It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > BC Contests

BC Contests

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   1 2   3    Go to LAST page   
total pages: 3
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
orange  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add orange to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from orange
Send a Private Message to orange!

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 1354
Apr 27, 2024  12:10 PM 31

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6Rbd-4LC-j/

Hey friends... do you have a huge paw patrol fan WIN a Family Pack (4 pack of tickets) to see Paw Patrol LIVE in Vancouver at Queen Elizabeth Theatre May 18 & 19 for 5 action-packed PAWrrific shows!

Entering is EASY šŸ‘‡
1. Like this post
2. Follow @m.for.mai and @pawpatrollive
2. Tag some friends (the more tags as a speparate comment = the more entries šŸ˜‰)

BONUS: SAVE this post

The giveaway ends on May 4th at 11 PM PST and opens to residents of BC

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
orange  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add orange to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from orange
Send a Private Message to orange!

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 1354
Apr 30, 2024  8:52 PM 32

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6Z0Cjzr6jz/

Get ready for a taste bud extravaganza with vibrant Mexican dishes and delicious curated cocktails as we celebrate Cinco de Mayo! Weā€™re giving away a $250 gift card to one winner to bring their crew to Lucky Taco! šŸ¤©

Enter by following the steps below:

āœØ Follow @luckytacoyvr + @dishedvancouver
āœØ Tag a friend in the comments

More comments = more entries. | Contest ends May 7 at 11:59pm and is open to residents of Metro Vancouver |

daisy71  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add daisy71 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from daisy71
Send a Private Message to daisy71!

Committed in Apr 2010
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 52
May 01, 2024  4:56 PM 33

Vancouver Canadians and Pacific Toyota Dealers

https://app.viralsweep.com/sweeps/f...framed=1#reload

You could win 1 of 3 grand prizes, each including
10 passes to the exclusive NĆ¼trl Zone BBQ
and 10 Superstar Series meet 'n' greet tickets.

closes August 1, 2024

LIMIT one (1) entry per person/email address per household.

patstin  
I live for Juju!
Add patstin to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from patstin
Send a Private Message to patstin!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1844
May 02, 2024  11:25 PM 34

Mother's Day GIVEAWAY alert! Celebrate Mom this Mother's Day with Park Royal! Enter our contest for a chance to win a $250 gift card and treat her to a shopping spree she deserves!

To enter:
1. FOLLOW @parkroyal
2. LIKE this post
3. TAG a friend

Winner will be announced on Tuesday, May 7th.

Contest closes on Monday, May 6th, 2024 at 11:59pm. Winner is picked at random and will be notified through Instagram direct message by @parkroyal. Winner must be able to pick up their gift card from Park Royal Shopping Centre in West Vancouver. Giveaway is open to residents of Vancouver and Metro Vancouver. Must be 19+ to enter.

https://ca.wave-base.com/sale/PG5VN...-spree-she-dese

patstin  
I live for Juju!
Add patstin to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from patstin

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

May 04, 2024  3:13 PM 35

This MISSION HILL FAMILY ESTATEĀ® ā€“ ā€œ2024 Summer Concert Seriesā€ Contest

he Contest begins at 12:00:01 am Pacific Time (ā€œPTā€) on May 1, 2024 and ends at 11:59:59 pm (PT) on June 30, 2024

There is one (1) prize available to be won and it is provided by the Sponsor. The prize consists of two (2) tickets for the Sarah McLachlan Concert at Mission Hill Family Estate on July 29, 2024 (the ā€œPrizeā€). The approximate retail value (ā€œARVā€) of the Prize is six hundred thirty Canadian dollars ($630 CAD).

https://www.missionhillwinery.com/concertseries/

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

May 04, 2024  3:15 PM 36

RSVP TO THE BLOCKPARTY FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN AN ALL-ACCESS VIP PASS TO 5X FEST!
Weā€™re giving away ALL ACCESS VIP PASSES to 5X Fest 2024 for you and a friend! That means you and your bestie get to hit up all festival events (including private exclusive events) and party it up with VIP Blockparty tickets! But hereā€™s the catch - you gotta RSVP below to enter to win. Do it QUICK fam! Donā€™t miss out on the ultimate festival experience.

I don't know if BC ONLY, But def BC best so sharing here:

https://www.5xfest.com

scroll a bit down

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

May 04, 2024  3:23 PM 37

This year we have paired up with the Vancouver Bandits to give away 2 tickets for each game. Enjoy great basketball in a live game!

Want to win baseline tickets to a Bandits game? Take your shot by subscribing to our newsletter.
Click Here to enter for a chance to win tickets to a Bandits game. Baseline tickets are given out for Banditsā€™ home games at Langley Events Centre. The fun does not stop there. We are also giving away seating bowl tickets for away games against nine teams across Canada.

Being only a few feet away from the court, you will be able to see perfectly. Come enjoy the action and atmosphere up close. We will contact the winners by emails and also post it on this page.

https://www.perfectlens.ca/special/vancouver-bandits/

PerfectLens is the presenting sponsor of the Vancouver Banditsā€™ 2024 and 2025 seasons.

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   1 2   3    Go to LAST page   
total pages: 3
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
• Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > BC Contests   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
9:25 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)