It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > Who cares what I was thinking, this is what I'm thinking...put thoughts here

Who cares what I was thinking, this is what I'm thinking...put thoughts here

Go to FIRST page   1   2 3  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 3
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
patstin  
I live for Juju!
Add patstin to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from patstin
Send a Private Message to patstin!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1844
Sep 24, 2022  10:55 AM 1

Hey all, just feel like the other thread is too full with random things paged from the media of life and the lack of feeling in our actions, not being rendered in real time.

The nobis vest I bought, it's kinda short, European cut, but my mom still wants me to have it. She said she'll give me $200 and I keep it, I'm like I'll try it on again later. I don't like European fashion, I like gear that's comfortable. We'll see, it seems even new ones, on ebay at least, don't sell for too much, and locally, might as well if it's good, but I was like, no the first time putting it on. lol. I said keep the money and just lend me $100 something lol. Starting the month with less again

Won that, the first choice haircutter $50 x 2, some ottawa home show tickets, if you want them, they're not selling, pm me here or on redflagdeals before tomorrow and I can prob throw some your way. Sold my last tickets, but for some reason, people always idle on accepting the ticketmaster transfer. Better get on to doing more. Gotta do a radio run, though I don't know, it would be good to do it tomorrow along the run of all contests. Gotta get on that.

Gotta get into the clockwork, the summer, like an energy beam connecting the energy throughout the year so you get back to yourself, recharge, and reprocess life lol. I guess I gotta make some monies. Got a little out of it, but came through later in summer. Summer's done, nice day today, tomorrow, let's go for another roll. Good luck all and hope you're not all bummed out with the summer. That atlantic hurricane was happeneing, and the past 2 days, damn cold lol

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
patstin  
I live for Juju!
Add patstin to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from patstin

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Sep 25, 2022  2:47 PM 2

I'm hearing some polish music cuz my mom plays it...and the melody and hearing it's our last race...but somehow moulding it to it's the last time we'll be a race, here on earth, formed and so similar. We'll transcend and get bonded with the energy, not like a chain link, cuz gravity and empty vacuums exist, but with the universe all in full. I won't know what shapes we'll consider but to etch something out in an outline is a really slow process to think, when we're in 3-d and have way more density, but I dunno...maybe thinking of the final state of evolution when evil and the machine are defeated and life gets to connect with the universe and no more heaviness of thoughts or mind, when that would be actions and we would see the changes, the so-called reactions right in front of us. Ah, paradise, gotta hold onto life if you're to take that flight. One of us dies, we all die. woot woot lol

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Oct 06, 2022  8:04 PM 3

Guess in this day and age, things have to somehow get better. I see it in life, which is why I probably sometimes have crazy ideas, but rather a far out mentality that everything has to progress. Than why the heck do I wake up everyday and look at the world, not life, and go, how the heck are we progressing? Is this even real if we got somewhere to be and brighter days ahead? Heck, I don't mind, but I'd like to be whisked into some world where there are no longer stunted thoughts with some eye reflecting symbols, the breath keeping pace and the mouth doing some letter arranging from it's kept or unkept teeth. Rather, everything happens when you feel and see it as progress. No more animated trips trying to fit it into something, cuz it's the filament of the warmth giving your mind a boost, not a boot. Everyday, there are messages lost in the light, and sometimes you can't even hear your echo in the universe, even if your head is above the clouds like a long necked giraffey dinosaur. The cold might be worse, but you do get your peace in it. And somehow, a different pace. No more laying about and basking. It's in and out, and if you don't dry your hands, chap chap the knuck knuck tap. I got no idea

Edited by patstin on
Oct 06, 2022 at 8:05 PM

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Oct 11, 2022  11:34 AM 4 Toys You'll Love Under $15 at Chapters!

I recently didn't share a contest, cuz I really wanted to win again. Ha ha, after I didn't share, I tried to find people I smoked with to tell them about the contest, but just found 1. It was a cold day. Ha ha.

But now that I just read it, all the purchases at the store can be entries. It was a 7 hour window. If I don't win, I'll try and post them all. Happens once in a while, where I'll snug one away.

https://www.thebrick.com/pages/cont...attress-contest

7 hour contest, if I had read about the purchases, but maybe people aren't buying that much nowadays

need a good payday. Guess money is secondary, but after a while, you're like, Come on! Too much gas, not enough patience. Will share more no doubt lol

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Oct 12, 2022  7:30 AM 5

Somehow the bigger picture is getting put together, and the smaller picture is sometimes something else. No idea. Got ripped off for some xbox pc game passes. Unsure who it was, thought it might be someone that works there, trying to make sure I win no more. Maybe it was a kid that wanted more time. Told to send first to try, and I was like sure, I think the kid came back for both. Ha ha on 2 accounts, or some bot, cuz I can't imagine a thinking person doing this for a few dollars. Either way, microsoft stocks aren't worth the paper they're printed on, and I guess if they wanted free toilet paper, they can join Bill Gates on the potato farm. Seen someone selling them for $3, I put them at $6, but in reality, got nothing. Won 5 michelob jackets, gotta give a lot away. Got my $10 kfc gift card since I didn't get it the first time around. Yesterday, had a problem with some tickets, and the station was real nice and gave me a set of unclaimed tickets. Falling behind this month, but gotta get to the work that's missing from me. I guess it's not like a forge, to work, like to battle, rather, let me input something new into the code and watch it change up the process. I must be tripping though, you can't always be productive anyways. Too much time, like patience, doesn't inspire drive. And getting far out doesn't help passing go on the board planet, sometimes leaves things lingering. We know this, but life first, than on to things that spin us 'round, I guess lol. Don't send first if you try to sell those xbox game passes lol

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Oct 12, 2022  3:17 PM 6

All this talk of money. Maybe it's a vibe or state of mind that never clips off at anything. And when it seems the world is falling to some anti synthesis, maybe having a cool head is good enough. Everyone somehow adapts way slow to the bs of this life. Either or it doesn't veer us of our world. Forget selling, I want something to get me going and good/happy in life as I'm living. Guess that's the point. I kinda stunted it up, but with the weed it's alright. Guess it's not much more, but that's contentment, so it's more than it seems. If happiness can't truly be sustained, and it seems the comedy hour is full of people that just want to laugh. After a while, you go from, I want cash, to I want life. Forget selling, it's not even working. Going back to the contest board and trying to live life. Been a little sluggish all summer long, gotta get done what needs to and have some fun. Don't wait for summer, the fire in your heart has to reflect in your eyes some truth still waiting to be ascertained. If you're focused and in the universe, there are no real surprises. There are just things you double fuse into this code or mode of living and react to it as it byproducts around. No one is a product, but I guess by covers, and not fitting the mold of understanding what you're seeing, seems the world is a bunch of noise and not much echo. All's good, it's the world we live in. Good luck in them contests

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Oct 18, 2022  11:55 PM 7

Well off to a new reel, something that bothers you can't always be the same, except that which keeps you from your needs. It's a kinda torture, but we get through it knowing that we're on our way. I don't mean the indoor picnic and outdoor playpen living, just all that life used to mean, with all the sweat we've put into the universal code aligning things that seem to have no rendition to the reality subset of the life we're in. It's strange to deduce all this is happening when we're all ready to live. Blame summer being gone, too shortsighted. Can't live for any finite concept, except if it's everything. And some things can fit into 3 things like the snowman. A girl to keep your head right. A hobby to craft more warmth in your heart. And a kick to get the pulse out and get that tap til your hands get to doing something. No idea, now I got a snowman dancing trying to pick his hands up. Soft cartoon. Maybe he should get shovel whacked from the back and lose his face. From the back and the face is in the front...no idea lol. Anyways, no more franticness. Somehow, for one reason or another, things have and are aligning. I don't like problems but if they continue to persist, I have no choice but to engage myself in their realm. And I'm rather far out. But I've got a somewhat decent life, but it's never enough. If only money could be the ground, rather than the midan touch. Heart energy of gold into the crinkling of fate and destiny on the palms. Forget psalms and palms, gotta engineer a throughput however and wherever you are. Can't stay bored, and silence is adapting that to be frozen and silent is the norm. The moon won't spotlight you, but the life you can't see in play in the world around you, might just put a better balance forthwith and around. If this is the animal kingdom, I def don't know what character sketchlines can fit the mold of human caricature, but I take it after seeing a black and white image render in 4 different shapes in the bushes in the rain at night, anything is possible in the world where communication is heralded by a tv. Anyways, I don't know what I wrote. Rereading and sleeping...or blazing. We'll see

Edited by patstin on
Oct 18, 2022 at 11:56 PM

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Oct 19, 2022  2:31 AM 8

come to think of it, we're really missing the good in everyone approach. It's easier when you're alone, cuz it's like nothing finite to concentrate on, so you talk to the universe, to everyone, even the ring of fire. Not the rosary of a holy zelot to the machine, but the planets waiting to chariot us back once the universe decides we're alright, and picks up it's bottom pantaloons and picks them up beyond its belt to the clouds. It's abnormal to think they're going to tell you how to live a good life. They'll tell you how to live a life. And when it's blared out on commercials, infomercials, than later heralded by a news anchor...I mean, come on. Or something like that. Lol. This world has to get solsticed into a glow. Cold is like teardrops, starts off melancholical and lukewarm, and than freezes and gets sad. We don't take it, we balance our warmth to recreate these energies. No cold is not a feeling of the planet, but the vacuum and we condense here by our own neurological mindsets. But we have no control, since we don't even perceive these so right things with the world. We get pieces of it here and there, but you always question, could this world have been any different if you knew than what you know now. But the duration of this placement isn't that long, and it's either this bizarre fish bowl moon, or life and all them things, the elements in the universe, that give true life and nectar in the strange workings of this incredible machine or the pinball arcadium. So we make the best of it, and it doesn't even matter. We don't have to be awed by this life. We just have to have it make sense to us, than we're better people for sure. But after being in a loop of things, it seems we can never break out. So just take life as it is, and make good of it. Why bother with things when it's not things ike weed you're getting in trouble for, but other things, and this world never communicates, it locks you into a behavioural trap and than you gotta relight and reignite your brain. No need to fall in really unless the butterfly effect is affecting other people. Be good to yourself and your energy. Hopefully things will get better and balance out. Take care!

Edited by patstin on
Oct 19, 2022 at 2:33 AM

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Oct 20, 2022  4:48 AM 9

I guess with this stunted growth, it seems the world affixes situations to the chapters of life, but lots of the world is seeming, when life has claimed to not leave anyone behind. Maybe with a free mind, we can't hold nothing back, but the power seems to be in life that gives any power at all.

Today, I woke up, my eyeballs took steer of my organs, my 3rd eye of my brain. My head flew above the clouds where they are living, and my body stayed below to be prodded by electrical laserbeams against my muscle tissue to get me to dance. I ain't in no mood to dance with the locomotion of this earth. Than my heart realized it was pinged by the center tower into a miniature version of itself. Like a pacemaker aligning me into the vision that's surrounding me. Had to beat my heart out to see the world's energy and what is still unascertainable by the naked eye. Than off to the world to be, some sort of paradise.

Guess that's some kind of trip, since my muscles ain't twitching out. No tweaking with this weed. Got a cheaper variant from the store, cuz I was spending too much, but need a better ounce. Lol. No paychecks in this dilemma. Just the run of the mill grid featuring up the subsonic dialtones of all things that seem foreign on earth. Guess it's definitely not lost on any nostalgia, since there's no way to backtrack to it, but reach it to an end. But not our end. So what's this got to do with anything. I really have no idea. I take it this world has to be better engineered, and we gotta manually gain entry to the world where they're not letting life in. At least that's what it seems like in this show. What's the life of a contestant, is it partnered sponsorship, or a testament of luck. Cuz I learned, the more you do, the more you try, you'll still get the same grapes, it's just some negatives, when it's all being added. Where's the multiplication? Don't pull something from your ass. The mind ain't no door you can lie on and gain clearance, there's gotta be some effort, I just don't know where to put my energies in. The world seems so futile, a reiterated concept for the clerics of fundamentalism. The block-headed fun. Give me a break. Another day in this foggy mist, can't seem to rebalance an alignment to call my asun by name and have it chariot me into oblivion where I'll wait for paradise to open. I'm tired of earth lol

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Oct 20, 2022  4:30 PM 10

always posting songs in the rfd entertainment forum of a mood I'm feeling lol...as if songs are moods

but was listening to one of them. And was like, when we were young, and thinking of crushes, how could we ever love. lust yes, but if you saw your existance and it was true love, could you truly love her, or make the same mistakes that are fresh in your head.

Made me think, maybe the good life ain't even on earth. We'll transcend and transpond...what life is there here, but the life of an apparent sellout. But I guess we have some fundamental anecdotes to throw into the mainframe of the foray where the universe will compound it to ones that are living in the moment. Otherwise, you can see in front, but you can never really be in front in this earth life, and it's always behind. Guess that's living, but there's gotta be more to living. Guess I'm just taking my time...turtle power lol...ay ay popeye

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Oct 21, 2022  8:45 AM 11

I see someone on rfd asking, if you don't want the prize, why enter. But this world is a game show, full of wants, and the corresponding price tag in alphanumeric and in placement somewhere to fall out when bought. I say, we don't get what we need from the state of the union, but we all play with the wants. Why not, otherwise they'd be nothing to do. There's no reason to say, I'll keep it all or go to it all when playing. If it's what you need, you're playing catch up with the program. All money's is secondary to living, live the life you want to live and be poor, you'll still be happy somewhat. Live a life you're just following or going through the motion, and you're waiting for a brain flood to see how empty you are, and if you have money, you're just wasting money. Forget about it. Gotta live the good life. This response would have def be off topic, but now I'm cross forum posting for no apparent reason other than to editorialize what I think about it lol

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Oct 22, 2022  1:04 PM 12

I guess every hustle starts off not smooth. It might be viewed as a bad hustle. But later, when you're going through life, it's like, sell something you win, whatever, it's not the worst and you would rather use the cash, and than I got into buying and selling games. Made some good deals, recently, making some deals but not too many. Obviously odsp isn't enough. I guess it's all considered a hustle when the commonality denominator is cash - it starts off as bad because your views are twisted because you're struggling to survive. When survival is affirmed, you need more because staying put and getting old isn't living life. But when you live life and realize money wouldn't make you better, you try to instigate things that render the life everyone should have and beget. Albeit, it is what it is. I ain't sure what I'm getting at. Gotta do a run soon, good luck in them contests!

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Oct 26, 2022  10:47 AM 13

Haven't been spending much time entering contests of late. Was going to do a run yesterday, but got to listing some more things on ebay. Will be listing out more today, and the contest run day is tomorrow. I guess with all the trying to live life on earth, you kinda go, gotta get the secondary meter (money) up to a good vibe, and work starting November. At least put in a valiant effort. Good warm days, might as well try for some ease, but like I said, once you've had enough living and slacking, it's back to the boardroom and lab again. Guess that's where it's going. Hopefully money still doesn't stunt me off of it due to the recession, lol

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Oct 26, 2022  2:17 PM 14

Today is a strange day. Previously, I knew today would be Wednesday, but I guess I was up late, after midnight, was like Wednesday. Off to Thursday it is I guess. Than I was like, it's not Thursday, and yesterday I was supposed to do a contest run, but I thought it was the 24th, time no way, No Jack Bauer. I was like Thursday the 26th...now it'll be the 27th. I have no affinity with that number really but whatever. Already too late to get into the mood today. Or at least it won't feel right. Got my head dazed I guess lol No Idea

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Oct 27, 2022  11:00 PM 15

Well, I went through rfd today and caught up. Gotta still do the weeklies there and forget catching up on the dailies. One time the dailies too lol.

But I gotta do 2 other sites, with this site, I catch up more regular when I'm posting, so wasn't far behind.

Spent some time listing on ebay. The last lot I bought paid off, because I spent $50 on it, and 2 of the most expensive dual big box game combos sold, and I made just under $250. $60 or a bit less will be spent on shipping, but it's not too far away. Gotta pay $60 back to the lady of the house. So that leaves me with $130. Lol. I need an ounce this weekend. Bullocks with the way money works. Ha ha. I gotta get free, spread some feathery ways on the cloudy maze, and get to the good life. But it just seems easier if you can spend it on wants - the good life - rather than just get the necessities. But with wants, it becomes automatic, so spoiling yourself, means high maintainance after a while. We all got our perspectives on how to put life together...I guess. Lol. Paid off, the time I spent, but tomorrow, more contests, wanna relax on the weekend, but might do something still. Colder weather = busier me lol

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page   1   2 3  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 3
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > Who cares what I was thinking, this is what I'm thinking...put thoughts here   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
3:33 PM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)