train, please wait up and combine the trains. We presently have 55 passengers and 21 trains on the tracks Ideally, the trains would be spaced out every 5 members or so and there would only be 10-12 trains on the tracks. If you fishies can help make my railroad dream a possibility, it would be appreciated

P.S.S. What do you consider a worthy train? This isn't a trick question - I'm really curious. Is 10 coupons or less too small? Should the train require at least 2 stamps to mail? Should it fit in a regular #10 envy or should it be too big and require a larger envy? The reason I ask is that I recently refused a passenger for sending a teeny-weeny train as her initial contribution and I don't feel really good about my decision. Feedback is needed fishies!

If Wal-Mart is lowering prices every day, how come nothing is free yet?
Betty_Grrl  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Betty_Grrl to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Betty_Grrl
Send a Private Message to Betty_Grrl!

Committed in Nov 2001
I'm in Winnipeg
Manitoba
Addiction Index™: 260
Jan 18, 2004  2:55 PM 81

Got the train...sending off to Wren-Dee on Monday

Oop oop a doop!
mel091797  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add mel091797 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from mel091797
Send a Private Message to mel091797!

Committed in Sep 2003
I'm in Toronto
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 121
Jan 18, 2004  3:56 PM 82

Hello I'm new to this web site and am interested in joining your coupon train... I'm not sure what it's all about but I love coupons and think i'd like to join.

Can someone please tell me a little about the train and about how I can join?

Thank you.

mel091797

here are where I get some coupons from www.save.ca

www.save.ca/brndse

www.save.ca/smartsolutionse

these are all different and have great stuff.

EDIT by a Juju Slave: Fixed the quote/link vbcode (see vB Code help for some tips )

Edited by a Juju Slave on
Jan 18, 2004 at 9:09 PM

IsabellesMOM  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add IsabellesMOM to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from IsabellesMOM
Send a Private Message to IsabellesMOM!

Committed in Apr 2003
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 126
Jan 18, 2004  9:59 PM 83

Originally posted by TotalSpaz

Please wait a little bit (unless you've got lots of coupons to add to make it worth sending). I might have another train on its way to you soon.

Thanks everyone

OK I will hold onto this for a little bit, since I might have a train on the way soon. THanks for letting me know.
-Angela

ChristmasCarol  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add ChristmasCarol to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from ChristmasCarol
Send a Private Message to ChristmasCarol!

Committed in Sep 2003
I'm in Calgary
Go Hitmen Go
Addiction Index™: 128
Jan 19, 2004  9:08 AM 84

Chapters: Free Shipping on Toy orders $25 or over!!

I'm glad I decided to wait and have the envelope mailed instead of sticking 2 stamps on it, because it need $1.60. So, the train was mailed to good/kitty on Saturday, Jan. 17th.

ChristmasCarol
dennise  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add dennise to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from dennise
Send a Private Message to dennise!

Committed in Mar 2002
I'm in
Beautiful Alberta!
Addiction Index™: 228
Jan 19, 2004  9:31 AM 85

received the train from VEE and will send off to caper this afternoon. thanks for the great coupons..it was nice to see some different ones that i had never seen before!

good/kitty  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add good/kitty to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from good/kitty
Send a Private Message to good/kitty!

Committed in Jun 2003
I'm in toxicating

Addiction Index™: 90
Jan 19, 2004  12:23 PM 86

Originally posted by TotalSpaz
P.S.S. What do you consider a worthy train? This isn't a trick question - I'm really curious. Is 10 coupons or less too small? Should the train require at least 2 stamps to mail? Should it fit in a regular #10 envy or should it be too big and require a larger envy? )

I would vote for slightly larger trains. So far, I have never received a train that had more than 50 coupons or so, and usually with a lot of duplicates. So even though it's never cost me more than 90 cents to pass it on, even after I've added all of the coupons I've collected, it sometimes seems like it's costing more to mail it than the coupon savings.

Also, when trains are small, fishies may be inclined to take coupons that they are not sure they'll use, just so they feel like they're getting something out of the train (I know I've done this). If there are more coupons, it's easier to only take ones you'll actually use.

Of course, I haven't got the train on it's new course yet, so I may be singing a different tune when I do!

Just my 2 cents!

g/k

corkee5  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add corkee5 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from corkee5
Send a Private Message to corkee5!

Committed in Jul 2002
I'm in
AB
Addiction Index™: 428
Jan 19, 2004  12:25 PM 87

P.S.S. What do you consider a worthy train? This isn't a trick question - I'm really curious. Is 10 coupons or less too small? Should the train require at least 2 stamps to mail? Should it fit in a regular #10 envy or should it be too big and require a larger envy? The reason I ask is that I recently refused a passenger for sending a teeny-weeny train as her initial contribution and I don't feel really good about my decision. Feedback is needed fishies! [/QUOTE]

Personally I think bigger is better. I really don't mind if there is 10 or 12 of something in the train as long as it's a product that most people use all the time (ie: Royale tissues and TP) I wouldn't be as thrilled about 12 sardine coupons as we don't use them and most people don't. Perhaps new passengers could be questioned a bit before they board. If they have basically no coupon knowledge and have not been collecting any coupons up to this point perhaps they can be asked to go find some in magazines online and at the stores. Perhaps as new passengers to have a minimum about (20 different) but express that if they could have enough for a medium sized yellow envie that would be even better. Perhaps if everyone agrees we could send our partners a wishlist of coupons I know I keep my eyes open for friends with dogs even tho we don't have a dog I try to keep in mind friends that do so I can send coupons their way so perhaps if our partners have a little list of our wishes they will keep their eyes open when going to the store or leafing through a magazine. I don't mind spending a few extra bucks on postage if I get a huge train, the one Pandora sent me was huge I added a bunch more and it was only about $2 something to post I think there had to be at least 50 plus coupons in there so I think that's a pretty good price for an assortment of coupons.

cthebear  
Add cthebear to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from cthebear
Send a Private Message to cthebear!

Committed in Apr 2003
I'm in The Capital of
British Columbia
Addiction Index™: 1341
Jan 20, 2004  5:13 PM 88

Bonus Train to MommaGibbs is now on it's way. Don't know how long it'll take to go from the West Coast all the way across the country to the East Coast. But it's heading on down the tracks.

Regarding the size of the trains... to me it's worthwhile spending up to 2 stamps worth.

Just Married, August 2009!
momof2monkeys  
huh?
Add momof2monkeys to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from momof2monkeys
Send a Private Message to momof2monkeys!

Committed in Nov 2001
I'm in my mittens

Addiction Index™: 2548
Jan 20, 2004  6:35 PM 89

Got the train today, off to jennandlincoln by
weeks end

brrrrr!
angsur  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add angsur to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from angsur
Send a Private Message to angsur!

Committed in Apr 2003
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 125
Jan 20, 2004  6:57 PM 90

Got the train today, off to ICU tomorrow

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   2 3 4 5   6   7 8 9 10  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 25
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > 2004 Coupon Train   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
11:46 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)