It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > DVD, Movies, TV, Games > Xbox 360

Xbox 360

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   1   2    Go to LAST page   
total pages: 2
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
chubbstuff  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add chubbstuff to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from chubbstuff
Send a Private Message to chubbstuff!

Committed in Jun 2001
I'm in a state of bliss

Addiction Index™: 259
Dec 28, 2005  9:22 PM 16

OMG I agree completely with the Kameo reviews, although I am enjoying it. I haven't gotten as far as you guys seem to have (since I haven't seen any walruses as of yet, but now I know to expect them... RUINERS! hehe jk). I really hate having to be the water guy... his controls suck and I usually find myself being blasted at but unable to get control very quickly to retaliate. Other than that, I'm enjoying it. It's the only game out there for 360 like it so I'm trying to stretch it out and make it last till they release something else!!!

But seriously, 360 ROCKS.

Although I am curious as to what the PS3 will be like, I'm an Xbox junkie through and through.

:wave: Just me again!
Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
chdude3  
I'm a slave for Juju
Add chdude3 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from chdude3
Send a Private Message to chdude3!

Committed in May 2001
I'm in the zone!
Rock rock on!
Addiction Index™: 4045
Dec 29, 2005  10:34 AM 17

Actually, ironically enough, here's my tip - I found Deep Blue the best elemental to primarily defend the walruses. That was just about the single most annoying part of the game for me.

A few more comments about Xbox. There need to be more 3 player games! Two friends and I all picked up a box and NHL2k6, since the back of the game says 2-8 player online play. However, you can only connect 2 Xboxes together over Live; the 8 player is only with 4 people at each box. In addition, there doesn't seem to be any way to play on Live with 2 people on the same team (against bots).

Also, the lack of a 'conference' feature is disappointing. I'm hoping that this is something that is forthcoming with a Live update, but it would be really nice to be able to conference people together, instead of switching between up to 4 individual conversations.

Wanting what I've got. Life is good!
wired  
Unregistered

Committed in -
I'm in

Addiction Index™: -
Jan 14, 2006  5:19 PM 18

i heard that the xbox360 'froze' and scratched discs....oneof the glitches that a new thingy seems to have (like the eye thingy that ps2 had problems with)
anyways i also heard that you need the premium with the hd in order to play any of your old xbox games and thats only IF they have an upgrade on the web for it

also saw people paying $2000USD for them for Christmas
ahh to have more money then brains......

chdude3  
I'm a slave for Juju
Add chdude3 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from chdude3
Send a Private Message to chdude3!

Committed in May 2001
I'm in the zone!
Rock rock on!
Addiction Index™: 4045
Jan 14, 2006  6:58 PM 19 Toys You'll Love Under $15 at Chapters!

Originally posted by wired
i heard that the xbox360 'froze'

I actually did have my box freeze once, in the dashboard, before the 2241 upgrade. Never had it happen since. Never had an in game freeze.

Originally posted by wired
and scratched discs....

Only if you change the system orientation while a disc is playing - if anyone does that, they deserve to have their disc scratched.

Originally posted by wired anyways i also heard that you need the premium with the hd in order to play any of your old xbox games

Partially correct - the only requirement is that you have the hard drive. It comes natively with the Premium system, but is also available for purchase separately.

Originally posted by wired and thats only IF they have an upgrade on the web for it

There's currently over 200 games on the backwards compatible list, and more being added. To be honest, I had been rather excited about the backwards compatability, but in the end it had proven to be less than exciting. I didn't realize how much progress MS had made with the dashboard and Xbox Live - the implemention in original games is a pale comparison, now that I've been spoiled by the 360.

I'm still hoping that conference chat over Live is something that Microsoft is considering.

Wanting what I've got. Life is good!
wired  
Unregistered

Committed in -
I'm in

Addiction Index™: -
Feb 05, 2006  1:07 PM 20

thanks for the update
wonder if the new releases will hve all the glitches out

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   1   2    Go to LAST page   
total pages: 2
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > DVD, Movies, TV, Games > Xbox 360   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
9:30 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)