It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > Bowl Questions - Concerns - Comments

Bowl Questions - Concerns - Comments

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   17 18 19 20   21   22 23 24 25  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 26
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
kalypso18  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add kalypso18 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from kalypso18
Send a Private Message to kalypso18!

Committed in May 2006
I'm in Calgary
AB
Addiction Index™: 442
Jul 20, 2006  12:46 PM 301

I agree with you guys
For example just today there was the whole conversation about who got kicked off of "rockstar supernova" last night! It took up more than a page!
That discussion should have been in the help thread...

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
Babysitter  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add Babysitter to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Babysitter
Send a Private Message to Babysitter!Visit Babysitter's homepage!

Committed in Apr 2006
I'm in Fredericton
New Brunswick
Addiction Index™: 1482
Jul 20, 2006  1:00 PM 302

Originally posted by kalypso18
I agree with you guys
For example just today there was the whole conversation about who got kicked off of "rockstar supernova" last night! It took up more than a page!

*nods head* Bingo!

http://bd.lilypie.com/kyhWm3/.png
GoldfishLegs  
Juju's put me back on the chain-gang.
Send a Private Message to GoldfishLegs!Visit GoldfishLegs's homepage!

Committed in May 2001
I'm in pain from Juju's fin wapping!

Addiction Index™: 7627
Jul 21, 2006  3:33 PM 303

Originally posted by kalypso18
I agree with you guys

Um, HELP thread? No, that should be in either "Thinking Outside..." or preferably "Melting Pot"

I don't want to clutter the "Thinking Outside" forum with reality show threads. On the other hand "Melting Pot" can have all the reality show threads you want -- anything goes in there and we don't really moderate it much.

Costa The Slaveboy
ronnie99  
I live for Juju!
Add ronnie99 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from ronnie99
Send a Private Message to ronnie99!

Committed in May 2002
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1856
Jul 21, 2006  3:40 PM 304

Originally posted by GoldfishLegs
Um, HELP thread? No, that should be in either "Thinking Outside..." or preferably "Melting Pot"

I don't want to clutter the "Thinking Outside" forum with reality show threads. On the other hand "Melting Pot" can have all the reality show threads you want -- anything goes in there and we don't really moderate it much.

I think Help was mentioned because the answer was needed for a contest entry. That was the original beginning of the posts about that particular show. IIRC.

Fossil  
Add Fossil to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Fossil
Send a Private Message to Fossil!

Committed in Apr 2005
I'm in Powell River
British Columbia
Addiction Index™: 1486
Jul 23, 2006  4:50 PM 305

As usual, I'm changing the subject Lots of people have complained about the difficulty in getting an avatar - you have to get in that little window of opportunity. But I noticed today that a brand new fishy has an avatar - is it my imagination or do you have to have a certain number of posts before this happens? I AM NOT trying to cause trouble, just wondered what is going on, is it a website problem?

Mothers love and teach - GRANDMOTHERS teach love!
dewcat  
I'm just a slave in a gilded cage.
Official Juju Slave!
Send a Private Message to dewcat!

Committed in Nov 2001
I'm in flagrante delicto
in the land of winter
Addiction Index™: 4569
Jul 23, 2006  6:15 PM 306 Dell.ca: Great deals on Windows PCs!

Originally posted by Fossil
As usual, I'm changing the subject Lots of people have complained about the difficulty in getting an avatar - you have to get in that little window of opportunity. But I noticed today that a brand new fishy has an avatar - is it my imagination or do you have to have a certain number of posts before this happens? I AM NOT trying to cause trouble, just wondered what is going on, is it a website problem?

You are supposed to have 111 posts.
Since I can't currently see the avatars I have no way of knowing exactly what you are talking about. (They would disappear when there is a problem!)
Could you PM goldfishlegs with the details (name, # of posts this person has and when you saw it) Thanks!

Fossil  
Add Fossil to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Fossil

Committed in Apr 2005
I'm in Powell River
British Columbia
Aug 15, 2006  4:00 PM 307

Sorry - it's me again! I posted a contest through Circuit City this morning - it was there & now the post is gone. Did I do something wrong? Wrong thread, or it was moved?

Shawna  
Add Shawna to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Shawna
Send a Private Message to Shawna!

Committed in Jan 2006
I'm in Vancouver
BC
Addiction Index™: 917
Aug 15, 2006  10:24 PM 308

I have done a couple of posts and they haven't shown up yesterday and today, I thought someone may have deleted them...wasn't sure - should I repost?

Shawna - This ain't no guppie!
A Juju Slave  

Committed in
I'm in

Addiction Index™:
Aug 16, 2006   309

Was it possible that these were reposts?
This warning has now been posted a couple of times in the "Free" section:
Edit by a Juju Slave: [repost deleted]
To try to keep threads manageable, to reduce frustration, and to prevent disqualifying re-entries, we must delete reposts.
Please search to check if a contest/freebie has already been posted before you post it. Sometimes the search function doesn't find them because of the search terms used, so also read over the most recent thread and use common sense. If a contest started a long time ago from a major company (Kraft, P&G etc) you can be sure it has already been posted.
We realize that sometimes you can't tell because of the posting delay. To be fair we will check the times and leave the first posting.
Please do not take any deletions personally. We want to make using this forum more pleasant for everyone and really appreciate your contributions.

If not there could have been an accidental deletion moving posts around. It does happen sometimes.
I searched fossils posts aand could not find the one she referred to so it is not in some other thread in the bowl. Go ahead and post again if you have checked and it is not a repost.

-A Juju Slave/Moderator

A Juju Slave  

Committed in
I'm in

Addiction Index™:
Aug 16, 2006   310

Originally posted by Fossil
Sorry - it's me again! I posted a contest through Circuit City this morning - it was there & now the post is gone. Did I do something wrong? Wrong thread, or it was moved?

Posted Aug.10 by Appletree.

-A Juju Slave/Moderator

Fossil  

Committed in Apr 2005
I'm in Powell River
British Columbia
Aug 16, 2006  4:41 PM 311

Originally posted by A Juju Slave
Posted Aug.10 by Appletree.

Sorry - I did do a search but didn't find it - my bad

lunamaya  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add lunamaya to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from lunamaya
Send a Private Message to lunamaya!

Committed in Apr 2006
I'm in
Saskatchewan
Addiction Index™: 415
Sep 16, 2006  6:26 PM 312

Hi,
I've noticed a in a few posts lately, including one of my own, that when one clicks on the link a message comes up saying "Forbidden". The links all still work if you erase the http://goldfishlegs(etc) part at the beginning of the link, so they are still useable. It doesn't bother me, but I just want to know if there's a way to correct it if it happens so I won't confuse other fishies when I post links. It doesn't happen in every link, just some. i.e. today I made a post in the thread "the best websites around". All of the links I put there worked normally, except the last one. Does anyone know what the problem is? (or at least understand what I'm talking about? )

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, everyone would be a vegetarian." -Paul McCartney
Babysitter  
Add Babysitter to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Babysitter
Send a Private Message to Babysitter!Visit Babysitter's homepage!

Committed in Apr 2006
I'm in Fredericton
New Brunswick
Addiction Index™: 1482
Sep 16, 2006  6:32 PM 313

Originally posted by lunamaya
Hi,
I've noticed a in a few posts lately, including one of my own, that when one clicks on the link a message comes up saying "Forbidden". The links all still work if you erase the http://goldfishlegs(etc) part at the beginning of the link, so they are still useable. It doesn't bother me, but I just want to know if there's a way to correct it if it happens so I won't confuse other fishies when I post links. It doesn't happen in every link, just some. i.e. today I made a post in the thread "the best websites around". All of the links I put there worked normally, except the last one. Does anyone know what the problem is? (or at least understand what I'm talking about? )

Thanks for the post, it just happened to me. Now I know how to fix it!!

http://bd.lilypie.com/kyhWm3/.png
lunamaya  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add lunamaya to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from lunamaya
Send a Private Message to lunamaya!

Committed in Apr 2006
I'm in
Saskatchewan
Addiction Index™: 415
Sep 16, 2006  9:05 PM 314

Originally posted by Babysitter
Thanks for the post, it just happened to me. Now I know how to fix it!!

You're welcome!

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, everyone would be a vegetarian." -Paul McCartney
GoldfishLegs  
Juju's put me back on the chain-gang.
Send a Private Message to GoldfishLegs!Visit GoldfishLegs's homepage!

Committed in May 2001
I'm in pain from Juju's fin wapping!

Addiction Index™: 7627
Sep 18, 2006  9:17 PM 315

Originally posted by lunamaya
Hi,

Yeah, I have no control over this. The webhost has some over-zealous "security measures" in place. It's pretty retarded but they won't change their minds.

Please PM me when you come accross one of these links again -- if it happens enough maybe they'll change their minds...

Costa The Slaveboy
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   17 18 19 20   21   22 23 24 25  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 26
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > Bowl Questions - Concerns - Comments   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
11:03 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)