It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > Bowl Questions - Concerns - Comments

Bowl Questions - Concerns - Comments

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   19 20 21 22   23   24 25 26  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 26
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
Fossil  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add Fossil to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Fossil
Send a Private Message to Fossil!

Committed in Apr 2005
I'm in Powell River
British Columbia
Addiction Index™: 1486
Jan 19, 2007  6:19 PM 331

Don't know if this is something weird with my computer or what - but today when I get towards the end of a page of posts there is just a large blank blue space - no reply button or links to other pages or anything

Mothers love and teach - GRANDMOTHERS teach love!
Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
dewcat  
I'm just a slave in a gilded cage.
Official Juju Slave!
Send a Private Message to dewcat!

Committed in Nov 2001
I'm in flagrante delicto
in the land of winter
Addiction Index™: 4569
Jan 20, 2007  6:58 AM 332

Originally posted by Fossil
Don't know if this is something weird with my computer or what - but today when I get towards the end of a page of posts there is just a large blank blue space - no reply button or links to other pages or anything

I'm not seeing anything like that fossil. Everything on this end appears to be in good working order.

Fossil  
Add Fossil to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Fossil

Committed in Apr 2005
I'm in Powell River
British Columbia
Jan 20, 2007  12:09 PM 333

It seems to be okay today - I'm using a "loaner" from my computer tech & should have my own back today so if it happens again with that one I'll let you know.

Thanks

Fossil  

Committed in Apr 2005
I'm in Powell River
British Columbia
Feb 25, 2007  12:00 PM 334 Save Up 90% With Our Deal of the Week at Chapters!

Sorry - me again with another question.

I posted a contest yesterday & did a search first but couldn't find it. When the post didn't show up I assumed it was a re-post so did another search - the contest was for a cruise sponsored by Freedent - my question is, when I searched "Freedent" and "www.freedent.ca" neither showed up - but when I searched "cruise" the contest HAD already been posted. Why didn't the word freedent show on the search?

dewcat  
Official Juju Slave!

Committed in Nov 2001
I'm in flagrante delicto
in the land of winter
Feb 25, 2007  4:13 PM 335

Sorry - me again with another question.

I posted a contest yesterday & did a search first but couldn't find it. When the post didn't show up I assumed it was a re-post so did another search - the contest was for a cruise sponsored by Freedent - my question is, when I searched "Freedent" and "www.freedent.ca" neither showed up - but when I searched "cruise" the contest HAD already been posted. Why didn't the word freedent show on the search?

The search function can not search URL's. In the previous posting of the above contest the word Freedent must have only shown up in the address.
That's why in the "searching" hints we have posted in the Freebie guideline thread we suggest that you search by contest prize or "catch phrase" instead of by Company name.
Any bowl swimmers who would like hints to help them search more effectively are invited check out the Guidelines by clicking the above link.

crayondust  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add crayondust to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from crayondust
Send a Private Message to crayondust!

Committed in Nov 2006
I'm in Thunder Bay
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 152
Mar 29, 2007  1:44 PM 336

Hi everyone I used to belong to this site under a different name approximately 4 years ago. If anyone recognizes the name kimxduane, that was me...the Duane part has been an x for approximately 4 years. (I could be off on the dates, as I have tried to blank it out)

Anyway....I remember a postcard exchange . I was part of it and it was fun. I did a search and cannot find anything about a postcard exchange. If anyone remembers this, I would love to see about getting one going again. It was a great way to get to know the people who enjoy this site....If you are interested, or have info about the previous exchange, please respond....

Thanx...

dewcat  
Official Juju Slave!

Committed in Nov 2001
I'm in flagrante delicto
in the land of winter
Mar 29, 2007  5:00 PM 337

Originally posted by crayondust
Hi everyone I used to belong to this site under a different name approximately 4 years ago. If anyone recognizes the name kimxduane, that was me...the Duane part has been an x for approximately 4 years. (I could be off on the dates, as I have tried to blank it out)

Anyway....I remember a postcard exchange . I was part of it and it was fun. I did a search and cannot find anything about a postcard exchange. If anyone remembers this, I would love to see about getting one going again. It was a great way to get to know the people who enjoy this site....If you are interested, or have info about the previous exchange, please respond....

Thanx...

I have found the old postcard exchange thread and bumped it up. You will find it at the top of the "outside the Bowl" forum here: http://www.goldfishlegs.net/bowl/sh...mp;pagenumber=1

Anyone who wants to talk about postcards should do it in that thread

Edited by a Juju Slave on
Mar 29, 2007 at 5:31 PM

freakygirl  
Add freakygirl to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from freakygirl
Send a Private Message to freakygirl!Visit freakygirl's homepage!

Committed in Jan 2004
I'm in sane in Toronto
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 916
Apr 12, 2007  3:30 PM 338

Every time I take a peek at the BUY 'n SELL: The Canadian Fish Market section of the bowl I wonder if it is kornstar369's personal yard sale. I don't really want to stir up trouble but every other post seems to be him/her bumping up one of their older posts.

Beware the Girl who Dances with Devils
GoldfishLegs  
Juju's put me back on the chain-gang.
Send a Private Message to GoldfishLegs!Visit GoldfishLegs's homepage!

Committed in May 2001
I'm in pain from Juju's fin wapping!

Addiction Index™: 7627
Apr 12, 2007  3:43 PM 339

Originally posted by freakygirl
Every time I take a peek at the BUY 'n SELL: The Canadian Fish Market section of the bowl I wonder if it is kornstar369's personal yard sale. I don't really want to stir up trouble but every other post seems to be him/her bumping up one of their older posts.

The Bowl rules allow bumping.

THREAD BUMPING:
"Bumping" is when you respond to your own thread just to get it to "jump" to the top of the list. This is fine most of the time as long as you don't do it excessively and there's a good reason for it (e.g. deadline coming up). In any case, you can bump your thread a maximum of once every 72 hours (3 days).

Plus there's always the "Ignore" button if you don't want to see someones posts anymore.

Costa The Slaveboy
Fossil  

Committed in Apr 2005
I'm in Powell River
British Columbia
Apr 16, 2007  11:14 AM 340

How do I move my posts to a different thread? I am having a problem downloading a music freebie & would like to move the posts I made to the "I need help" section so I'm not cluttering up the freebies

chdude3  
I'm a slave for Juju
Add chdude3 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from chdude3
Send a Private Message to chdude3!

Committed in May 2001
I'm in the zone!
Rock rock on!
Addiction Index™: 4045
Apr 16, 2007  12:00 PM 341

How do I move my posts to a different thread? I am having a problem downloading a music freebie & would like to move the posts I made to the "I need help" section so I'm not cluttering up the freebies

Moving posts is a restricted feature. You could edit/delete your current posts and make a new post in "Help", or point out the posts in question via PM to a moderator and hopefully they can move them around for you.

For now, it may be fastest to copy the information from your previous posts and create a new one.

If it involves Puretracks (or any of the other names they go by), then heaven help you. I had some free downloads from them and didn't even bother using them all due to all the problems I had and hoops I had to jump through.

Wanting what I've got. Life is good!
Fossil  

Committed in Apr 2005
I'm in Powell River
British Columbia
Apr 16, 2007  12:59 PM 342

Thank you - I wasn't sure if I was allowed to just make a new thread with something I had already posted

No, not Puretracks - and I never did get my free downloads either - or replies to my emails to them

Can you recommend a GOOD site for downloads?

Babysitter  
Add Babysitter to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Babysitter
Send a Private Message to Babysitter!Visit Babysitter's homepage!

Committed in Apr 2006
I'm in Fredericton
New Brunswick
Addiction Index™: 1482
Apr 24, 2007  12:16 PM 343

Can anyone help?

How come I can't view the Childcare topic in the intensely seriuos debate? I only know it exists because another fishie told me about it. I see there are new postings in that section, but I can't view that thread...
Thanks,

Babysitter

http://bd.lilypie.com/kyhWm3/.png
ronnie99  
I live for Juju!
Add ronnie99 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from ronnie99
Send a Private Message to ronnie99!

Committed in May 2002
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1856
Apr 24, 2007  12:27 PM 344

Originally posted by Babysitter
Can anyone help?

How come I can't view the Childcare topic in the intensely seriuos debate? I only know it exists because another fishie told me about it. I see there are new postings in that section, but I can't view that thread...
Thanks,

Babysitter

http://www.goldfishlegs.net/bowl/sh...;threadid=19814
This one?

Babysitter  
Add Babysitter to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Babysitter
Send a Private Message to Babysitter!Visit Babysitter's homepage!

Committed in Apr 2006
I'm in Fredericton
New Brunswick
Addiction Index™: 1482
Apr 24, 2007  12:34 PM 345

Originally posted by ronnie99
http://www.goldfishlegs.net/bowl/sh...;threadid=19814
This one?

Yes.. thats it. I think Hip as a Chip was topic starter and they are on my ignore list so I couldn't view the whole thread.

Thank You ronnie99 mystery solved.

http://bd.lilypie.com/kyhWm3/.png
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   19 20 21 22   23   24 25 26  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 26
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > Bowl Questions - Concerns - Comments   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
11:43 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)