It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > Mac users how do you keep track of your contests?

Mac users how do you keep track of your contests?

UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
daisy71  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add daisy71 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from daisy71
Send a Private Message to daisy71!

Committed in Apr 2010
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 52
May 12, 2023  7:34 PM 1

I had been using 1Password to keep track of contests on a very antiquated MacBook. Sadly, this device stopped working and needed to be replaced.

Are there any Mac bowl users that have any suggestions for keeping track of contests (a place to put the rules, website links, when I entered etc)

Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

Kris

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
patstin  
I live for Juju!
Add patstin to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from patstin
Send a Private Message to patstin!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1844
May 12, 2023  8:08 PM 2

I'm not sure, but there is the site contestgirl, where you can manually input contests there, and you can sign up, but I don't know if there's an entry cap for it. Prob not. It clearly stated put contests here, not visible to others, when I started to browse around when I started sharing a bit there. not sure, I'm on a mac, but I do runs, and just write date, than write date when I went through the contests on the 3 sites I do. Might have to search for some more contests more from other sites before the summer, but I haven't been able to do a run recently lol

Emily  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add Emily to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Emily
Send a Private Message to Emily!Visit Emily's homepage!

Committed in Oct 2001
I'm in Kingston
ON
Addiction Index™: 1352
May 13, 2023  8:14 AM 3

I use the Notes program, keep them in a list organized by end date and frequency.

eg:
Daily
(link) (end date)
Weekly
(link) (end date) (day of the week I enter)
Monthly
(link) (end date)

Links you enter in Notes open automatically in your default browser when you click them.

It's not as great as the Sweep! program I used to use (this is like 15 years ago now) on a non-Mac which would keep track of things much better, but it's been working for me.

daisy71  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add daisy71 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from daisy71
Send a Private Message to daisy71!

Committed in Apr 2010
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 52
May 14, 2023  1:26 PM 4

Originally posted by Emily
I use the Notes program, keep them in a list organized by end date and frequency.

eg:
Daily
(link) (end date)
Weekly
(link) (end date) (day of the week I enter)
Monthly
(link) (end date)

Links you enter in Notes open automatically in your default browser when you click them.

It's not as great as the Sweep! program I used to use (this is like 15 years ago now) on a non-Mac which would keep track of things much better, but it's been working for me.

Thank you! This is fantastic. I appreciate your response. I will definitely give Notes a try. ( I loved Sweep and miss it. )

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > Mac users how do you keep track of your contests?   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
10:29 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)