It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > 10th Annual Christmas Gift Exchange

10th Annual Christmas Gift Exchange

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   10 11 12 13   14   15 16 17 18  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 18
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
Nrthrnstr  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Nrthrnstr to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Nrthrnstr
Send a Private Message to Nrthrnstr!

Committed in Oct 2005
I'm in Barrie
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 236
Dec 19, 2011  11:16 AM 196

I want to thank everyone who sent gifts in our direction! We had an awesome day and all 5 kids LOVED their gifts!! A special thank you to my partner, What lovely gifts you sent! Thank you so very much! I Wish All of you a Very Merry Fishmas, Christmas and New Year! Hope your Holidays are safe and happy!

From Me and my Gaggle to you and yours!

I Auto Cry, I Auto Laugh, I Auto Sign, My Autograph. Rinnie Roo :)
Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
StarDancer  
Growin' Gills!
Add StarDancer to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from StarDancer
Send a Private Message to StarDancer!Visit StarDancer's homepage!

Committed in Dec 2002
I'm in OWEN SOUND
ONTARIO
Addiction Index™: 783
Dec 19, 2011  5:06 PM 197

ONE MORE "SLEEP" TIL PRESENT OPEN TIME !
I will be opening them FIRST THING when I get to work at 10 a.m.
I have them all stacked up beside the computer, will clik on to the " - party" site and then start "tearing" into them !
Being GOOD til then is part of the FUN

Unicorns dancing in my garden~butterflies, birds & flowers~that's our "Hearts Desire".
Pearls  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add Pearls to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Pearls
Send a Private Message to Pearls!

Committed in Jun 2002
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Addiction Index™: 1379
Dec 20, 2011  12:27 AM 198

It's Opening Day!!!

I hope we get to hear about everyone's gifts!

I wish you all a very

And a Happy & Healthy 2012!

The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit.
Pearls  
Add Pearls to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Pearls
Send a Private Message to Pearls!

Committed in Jun 2002
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Addiction Index™: 1379
Dec 20, 2011  1:16 AM 199

I don't know how many of you are still up opening your gifts, but I just opened mine:

From curlyQ I received:

My favourite coffee from Starbucks "Christmas Blend"
A yummy bar of Lindt's Sea Salt Dark Chocolate
a tin of Deluxe Mixed Nuts and
a reindeer ornament

Thank you curlyQ and I hope you liked your gifts. I wish you and all of your family a wonderful Christmas.

From Missakissa (my new friend from the Rock) I received:
a cute glass Santa Claus ornament (I'm amazed it arrived intact!)
a make-up bag with mini toothpaste, mouthwash & dental floss
a bottle of bodycology fragrance mist "vanilla cupcake" scent
a little box of chocolate covered wafers and some loose treats
a mini Montreal Canadiens Calendar
a 2012 Trivia Desk Calendar
a travel journal and
a book by one of my favourite authors, Lynn Kurland, "With Every Breath" which I know I will enjoy.

Thank you for everything; I feel very spoiled.

I hope you enjoyed your gifts as much as I did shopping for them. You'll notice that I stuck with your favourite snowman theme. You'll also have noticed that one of your gifts is in French, but I thought that you would be able to use most of it anyway. Enjoy! Have a very merry Fishmas!

The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit.
Niffy  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add Niffy to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Niffy
Send a Private Message to Niffy!

Committed in Aug 2007
I'm in Toronto
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 71
Dec 20, 2011  3:52 AM 200

The benefit of insomnia is that I get to open right away!

And my wonderful gifts from luckyguy:

- crossword puzzle book
- Burt's Bees lipbalm
- kitten calendar
- gold leaf ornament
- a bag of Lindt chocolates (had to test those right away)
- a box of Twinings Lady Grey tea
- a tea set with mug, tea ball (the cat liked that - shiny and round!), tea tin, tea and cookies
- candy canes (okay, I ate those ages ago)

I am drinking tea from my new mug and eating chocolate now, and my lipbalm is by the keyboard ready for handy application (I leave them all over the house).

Thanks, luckyguy, I love it all, plus yours are the only gifts that actually come wrapped this year.

'Cause we're the only one!
lilstirstik  
Recently Committed Human
Add lilstirstik to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from lilstirstik
Send a Private Message to lilstirstik!

Committed in Dec 2006
I'm in calgary
alberta
Addiction Index™: 21
Dec 20, 2011  6:19 AM 201

From FabienLesley I got:

A cool collection of autobiographies
a rootbeer bear ornament
VERY COOL pens with winnie the pooh, eyore etc with a honeypot holder
a couple other little things

I loved everything, thank you sooo much!!!

curlyQ  
Add curlyQ to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from curlyQ
Send a Private Message to curlyQ!

Committed in Apr 2002
I'm in over my head here
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 1555
Dec 20, 2011  7:45 AM 202

Thank you Pearls and Lynda for the wonderful gifts! I got a great deal of chocolate, my FAVORITE coffee pods!!! A fantastic photo frame with my traveling gnome, (and a Leafs gnome!!!) A Leafs ornament, a Christmas countdown, a scent diffuser, a notepad (really nice!!!) and some lovely treats for my furry friends too! Thanks you so much! Also, my guppies loved their gifts from Nrthrnstr and Lyndas guppies, and Luckyguy wanted me to thank Niffy for his gifts as well, he loved them Merry Fishmas everyone!!! (I may have forgotten a few things, it doesn't mean I didn't love them, it means the old grey mare ain't what she used to be!!)

Clutter buster supreme!
StarDancer  
Growin' Gills!
Add StarDancer to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from StarDancer
Send a Private Message to StarDancer!Visit StarDancer's homepage!

Committed in Dec 2002
I'm in OWEN SOUND
ONTARIO
Addiction Index™: 783
Dec 20, 2011  9:44 AM 203

MERRY CHRISTMAS ! I got my christmas tunes playing and everything laid out to open !

My Christmas exchange partner is KELROCKS !

I AM OPENING WHILE I TYPE THIS :
~ blue oven mitts with pretty little snowmen on them (they'll be so cute in my all blue kitchen) thanks !
~ OOOOOH !!! 2 beautiful silver glitter reindeer: oooooh they are gorgeous ! They will definitely be on my tree tonite !
~ some lip balm and I've tried it already. nice soft lips !
~ WHITE Hot chocolate (w/polar bears on pkg.) Hot chocolate with a christmas puppy and Cookies 'n Creme Biscuits (nutcracker design inside) I'll be into those very very sooooon I've never had white hot chocolate before or cookies n' creme biscuits
~ A christmas emery board and a little package of hot pink emery boards (how did you know I need to file my nails at work so as not to "nick" the lingerie ? always need emery boards ! )
~ 2 packages of DOG TREATS for Leenie. her favorite ! (did I tell you those are her favorites ? or are you just a good "guesser" of good gifts ? one chicken & one ham & cheese. I opened the ham & cheese for her. Tell La La .. she's in back playing with one of them already !
~ OH! a beautiful glittery peacock blue cosmetic mirror with shiny stars all over it ! and its got the "2 mirrors" (magnify/regular)
and now I'm opening the last gift (like you haven't spoiled me already
~awww a little puffy santa claus w/a bell ! ... ever cute !
and ....
~oh wow ! a little picture SANTA CLAUS FRAME ! is he everrr cute ! (incentive to take a new memory christmas photo)

Thanks Kelrocks! and Leenie thanks La La !
have a wonderful Merry FIRST Christmas in your new home !
May you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy Healthy Prosperous New Year !

now I'm going to go make myself some white chocolate & munch on some cookies 'n creme biscuits while I watch everyone open their gifts !

A BIG THANKS TO PEARLS FOR MAKING THIS "CHRISTMAS OPENING DAY" SO MUCH FUN ! Merry Christmas to you and your family & Happy New Years !

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS
+ HAPPY NEW YEARS
TO ALL MY " - cousins" !

Unicorns dancing in my garden~butterflies, birds & flowers~that's our "Hearts Desire".
Jala  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Jala to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Jala
Send a Private Message to Jala!

Committed in Feb 2003
I'm in
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 130
Dec 20, 2011  10:58 AM 204

Merry Fishmas! Have just finished opening my gift from jl24! I got:

- a beautiful Christmas card that looks handmade...did you make that yourself, jl24? It's awesome, I love it (and it's my only card this year)

- a package of Orange Brandy coffee...yummy...can't wait to try it!

- a little star shaped potpourri ornament (orange cinnamon scent) Ohhhh....it smells sooooo goooood...

- a snowman tealight candle holder...he's so cute, I'm going to put him on top of my tv!

AND jl24 remembered my spoiled rotten fat cat too! A package of treats for her!

Thanks so much for the gift, I love it, and am hoping that you like yours! So glad that I was able to join the exchange this year, and I'm already looking forward to next year! Merry Fishmas everyone, and a special thanks to my partner and to Pearls for setting it all up!

cthebear  
Add cthebear to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from cthebear
Send a Private Message to cthebear!

Committed in Apr 2003
I'm in The Capital of
British Columbia
Addiction Index™: 1341
Dec 20, 2011  1:57 PM 205

I'm a bad fishy I totally forgot it was opening day and being on the west coast, I could've opened it prior to midnight last night. I completely forgot!

At least the tree is going up today (hopefully - we are so far behind!) and I get to look forward to doing it after work.

Merry Fishy Christmas to all the Guppies and Fishies in the pond!

Just Married, August 2009!
lordloveaduck  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add lordloveaduck to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from lordloveaduck
Send a Private Message to lordloveaduck!

Committed in Aug 2005
I'm in secret
nova scotia
Addiction Index™: 183
Dec 20, 2011  1:58 PM 206

Well i got a lovely gift from my partner, a beatiful little hand blown glass dog!! , a lovely Christmas ornament, body wash, a little compact mirror in a case all very much appreciated and loved. i really love the little dog...!! thank you

happiness is a warm puppy!!
Lynda  
Growin' Gills!
Add Lynda to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Lynda
Send a Private Message to Lynda!

Committed in Jun 2007
I'm in OS
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 563
Dec 20, 2011  4:05 PM 207

Originally posted by curlyQ
Thank you Pearls and Lynda for the wonderful gifts! I got a great deal of chocolate, my FAVORITE coffee pods!!! A fantastic photo frame with my traveling gnome, (and a Leafs gnome!!!) A Leafs ornament, a Christmas countdown, a scent diffuser, a notepad (really nice!!!) and some lovely treats for my furry friends too! Thanks you so much! Also, my guppies loved their gifts from Nrthrnstr and Lyndas guppies, and Luckyguy wanted me to thank Niffy for his gifts as well, he loved them Merry Fishmas everyone!!! (I may have forgotten a few things, it doesn't mean I didn't love them, it means the old grey mare ain't what she used to be!!)

I'm glad you and your guppies enjoyed your gifts CurlyQ!! I won't be opening our gifts until my guppy comes home on wednesday from a 3 day field trip.

NewfieAngel2  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add NewfieAngel2 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from NewfieAngel2
Send a Private Message to NewfieAngel2!

Committed in Sep 2004
I'm in
Newfoundland
Addiction Index™: 126
Dec 20, 2011  4:29 PM 208

We love our gifts from Autumn & her guppy.

I got a beautiful ornament & bookmark with the See no evil frogs on it. I can see me spending more time watching the frogs move than read, lol.
My guppies each got a wooden brain puzzle and a battle bug.

Also in the box were kinder surprises, ice cap mix, a glue dot dispenser & some glitter glues (we go through alot of these)

Happy holidays everyone!

sethandsarah  
Growin' Gills!
Add sethandsarah to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from sethandsarah
Send a Private Message to sethandsarah!

Committed in Jan 2006
I'm in Ingersoll area...out in the boonies!!
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 573
Dec 20, 2011  5:36 PM 209

New & Hot Teen Books at Chapters!

My partner was really good to me :-D

-4 large Hershey chocolate bars(I had to fight off the little buggers. Cookies and Creme is my 9yr old's fav)

-Lovely Christmas card

-Santa Christmas ornament(so cute)

-makeup bag filled with little things of Smashbox cosmetics!!(I'm guessing the little bottle of clear is lip gloss?)

Thank you and Merry Christmas!!

Proud mommy of Tyler, Megan, Abby and Paige!
AliKira  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add AliKira to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from AliKira
Send a Private Message to AliKira!

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
Alberta
Addiction Index™: 373
Dec 20, 2011  5:48 PM 210

I opened my gift today and received:

-a pad of paper
-mint chocolates
-a small sign
-two soaps
-a facial masque!
-a foot care brush
-lip balm
It was so nice to open something today.

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   10 11 12 13   14   15 16 17 18  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 18
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > 10th Annual Christmas Gift Exchange   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
4:12 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)