It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > 10th Annual Christmas Gift Exchange

10th Annual Christmas Gift Exchange

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   14 15 16 17   18    Go to LAST page   
total pages: 18
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
Pearls  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add Pearls to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Pearls
Send a Private Message to Pearls!

Committed in Jun 2002
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Addiction Index™: 1379
Feb 01, 2012  1:05 PM 256

I guess I have to give up on Victorias mama sending off the wall her gifts. I hope nothing too serious is going on in her life. I've sent her a couple of PMs and haven't heard back. The strange thing was that I thought off the wall might not send gifts to her as both she and her daughter were hospitalized before Christmas with pneumonia (despite that off the wall made sure the gifts got out just as I was arranging an emergency gift for Victorias mama!) I didn't arrange an emergency gift for off the wall as Victorias mama said she had the package returned after being opened and riffled through (because an employee was stealing packages) and was sending it soon to her partner after she repackaged it.

The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. Edited by Pearls on
Feb 01, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
curlyQ  
Add curlyQ to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from curlyQ
Send a Private Message to curlyQ!

Committed in Apr 2002
I'm in over my head here
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 1555
Feb 01, 2012  3:09 PM 257

Originally posted by Pearls
I guess I have to give up on Victorias mama sending off the wall her gifts. I hope nothing too serious is going on in her life. I've sent her a couple of PMs and haven't heard back. The strange thing was that I thought off the wall might not send gifts to her as both she and her daughter were hospitalized before Christmas with pneumonia (despite that off the wall made sure the gifts got out just as I was arranging an emergency gift for Victorias mama!) I didn't arrange an emergency gift for off the wall as Victorias mama said she had the package returned after being opened and riffled through (because an employee was stealing packages) and was sending it soon to her partner after she repackaged it.

I was suspicious when she said there was no tracking #....something smelled odd then....

Clutter buster supreme!
Pearls  
Add Pearls to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Pearls
Send a Private Message to Pearls!

Committed in Jun 2002
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Addiction Index™: 1379
Mar 06, 2012  9:20 PM 258

Well, off the wall finally got some gifts because of Kelrocks who kindly stepped in and did what Victorias mama failed to do.

Today, I picked up the gifts I had sent to off the wall from the post office, because she had forgotten to put her building number on her sign up e-mail (luckily I was able to give Kelrocks the correct address when I got the tracking message that it was going to a different address), Canada Post returned the package I had mailed on February 6th. As I spent almost $16 mailing it, I offered to resend it to off the wall if she wanted to pay the postage, but she must not want it as she never bothered to reply. Boy, do I feel stupid for going to all that trouble and expense.

The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit.
off the wall  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add off the wall to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from off the wall
Send a Private Message to off the wall!

Committed in Aug 2004
I'm in
BC
Addiction Index™: 137
Mar 08, 2012  2:25 AM 259

Originally posted by Pearls
Well, off the wall finally got some gifts because of Kelrocks who kindly stepped in and did what Victorias mama failed to do.

Today, I picked up the gifts I had sent to off the wall from the post office, because she had forgotten to put her building number on her sign up e-mail (luckily I was able to give Kelrocks the correct address when I got the tracking message that it was going to a different address), Canada Post returned the package I had mailed on February 6th. As I spent almost $16 mailing it, I offered to resend it to off the wall if she wanted to pay the postage, but she must not want it as she never bothered to reply. Boy, do I feel stupid for going to all that trouble and expense.

sorry I never got a message about resending if i payed or i would have responded. I do thank you for all your hard work and both you and kelrocks for sending things. Even if it got sent back because of my mistake, that i am very sorry about.

say what you mean,and mean what you say because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   14 15 16 17   18    Go to LAST page   
total pages: 18
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > 10th Annual Christmas Gift Exchange   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
7:11 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)