It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > The Melting Pot > Merry Christmas to all Fishies!

Merry Christmas to all Fishies!

UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
Fossil  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add Fossil to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Fossil
Send a Private Message to Fossil!

Committed in Apr 2005
I'm in Powell River
British Columbia
Addiction Index™: 1486
Dec 23, 2007  4:42 PM 1

For various reasons I wasn't able to take part in either the present or the card exchange this year - but it doesn't mean I wasn't thinking of my fellow fishies
I want to wish EVERYONE in the bowl the very best of the Christmas Season - you are all very special and you always cheer me up when I am feeling down. Not to mention all the fantastic advice and recipes and just shoulders to lean on....

Special wishes to people who have gone "overboard" for me this year:

alligator
AsianLady
Catsas
radish
Nemo
curlyQ

and, of course, cthebear and her two very beautiful children - hope you got your new dream house!

If I have missed anybody I am truly sorry - so many people in the Bowl have been so much support & help this year I feel very blessed.

Merry Christmas

Mothers love and teach - GRANDMOTHERS teach love!
Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
curlyQ  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add curlyQ to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from curlyQ
Send a Private Message to curlyQ!

Committed in Apr 2002
I'm in over my head here
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 1555
Dec 27, 2007  3:02 PM 2

Originally posted by Fossil
For various reasons I wasn't able to take part in either the present or the card exchange this year - but it doesn't mean I wasn't thinking of my fellow fishies
I want to wish EVERYONE in the bowl the very best of the Christmas Season - you are all very special and you always cheer me up when I am feeling down. Not to mention all the fantastic advice and recipes and just shoulders to lean on....

Special wishes to people who have gone "overboard" for me this year:

alligator
AsianLady
Catsas
radish
Nemo
curlyQ

and, of course, cthebear and her two very beautiful children - hope you got your new dream house!

If I have missed anybody I am truly sorry - so many people in the Bowl have been so much support & help this year I feel very blessed.

Merry Christmas

Awwwwwww, aren't you sweet! Happy Holidays Fossil!

Clutter buster supreme!
Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > The Melting Pot > Merry Christmas to all Fishies!   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
8:22 PM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)