It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Hey I won something

Hey I won something

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   1 2   3   4 5 6 7  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 37
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
sethandsarah  
Growin' Gills!
Add sethandsarah to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from sethandsarah
Send a Private Message to sethandsarah!

Committed in Jan 2006
I'm in Ingersoll area...out in the boonies!!
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 573
Dec 15, 2013  10:17 PM 31

I've had some twitter wins this month

ET canada giveaway-a premade build a bear
UPS Canada -Team Canada jersey
Home Hardware - 25.00 gc

My McDonald's prize pack that I won finally arrived. 25.00 gc and a few other things

Proud mommy of Tyler, Megan, Abby and Paige!
Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
Milk_n_Honey  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add Milk_n_Honey to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Milk_n_Honey
Send a Private Message to Milk_n_Honey!

Committed in Apr 2004
I'm in Ottawa

Addiction Index™: 78
Dec 16, 2013  11:05 AM 32

I won a buffet server from Leon's last week at their "Meet Santa and Win" event. And I was really only there to pick up my free pillows from their facebook promotion!

2010 wins = $20
bigal  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add bigal to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from bigal
Send a Private Message to bigal!

Committed in May 2006
I'm in Niagara Falls
ON
Addiction Index™: 1728
Dec 20, 2013  6:40 PM 33

just got a call from my local Boston Pizza to come pick up my tickets for new years eve!!

I think I won from http://www.hockeyhappenshere.com/

in which case there are 106 other winners in Ontario - one for each Boston Pizza location - and the prize is:

ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to enter, you must: (i) be 21 years of age or older; and (ii) a resident of Ontario.

PRIMARY PRIZES: There are 107 primary prizes (each a, “Primary Prize”) available to be won, one per participating location. Each Primary Prize consists of either: (i) Option #1 which is two (2) tickets to attend the 2014 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic ®, scheduled to be held on January 1st, in Ann Arbor, Michigan (the “NHL WC Event”); OR (ii) Option #2 which is a prepaid credit card in the amount of $250.00 CAD. The approximate value of each Primary Prize is $250.00 CAD.

In the event, a winner chooses Option #1 the winner and his/her respective guest shall be responsible for any costs or expenses associated with the Primary Prize not outlined as included above, including but not limited to transportation to and from winner’s home residence and Ann Arbor, Michigan, accommodations, any additional transportation, drinks, meals, gratuities and all incidental and personal expenses.

Meow  
Add Meow to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Meow
Send a Private Message to Meow!

Committed in Mar 2006
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 52
Dec 20, 2013  6:41 PM 34

Just got an e-mail

"Congratulations! You are our store winner of two tickets to the 2014 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic ® in Ann Arbor, Michigan on January 1, 2014 from Molson Canadian and Boston Pizza Orleans!

We have your tickets at the restaurant ready for pickup! If you would like to let me know of a time you could come pick them up, we would love to capture this excitement with a photo!"

I am waiting for more details and hoping this is the grand prize with hotel and airfare. Sadly I would not be drink 9 hours to watch the game if it's just tickets.

Holding my breath...

Meow  
Add Meow to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Meow
Send a Private Message to Meow!

Committed in Mar 2006
I'm in

Dec 20, 2013  8:25 PM 35

Originally posted by Meow
Just got an e-mail

"Congratulations! You are our store winner of two tickets to the 2014 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic ® in Ann Arbor, Michigan on January 1, 2014 from Molson Canadian and Boston Pizza Orleans!

We have your tickets at the restaurant ready for pickup! If you would like to let me know of a time you could come pick them up, we would love to capture this excitement with a photo!"

I am waiting for more details and hoping this is the grand prize with hotel and airfare. Sadly I would not be drink 9 hours to watch the game if it's just tickets.

Holding my breath...

Boo, it's just the tickets. I guess I'll see what I can sell them for on ebay. Grand prize was airfare and hotel worth $5000, but I won a secondary prize.

pandoracat  
I'm a Juju slave!
Official Juju Slave!
Send a Private Message to pandoracat!

Committed in Jun 2001
I'm in to being cattie
GTA,Ontario
Addiction Index™: 65535
Dec 20, 2013  10:37 PM 36

Won a $135 gift basket from Peter and Paul's Baskets.

If cats could talk,they wouldn't
bigal  
Add bigal to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from bigal

Committed in May 2006
I'm in Niagara Falls
ON
Dec 21, 2013  7:08 PM 37

Originally posted by bigal
just got a call from my local Boston Pizza to come pick up my tickets for new years eve!!

I think I won from http://www.hockeyhappenshere.com/

in which case there are 106 other winners in Ontario - one for each Boston Pizza location - and the prize is:

ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to enter, you must: (i) be 21 years of age or older; and (ii) a resident of Ontario.

PRIMARY PRIZES: There are 107 primary prizes (each a, “Primary Prize”) available to be won, one per participating location. Each Primary Prize consists of either: (i) Option #1 which is two (2) tickets to attend the 2014 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic ®, scheduled to be held on January 1st, in Ann Arbor, Michigan (the “NHL WC Event”); OR (ii) Option #2 which is a prepaid credit card in the amount of $250.00 CAD. The approximate value of each Primary Prize is $250.00 CAD.

In the event, a winner chooses Option #1 the winner and his/her respective guest shall be responsible for any costs or expenses associated with the Primary Prize not outlined as included above, including but not limited to transportation to and from winner’s home residence and Ann Arbor, Michigan, accommodations, any additional transportation, drinks, meals, gratuities and all incidental and personal expenses.

In related news, please pm me if you would like to buy aforementioned tickets. $129 each face value, I'll take $250 for the pair

neonmama  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add neonmama to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from neonmama
Send a Private Message to neonmama!

Committed in Aug 2006
I'm in
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Addiction Index™: 453
Dec 22, 2013  4:23 AM 38 Save Up 90% With Our Deal of the Week at Chapters!

Originally posted by bigal
In related news, please pm me if you would like to buy aforementioned tickets. $129 each face value, I'll take $250 for the pair

I could be reading this wrong (it's early here and I haven't had my tea yet!) but don't the rules give you the option of choosing the tickets or $250?

Wins since August 2006 - over $20,000
bigal  

Committed in May 2006
I'm in Niagara Falls
ON
Dec 22, 2013  9:00 AM 39

Originally posted by neonmama
I could be reading this wrong (it's early here and I haven't had my tea yet!) but don't the rules give you the option of choosing the tickets or $250?

When I went to pick them up, the manager handed me an envelope that he was sent from head office and didn't know anything about the contest. I suppose I could chase down the marketing person at their head office and trade for the cash but selling them will likely be just as easy

BlackWolf  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add BlackWolf to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from BlackWolf
Send a Private Message to BlackWolf!

Committed in Jun 2001
I'm in my own little world.
Vancouver Island, BC
Addiction Index™: 225
Dec 23, 2013  10:32 AM 40

I was the Grand Prize winner of the "Purex Get Noticed Shopping Spree"! The prize was $750 and a 1-year’s supply of Purex Ultra Packs (all in the form of an Amazon.ca e-giftcard.

Thanks for posting up all the great contests. I would've never entered if I hadn't seen it here!

belgiankona  
Unregistered

Committed in -
I'm in

Addiction Index™: -
Dec 23, 2013  2:04 PM 41

Originally posted by BlackWolf
I was the Grand Prize winner of the "Purex Get Noticed Shopping Spree"! The prize was $750 and a 1-year’s supply of Purex Ultra Packs (all in the form of an Amazon.ca e-giftcard.

Thanks for posting up all the great contests. I would've never entered if I hadn't seen it here!

That's great, but wasn't the $750 suppose to a cash payout.

BlackWolf  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add BlackWolf to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from BlackWolf

Committed in Jun 2001
Vancouver Island, BC
Dec 30, 2013  11:04 AM 42

Originally posted by belgiankona
That's great, but wasn't the $750 suppose to a cash payout.

I'm not sure, in any case, I'm happy with the Amazon.ca giftcard.

This is the email I received:
Congratulations! You are the Grand Prize winner of the Purex Get Noticed Shopping Spree!

The Grand Prize winner receives $750 and a 1-year’s supply of Purex Ultra Packs in the form of an Amazon.ca gift card. Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $ 821.88.

guna67  
Add guna67 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from guna67
Send a Private Message to guna67!

Committed in May 2004
I'm in

Dec 30, 2013  1:27 PM 43

I won a pair of Sennheiser Wireless headphones from their facebook contest and the day before that i won a gift basket from Breakfast Television.
It is a huge basket filled with things to make french onion soup. 6 soup bowls, napkin rings, cheese knives, grater, a huge serving platter and a cast iron pot.
All from crate and barrel plus some coupons for free cheese.

Prozkgrl  
Growin' Gills!
Add Prozkgrl to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Prozkgrl
Send a Private Message to Prozkgrl!

Committed in Jun 2004
I'm in Southern
SK
Addiction Index™: 806
Jan 02, 2014  10:37 AM 44

Blackwolf, I see that as the Purex is in the form of an Amazon gift card and that you will still receive $750 cash

I hope that is the case...congratulations to you and hope you let us know what you've won.

><((�>�.�.���`�.><((�>�.�.���`�.><((�>
BlackWolf  
Thoroughly Brainwashed

Committed in Jun 2001
Vancouver Island, BC
Jan 02, 2014  12:30 PM 45

Originally posted by Prozkgrl
Blackwolf, I see that as the Purex is in the form of an Amazon gift card and that you will still receive $750 cash

I hope that is the case...congratulations to you and hope you let us know what you've won.

The Purex portion of the prize was ~$72 which is very fair since a 40-load bottle of detergent runs $5-9. So $72 would be more than a bottle per month... and that's way more laundry than my girlfriend and I normally go through! I won't be receiving any additional cash. But like I said, I'm happy with the prize.

I already received the prize as an Amazon.ca e-giftcard. Plus, I got it just in time to do some Boxing Week shopping.

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   1 2   3   4 5 6 7  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 37
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Hey I won something   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
4:49 PM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)