It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > Elevation, Radiation, Sunshine, Moonshine...

Elevation, Radiation, Sunshine, Moonshine...

UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
patstin  
I live for Juju!
Add patstin to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from patstin
Send a Private Message to patstin!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1844
Mar 14, 2024  2:55 PM 1

This world is really gonzo. I mean, today, I'm looking at someone cuz I leave the bank and he's walking the other way, than I'm doing my thing, he's on the other side going parallel, but had to backtrack. Maybe I missed something along the way, but than he buffs up, like What What, I made some crazy sounds trying to break his ice from being silly cuz he's stuck in his head hearing headless chicken clutter from the ranging world on fire waiting to reignite the spark of love with all but desire is something feigned off once we all get it right.

Anyways, so where's the realness in this world. I mean people saying something for the first time, not repeating. *Scratches head*. I mean, where did these people think talking about the tv or their routine is still talking not jibberish... . I dunno, but something tells me if people are too stuck in their heads, they can easily steam, but their body is a single vegetable in this sleep world than when you actually sleep (sleep - sleep) you might actually live, it cancels itself out. Earth...anyways.

I dunno, at least I'm trying. Buncha morons on redflagdeals think they're the government. Buncha new-age clowns reading and writing, talking newsprint, killing kittens online, and swarming the mob mentallity with no feel. Kill the old scene, come alive! Y'all!!!! Know what I'm saying. Buncha yeszirs and ok I'll do it. •••• that, I'm not backing down, getting stronger and trying to reach my pinnacle...yeah, alright. Lol

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
patstin  
I live for Juju!
Add patstin to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from patstin

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Mar 14, 2024  11:18 PM 2

This world is really a loser. But if you believe that, what does that make you? Does everyone hate the internet and thinks the internet blinds people in life. It binds them to studied poker faces and seated positions like their busts or just can't come to life if the world depended on it. Sure, I was worse just a week ago, but every day is brand new. Like I'm yelling f**k you at the first responders. He's like they help people. I'm like yeah, to look and scout lost dogs and feign on weakness and stick them back into a box so they can range in a channel on a walkie talkie signal spun in a web of coordination, but in the end, given just one assembled pitch. He's like you're better than that. Nah, you gotta do things for yourself. From the grounds up. You looking for reasons to do are just trying to keep busy to put the real you on the back burner. You'll probably get your first good idea in retirement, and end up in diapers on your own with two left or two right hands...LOL. We on the rise are protected like a fork in the road. The machine, which never gets to us. And us in the avatar from above. BEAM ME UP! Can't get there, unless you sleep away from the sleep world. But one day, we really gotta make the trek for real. Jack Carter, time to melee. Superman, your boost has come. Batman, it's time to make the jump out of the prison and you have to jump across this to make it. Mission Impossible is the way you're thinking. Rewind, passing on the past. Ppl are vain and triangulated on redundancy. I can't even cope. It's ridiculous. Just to be polite. It would sound like I got a stick up my ass. For real. Being so cautious not to be real or put some raw emotion into it. These timid people can live inside an iceberg, eat all kinds of ice cream and have a head full of slush from being too damn greasy. Money buys you into more games. The real ones never die out. Do you love the simulation? Are you feeling like you can die and that would be alright - really - WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU? - FOR REAL LMAO AND LOL - I'm not laughing or even smirking. Bad habit to not think too much when I type.

But that's just me. There's so much more to do but it's never right because the world is just that. An omniverse of satellites and server places connecting channels and being stipulated on human downing. Not for the right, or even wrong reason. It's part of the play you've given by adapting your time, and having money, and being bored. That's the cancer. You need the propaganda just so they tell you how to be and you're even more miserable. You're asking to fail, without giving it a real meritable think. I don't mean to say I don't fall into ridiculous states and just seem not to do enough, but the reason we're here is to continue as we were, see the future so we can get beyond contentment, even if it's the simple life. And beat this algorythym even on the computer trying to assemble this world into such a tedious loathesome bore. Yes everyone seems to be this these days...and money is the end all of all the ones mopping the floor with their eyes in the back of their heads, compressing too much brain.

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Mar 17, 2024  6:06 PM 3

Meh, sometimes you're thinking too much. Other times, you're letting it all swirl. Too much of the same is never a good option to become and overcome, but you need money to hit the road and than it's really still the same old song and dance, to a degree without the feeling of staying put. But what's there to put forth? Leave the past in the past, and see where it was going reeling through some collage. It should all be automatic, cuz when we do have control, we steer back universally. Unharvested and unmanipulated by the pulses of the machine. I guess all in all, we gotta form a feeling beyond contention in ourselves, and try to see and provoke it in others. To promote life I guess it would seem. Otherwise, what's the purpose or avail to this whole process? I guess in time, we realize we gotta get to it, and that's that. But if it's a game we're falling short on, will we always, or is there a way to overcome. Beyond getting relegated by the so-called bs that is neither choice, not really that much dif to be this or that. It really just is. And how much do we all undwell for this realm to become more real, and us all to be stirred to something and sometimes that we're all really doing better in and are on the way to flying. I dunno, I don't care, what did I say, I'm not rereading...ok, that's it than

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Apr 05, 2024  12:56 AM 4

So I posted another reply since people were thanking me for the Jameson wins on a.contest I wrote. Sure, some off topic.

I think the red - fag - dills community, is all for red necks thinking this earth is their heritage, giving into the roots of money. Fag cuz they're trying to kill off half the population with a thing they call love. And dills cuz they really try to be a man, when that's a way to really start the process of old. It's all about will, but meh, F*UCK IT! Lol

I think it's the slowest forum there, once they got you posted as a pest on their online flag outpost. Then they got blood-red deals-foreels. LOL. •••• THEM. I'm sticking with you, unless I go to contest girl. I'm done with their bs lol

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Apr 05, 2024  1:24 AM 5

Meh. The news is definitely the least biased view of the streets. They must see it from the police's perspective, and they must see sin city. Maybe they're like Cam Wooley, a camera that's been around and even seen Wooley Mammoths...they must all think they're helping sick animals. And bring them to their God for alms and safe keeping. LMAO. Then Doug Ford - spell it backwards. Dr Of Gu OD

Od on some gu, dr of something said so. Meh, this world is weird. That's all I got for now. Onto more smoking tonight and onwards. Cheap beer, I know what the people want....

Wait, people that don't even know who they are, will know and feel for the people....

These moderators, these people talking out of their ass, these people in a power surge. I mean Deal or No Deal. Is it a show for people to share ideas, and just to output on the computer? Like we're ever going to get enough. A-E-I-O-U - arts and entertainment living on I O U's LMAO. California dreaming a state of serious debt, but not for the world we see.

Maybe in life, love ain't about the deer you apparently poached, it's about everything that the future is, and this life, a reincantation of all you can forgo and downplay from memory, but in essence, it's never as right, and everything in life, has an expiration date, in terms of its so called number in life, or the lingering of how entertaining it is.

Does this world really have fanatics? Is that what mixing hops, doing hopscotch and watching tv is?

LOL

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Apr 05, 2024  2:36 AM 6

So now. I have it. The idea. For Deal or No Deal.

After much talking about love. I figured it out. It's a fishing idea.

A hook, that bends in parts. And you put a little corkscrew thing over it. Lots of people like fishing, but does every occasional fisherman have one of these. Even for everyday fisherman, they can keep a hook in their pockets.

Now it breaks up in parts, and then hold like a regular hook. It can also be flattened once the fish has bitten into it, for easier pull out. No tongs needs!

Thank you, thank you.

I am seeking, I dunno, your attention spans to get through today and into tomorrow.

Some of my sayings sound like hatred sometimes, but I just give a good joust at the commandeers of our voices. We need more good music at the least, higher reactions for the stimulus in our heads.

Oh wait, how did I come up with this. Thinking of a urethra. I was like, damn machine, prob put a needle in that hammerhead us, than tried to see if we rotted. LMAO. Some needle with a perpendicular part going out. I was like a new hook for towing companies. Got this on the elevator ride up. Oh yeah, killing it!

LOLOL

Sorry meant catheter. I'll leave it as such. Now for this to be seen EDIT PUT HERE EDIT EDIT

Edited by patstin on
Apr 05, 2024 at 2:39 AM

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Apr 05, 2024  4:06 AM 7

But with that hook. It'd pretty much be about the hinges moving, and staying in place. Metallurgy and engineering. Who am I? I be stoner of no loner and feeling like the world is longer, but if forever is to be, let it be, slow or fast, but fast if it doesn't change is not good lol

But I was thinking of a circle, hinged by other parts with a revolving ability, or not quite so, just a lot of elasticity. And you'd jump, hold on, it would move, you'd fall to an angular trampoline, hold on, and start spinning. Start kicking too. That's fun, way better. Only way I'd work out these days. But pushing up against the world, it seems I'm refining and elating feeling that's weird, strange, and rather brand new. Some rolling or moving hinged circles and trampolines. No more dunces in squares lol

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Apr 05, 2024  5:03 AM 8

Keep on smoking that weed. Keep on puffing the excess of the universe. Keep the mana in ya, as this 3-d world tries to turn into a stop, maybe and go person. Stop to think that maybe, they never gave you these choices. Maybe they're trying to glamorize something normal to others, and as far-fetched to you. Sometimes, being yourself is all that you can do. Mmmhhmmmm. I'm no audioslave or radiohead, in terms of names adjusting to my perception. But reality is altered when energies collide, and I don't mean cut down or turned into products. Guess we all need to coax the right remedy for life before we're able to stabilize and assert our way on. But if everything is a reaction, haven't we already done the things we're running through our heads with the gears in shift and the film running on trying to say we have to keep going and endure until one for all and all for one is better than an open mic forum Woodstock picnic with all the people on the public voting worst people around have to come and endure their plight. Come on, it's the will of the people! Ok, maybe I am partially an audioslave or radiohead. Thinking highest thinking works on a beat or pulse of us all, incanted by the frontman's or first in charge's voice, all with the animation of our times in an illusion from mind to the whole world. We are the technology, we are slowing ourselves down by even being on it. And they tell us it's sustainable. When is life going to be open and real, and when are we going to shine and glow, without next year, or because of, it's time to push on. We got one life to live, I think it's time we all pulled until we untie every knot that's been held by the stasis of static and not only that, we love the people. We can't be held accountable for people only charading as such, they're not changing anything, who are you kidding. But do the people really need leaders? Ask yourself that, and then it's just as random as when you even went around that loop. It's a strange process, seems we've been pricked by a strange love, one of anatomy, and one of being locked into subjective. I take it we all have the same objective, as living life, so I take it, other people are still lingering on how to be. Spend some time on yourself. Smoke some weed. Do what must be done, but you can't fall in line. For all you are and were, they jammed you up and now they're telling you to wait in line. Life has to unveil. We are not puppets. When does anyone listen to the people? When do we get time to change this or anything at all? The world is bigger, but that doesn't mean we are the target for this narrow analogy. We gotta strive to strife beyond bettering alright. We need to fly. Alright then, one more joint, then it's off to the races. In La La land. Where I'm alive, no longer sleeping. In a process, an experiment. Where the lights hallucinate a scene that's played in the day, but only hover for thermal animation. The nights are dull, but you see what you need through this layer. The world is not ideal, and are we villianizing life through this onset, but deeds we have done. Anything the news plays, or even drinking. Meh, f*uck it, if I had time to think and react to everything I even say, I'd never have time to do anything else. My thoughts are lucid, never steady, and we'll never get our eyeballs exchanged like lightbulbs to see a brand new world. The world just is, and we passengers. But ride on, and be real. The world has to adjust, not you to it, but to itself on its own terms. It's not a test, unless you're a nerd, it's a traction of everything you've ever done, and it's time to live and not die. And get high!

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Apr 07, 2024  9:53 PM 9

So every time I leave contests or should I say radio contests, til the weekend. I rarely get around to doing 'em. Same happened this week. Oh well. Hope to win. After all I'm trying to stop buying occasional ok prerolls, found a good one, triple shatterizer well tried the double, it's got liquid shatter, just what I need. Now to find something to do, buy it, and go. LOL

Meh, life is the way it's always been. Do and do, but don't think the way of the dodo by doing so. Gotta somehow reach out for more, and create more in your absent and rather boring realmic condition of world.

I dunno, don't feel like typing. When I do, it all seems crazy. I gotta lay off the internet. It's like a connection of all the people sitting there, and I'm sure some got dirty underwear. Been wearing pjs all day today, and actually was on the subway, so who am I to talk. Ok, have fun y'all and live lol. Take care

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > Elevation, Radiation, Sunshine, Moonshine...   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
7:48 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)