It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > Who cares what I was thinking, this is what I'm thinking...put thoughts here

Who cares what I was thinking, this is what I'm thinking...put thoughts here

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   1   2   3  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 3
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
patstin  
I live for Juju!
Add patstin to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from patstin
Send a Private Message to patstin!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1840
Oct 29, 2022  11:08 AM 16

I was just listening to the tv, and I heard some protest, and a lady saying...sloth-ridden democracy...I think it was a mishear...or I'm starting to hear better haha, nah. I dunno but there's gotta to be something to still do rather than ergonomically sit, than steer, than therapeutize by the tv and check where your own head is at accordingly, lol

I guess listening to music, we were never really productive kids, than we grew up, and out of the universal codex. The world hasn't changed much since we've been here, but we've aged by the light. Here, there's some kind of chemical reaction to life, like colors of a lizard, behind smoke clouds lol no idea

Guess to embark on life, we gotta affirm life by what we do, but when does that make us what this world is showcasing, everything is judged yet life is the essence to all that it is. To want understanding is finding the truth to the life and a higher power of thinking that supercedes time and space for now. Once matter is fulfilled, this world will have to incept like the leaning tower of pisa, never to fall down while life is here, but once the clouds pick us up to the true ground and lets up this sponge filled with heavy liquid out of our skulls and reach the consciousness in the open, we'll be onto paradise. I guess I don't believe in death, cuz that would unearth the zombie apocalypse and some big turkey in a flying saucer. I guess it's all what you got fooled into when the laser light shone on your pure light, and froze you a bit to be slow, sped up it's questions, and somehow got put through the tester tube. I have no idea, but there are no plans I'm making and gotta live life like it means something to more than just you sometimes...sometimes I guess, than you have a joint and get into your own head lol

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
patstin  
I live for Juju!
Add patstin to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from patstin

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Nov 10, 2022  4:22 PM 17

Guess these days, I'm a little more chilled out. Than again, some nights, I smoke too much, and the weed takes me on and on. Than I'm like, time for bed, or another lol.

But was thinking of something trippy. If your lips showcase what's inside, like the opposite of eating, maybe if they transposed to your forehead/third eye, your brain like a fish swimming off...your skull complete and ready to illuminate in the world but can't be clear and seethrough like an unborn universal piece. But the world kind of like a universe, incomplete yet, drifting with strange coloured clouds that become real when you check on them and showcase something. Kinda like zooming by, and the world, the oculus of your real eyes, like the shadow beneath a brain to consentualize everything amongst everyone. Thinking about yourself leads to a better you, also leads to better days as you're not stuck on the same old being rendered and procrastinately proclaimed. I dunno, just trying to live, and Christmas def can't get me off. Maybe a good new year, we'll see. To better times, take care all. Will enter some radio contests tomorrow, see if I can pull off a win. Said it's gotta be good at the beginning of the month, kinda got hard, but than good, lol, so it'll be nov (11) - 11 4 1's gotta try my luck than. And not at 1:11...7 1's lol

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Nov 18, 2022  12:26 AM 18

Thinking back to the wide array of tripping and dreaming I've done while on my time on earth, I kinda like trying to figure out my mojo in the open. If I lived alone, I'd just stay put and keep to myself. But with nowhere to go, and the piff stating my position with the universe in steer, it just seems like rather than writing what I feel, I should become what I feel. That doesn't mean I can roll away without the universal code in play, but sometimes, you get beyond the tv and glowlit computer, and go, where am I and what to do. Usually you just mumble jumble some stuff together, but it's refreshing. Though with more stress, comes me engaging with all the opposites with conflict rather than knowing it's all gotta evolve through the recesses of the rows whilst earth is still passing

All in all, I hope to have a good new year, but I gotta get through my birthday and christmas. Holly-days, yes. Holy-days, f**k no

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Nov 21, 2022  12:16 AM 19

we're all in dreamland. And a winter wonderland. I take it if you bet it all on your wishes, some may come true. But I'm bored of not having choice, and this world won't come true for everyone if it's in a vending machine lock. We can only become consumers with new luxuries become norms, and in essence, deal searching and the ultimate, getting something for free. But there's only one right way it seems, for a true freebie, and it's betting your luck. But what if that wears you down, and you chip off all your paint and mannequin yourself with pins somewhere here or there. Than you go on praying for strings that you cut off in your rebel ways at some point. But this isn't about that this or any of that, it's about trying to find life in these strange times and if no more dreams, fate has been surpassed, if no more trips, destiny has been feigned out of repetition. But you're still at something more, the unwritten word. When people on tv are reading, left to right, they're not reeling it up or down or putting that depth into the narrative. It all sounds mad when you think about it on the earliest bit of consciousness you catch when the day flashes into your socket eyes and disipates you into more of the same. But we're not one to have remote controls on the passage of life. If evolution is like soul calibration, the unearthed energy that will one day return us back as we were. The energy that will surpass our flesh and mold us into star creatures. These days, you become what you know, but it's a small module or picture in picture of the frame life. Stuck in a box, but not wanting it gift wrapped. It's cold, just turn the pages faster. Faster, but where's the meter. Park...parking meter? I dunno, anyways, later you yahoos, get at it, you might win something, but I'm def not playing dailies like I used to years past during this time to try and get into the swing of things. Might get in when the 12 days ones are up, but really just going to slack. Not going to give into Christmas, the holiday, or all the wants. Come on Santa or SOmeone, give me what I need. LOL

Edited by patstin on
Nov 21, 2022 at 12:18 AM

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Dec 19, 2022  6:37 AM 20

This is babylon. And the whole concept our city in religation to the infrastructure, our poignant shape is a pencil getting sharpened. The male libido to flock out the feather of all light threading to the real deal, and string out the beltline to be strung out further, and the girls, to affix that. But on the girl's level, it's a canyon lone cliff with a spindle. Weaving it around to match all the dice on the table and being far from being beaten and used.

Thinking to that hercules movie, where the statue drops on the power of all, like a heirloom to the void, but also a state of entertainment, a video game to play and garnish the fear that's left there, even if you don't have it. I still think the Italians during the whole war effort drummed up saying it will start leaning. Than the main infrastructure, the US, toppled it's impeding towers to terror. All in this design, and knowing that it's stair climb founding and the whole concept of work, being strung out and drained from energy, than just sitting idly and taking it in cuz you're too tired. Ha ha, there's no paradise for the hardships. Today I'm taking it easy. And as for nostradamusing this life, I think I'm losing my mind again, with too many thoughts, for one reason or another, are too strange for common placement, so I'm up nights haha all good got more weed to smoke and prob will be on better thoughts soon

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Dec 19, 2022  9:13 AM 21

There should be a movie called New Age Nostradamus, about someone that predicts, is captured by various governments, escapes jail, has a new mental strain on the clone of the conscious mind, no idea lol

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Jan 11, 2023  7:05 PM 22

So every day, I'm having at least one idea of something to put into the market. Well, 2 days in a row. That makes for a post. Let's start with today's:

Ex. but Funny, this ain't funny, just wtf, ex: a poster, card, etc of a bottle of nail polish taking out babies from it, prob not real ones lol, and painting and lacquering them with a palette and polish brush. THan putting them through a door of clockwork, godzilla human or something lol...but the face, you can exchange. Send a pic in, buy a card, poster, I dunno what else, and get a funny for someone, but funny I guess

yesterday: metal candle, first I was like keep kerosene on the outer circumference, hollow center, pumps to pump up kerosene at the top and a wick, and some bowl for overfill under. Than I was like, kerosene it up, pull the wick out, than have a block and snip it and block it so it all doesn't burn, but really, I dunno.

Onto better ideas lol

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Jan 23, 2023  7:08 PM 23

Well, back to regular life. Buddy that said he's going to Rockzilla has pain again. If he gets pain, there's no way we're sitting through a go train, concert and go train again. Guess he was involved in a serious car accident when younger, All Good, trying to go, maybe gotta wait til summer and take him to a standing show. Or wait until it's summer and the sun makes everything better lol. It's going to be rainy, we'll see how it goes. Was going to go pick up a few things, but vest purchase got cancelled until next week. Think he's serious since the first messages were positive. Guess life gets in the way of things sometimes. Can't blame ourselves. We can only write our code in the clouds and try to uniform beyond the format of this so-called life to have a purpose and legend through. I guess there's nowhere or not too much to do the older you get, and getting back into the whole ring a round the rosie, gotta have some more fun. There's gotta be something new to do though all these roads have been travelled and too many people in life are strangers - to quote some nirvana, come as you were, as you are, as an old time memoria...All you do when in life is get into routine and through the program, the good life, we'd have to guzzle too much money to feel like we're living, and than when we'd pause and reflect and retract the path, it'd still be the same ol life lol

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Feb 06, 2023  6:52 AM 24

I guess the machine hates everything it doesn't have, just on its thought process and the end result, and loves everything it can control

been in my own zone, and come to think of it, why do I read the writing on the walls. They're all so bland, formatted, is it possible to think emotion gets in the way of our robotic routine, and than gets floored based on the need to sustain a robotical culture in a miniature set where toys are outfitted to this train set as we grid off the row by rows, smoke the herb, profess by the clouds, align with the universe, and at the same time, try to have more money to do more fun things, but it seems we're only sustaining what we need, and what we want has to be part of a set plan, think this world really needs to hear some music beyond this noise but since it's not poetry they want, why don't the meaningless conductored lil maggie in their outfitted suits but bigger hats, and most feathers from flight on their hats now...no idea what I'm saying, I'm high, meh, don't feel like typing anymore, have a good day y'all lol. At least I don't have to hear Homer and the war of the worlds stuff. Maybe the other side of things thinks we're foreigners. And the real foreigner is the radio clock tower of babylon conducting us into assymetrical dileaniation, now I'm off beat, too much haha, see ya

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Feb 09, 2023  9:25 AM 25

Meh, just writing about things that try to somehow put the world in a mode of more similar than difference, but I guess the world doesn't work unless you're trying to have fun. By having fun, that's the step before living life, and I don't mean going through the motions and having more toilet paper on the mary go around. I mean we're all unique, if we all have fun, we might as well feel like we're ready to live life, but when does that future start, or is that part of the same programmable feature? meh, no idea

sold my vest finally, person took a while but in the end he was honest, and we're both happy. Some people cancelled on me with some video game buys, but still selling. I guess if we start living, the money will have to start zooming before we look and the person on the bill starts talking sense to us lol...yeah right, no one is limitless yet, everyone's just bought an ounce of freedom, and is stretching out provoking and promoting in a world of rollin, tollin, pollin, and even a-wallin

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Feb 09, 2023  7:31 PM 26

Was having a rather trip of sorts today. Kinda like the roof, has tiles, and there are lights above and only a few to showcase this reality for you. ex. a light above shows a shop in front, a light in front shows a person in form, the rest can exist but in another quadrent depending on how it's all organized. The omniverse or honey comb. But if a honey comb, are we all trying to be sweetened and made soft, so we can ingest not feeling and not saying the wrong things just to stay quiet and put. Maybe not quite beehive and honey lol, whatever, just a trip - I guess. I guess the lights can be made into a video game, where you have to put the city back together and go on quests trying to sort through, but how the lights would work and why you'd be in charge, I have no freaken idea lol

but I guess it's kinda weird because do other people see the world, or why are you trying to put it together. Everyone's doing their thing, it's all entrepreneural. Make through to consume some more, and get with the times to make for a better future

Maybe it would be called constellation, and putting the world together, and at the end, it all transends and gets put on a much higher ledge, and you're somehow as vivid as a phoenix but something new lol...now I'm taking it too far

Edited by patstin on
Feb 09, 2023 at 7:34 PM

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Feb 15, 2023  12:52 AM 27

after playing silverchair emotion sickness, I decided that the tale of rabbits and turtles is a glass half full or a glass half empty. or like a verse in another song, death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit...

guess in essence we all have love for all of life in our heads, but with this masquerade, some sequence develops that runs us through this life and in circles, no one walks that finite of a life to be on a plank, but we don't have love for everything, def not for how it is. that's why the government exists, to change things, but are they talking about anything or trying to channel a mood or feeling and through some simple literature arrange our thoughts, than the public channels come on of all the people editorials from time to time, lol no idea, if my head didn't think this world was a sort of program set to contradict life out of forever, than maybe I would have become exactly what I was meant to be in this world. but instead I'm doing things I suck at trying to get better, cuz when I get good at everything, it's time to roll haha, I think I'm making joints too big and not making all that much sense, at least not being concise

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Mar 19, 2023  3:17 PM 28

I am like a fish in a puddle that is pond but you can't reach everywhere from it, always going for some more air time but I guess if it was all brimmed up by light, any direction would be right, and by sticking it out with the good universe, we would inherently go back to being as we were, honorable life forms...I dunno what I'm saying...

prob will share some more contests, will try lol

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Mar 30, 2023  4:00 AM 29

I guess you got to reformat old logic, with your newly balancing ideals

as for contests, I entered. To think of this world as a game show, of wants to cater you through and try to take your love before you get to what you need or something. They tried to make me go for rehab, it's weed yo no consulting haha. but as for any vending machine world with alphanumerics corresponding to it's appropriate currency and value. Sometimes you really wish there was a center for it all rather than just a runaround. Like a city of the internet, you really don't think the internet knows you well at all. Dunno haha but sleep's been a bit off. Maybe I'm turning part wolf. No idea. All good. To better days.

Let me win and smoke me herb! lol

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Apr 15, 2023  4:49 PM 30

yeah, I think I'm done with rfd. You will find my posts on contestgirl now under cloudsandlight

Are these dweebs beatboxing the cold world where opinions infrare upon the upbeat delusion of yes sir and yes maam

are these mammals shaved and waxed and bleed more neuro symptoms from the scratching and itching they do. it's a lab over there, thanks and you're welcome. Def done with them this time, won't post anymore there lol

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   1   2   3  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 3
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > Who cares what I was thinking, this is what I'm thinking...put thoughts here   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
8:52 PM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)