It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Hey I won something

Hey I won something

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   28 29 30 31   32   33 34 35 36  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 37
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
patstin  
I live for Juju!
Add patstin to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from patstin
Send a Private Message to patstin!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1840
Jan 26, 2022  2:16 PM 466

no recent wins to report, apart from ck things and mittens in the heineken festive contest

had a vinyl win that turned into promises of extra vinyl, but I guess for one reason or another, they turned their backs on me and are not replying to me. I have an idea or two to still do to get this rectified. It's from Universal Music, I guess it's the fact they don't have harder music there, just billboard like stuff, and they're the disney of music. I guess they don't like me or my image, cuz they just demoted me of their promises. I guess the win itself is complete in some way, in terms of vinyl count, I prob got 2 more, but they promised 16 more and 3 from one never got sent, so I guess 11 more, or the 13 they promised - just reread unsure on last part, but had some, than got more, ok yeah. Doing this math from thin air. What would you do in this situation? I feel they're doing this to me cuz they can and think I don't have a reason to do anything since it was just political innuendo to keep my patient and than kick me to the curb. EFF THEM! lol. I feel like I should expect this from a kid with no money and a lot of wants, but not from a licensing company. What's vinyl to them? What gives. Any wisdom to what I already plan on doing, I don't feel like a needy kid, I just think lies are only good if the person feels they're doing something wrong, and they can't possibly remit on every wrong they've ever committed. Than it's a fib, and you're just a stranger. I know who this is, and I know my business. Only shine to do good things these days as a grown up kid lol, and wrong in the face of evil. Oh well, it's all a riddle anyways. Seems these social media slackers are still riddled by fundmamental and concrete problems, and treat this earth like forever with gazillions in history. I gotta get to somewhere better, and I'm struggling, they're ass-wipes.

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
patstin  
I live for Juju!
Add patstin to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from patstin

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Jan 27, 2022  7:18 AM 467

Originally posted by patstin
no recent wins to report, apart from ck things and mittens in the heineken festive contest

had a vinyl win that turned into promises of extra vinyl...

He replied. I thought, before I escalate, why don't I talk human to him, and see if he replies or tries. Mentioned huge delays, even in their store, and said he'll get back to me with a resolution. Guess I'll have to take his word for it, lots of people signed there, I guess it's popular if you're popular. I just live the regular joe life, what can I do haha, can't travel the world and get paid for opening my mouth. But they do, they work there, they can at least speed up those pressings and send to me. Glad I didn't escalate, and will wait. Sometimes, it seems people need a little push, but I was going to have to write another letter. Was going to send to the president in Canada and to the US. Now I will wait, but if it comes back negative again, and I've done more waiting, will get to those letters lol. All good for now, guess I was tired of waiting and wanted to press the pedal to the metal.

bigal  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add bigal to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from bigal
Send a Private Message to bigal!

Committed in May 2006
I'm in Niagara Falls
ON
Addiction Index™: 1727
Feb 01, 2022  5:16 PM 468

I won a $100 nhlshop.ca gift card from https://scorewithclorox.ca/

With 30 of them per week as prizes until March I'm sure there will be lots of winners of these.

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Feb 02, 2022  3:02 AM 469

Hey, well, I already won this before during the christmas contesting, a $10 Money Mart gift card. I entered through the purchase entry, and submitted. Never got sent, so I figured it won't. Today, it arrived in my inbox to fulfill and complete. Didn't win again in the No Purchase Entry. Glad it came through, don't know what I'll spend it on but better than not having it. Good luck all.

Also to note, I just got up due to having to go potty, and I think since I'm up, I'll take a few smoke breaks and enter contests today. Seems like I'm more lively today than in the past few, gotta make good on it. In a better mood today, so it feels like luck may partake in this run to alleviate my stableness to nothing lol.

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Feb 11, 2022  5:14 PM 470

Thank you for your participation in The Batman X Little Caesars Sweepstakes. You have been selected to receive a crazy deal ecode coupon for:
One (1) $.01 Little Caesar Crazy Bread.

Lol, I was expecting a big win. Still feeling what I wrote, and it takes a while everywhere to post, but will say the same thing. I thought I had won a big prize since remembering days when I sent in npe's to pizza places and they were big prizes. Was going to finish entering, since I never got part 2 completed so hopefully I'll leave it off at the right spot. I was going to play after 7 wins from the Raptors. Today someone played after putting it all in again of $49, so I was like 7, 7. Mother had 2 free plays, so I said, might as well. Prob not, but recently not been feeling like I'll win or just been a little gone. What's Up Doc, lol. So maybe when I feel it, I feel like gambling or lottery even is the opposite of contesting cuz it's money for more money. Contests is just a comment, newsletter subscribe, or just form to fill, and you win something to add to your amusement. If you decide it's like cash, they say you didn't put any money down. What are they trying to do mandate and promote gambling? LOL

Good luck all

keisha  
Growin' Gills!
Add keisha to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from keisha
Send a Private Message to keisha!

Committed in Nov 2001
I'm in Vancouver
British Columbia
Addiction Index™: 776
Apr 13, 2022  5:45 PM 471

I won The Socctional bag! First win in a long time
Thanks Patsin! Sometimes I wonder how they come up with these retail values :P

https://www.kelloggs.ca/en_CA/Vector-Off-The-Couch.html

There are five prizes (each a “Prize,” collectively “Prizes”) available to be won, as follows:

One (1) The Socctional - Soccer Bag and ten (10) 306g boxes of Vector Maple Crunch cereal, approximate retail value (“ARV”) two thousand five hundred dollars ($2,500 CDN)

The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face.
patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Apr 13, 2022  6:56 PM 472

Originally posted by keisha

There are five prizes (each a “Prize,” collectively “Prizes”) available to be won, as follows:

One (1) The Socctional - Soccer Bag and ten (10) 306g boxes of Vector Maple Crunch cereal, approximate retail value (“ARV”) two thousand five hundred dollars ($2,500 CDN)

Hey, glad to help out. I have no idea either, but maybe an expensive leather bag with lots of inlays. The cereal, even if gigantic, can't be worth that much. Enjoy it, glad someone won and shared something I shared. Always helps out, and since I had one nice day in yesterday, am trying to go the right direction and catch up to things starting today. It didn't help I woke up at 4pm lol. Yesterday was up 18 hours, and took a while to fall asleep, guess I sleep too much now lol. Congratulations again and hope there are more winners of some things that may or may not be necessary, depending what we're feeling and what our lives are doing. Nice score

withfries  
I live for Juju!
Add withfries to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from withfries
Send a Private Message to withfries!

Committed in Oct 2014
I'm in Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
Addiction Index™: 3857
Apr 13, 2022  9:06 PM 473

Originally posted by keisha

Congratulations! I guess the bags are so expensive because they are One-of-a-Kind and made from couch material.

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Jun 01, 2022  5:08 PM 474

Not quite a win, but I got another vinyl from Universal Music, remember I mentioned they had 11 outstanding vinyls, now 10 I guess, but instead of the 10/11 outstanding, they gave me tickets to 2 shows. Tame Impala - The Slow Rush, however, it came with a cut to the upc. Normally they put not for resale stickers on it. Don't know how collectible it'll be if I put it away and store it in the condition, but still new lol. Anyways, all good I guess. Will consider it a win from a former win. Let's hope there are more winners all around soon. It's summer afterall, gotta let loose and have some fun

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Jun 03, 2022  9:27 AM 475

Just got a call, heard my mother inquiring what is this about, but I guess she needed a reason to wake me up lol, and it got me up:

got a call from 94.9 that I won Airbourne tickets @ the Opera House.

good luck all

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Jun 11, 2022  4:00 AM 476

https://www.monsieurgustavwheel.com...tav-instant-win

won a $10 grocery gift card from this contest. Could choose between a few, but I chose Sobey's. 6 or 4 minutes before 5 am est

Should be doing a run this weekend, but I already decided. It's obvious they want me to make it Saturday. But Sunday is my one slack day. The way to a better future means no full slack days all the time one particular day. So I'll get at them forms after the rain day, watch it be sunshine, I gotta get a good Sat-urday lol

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Jun 16, 2022  3:52 AM 477

New & Hot Teen Books at Chapters!

Was up early, figured I'd try my luck. Won a 12 pack of pepsi from the lays/pepsi contest. Lots more upc's here, but I put out my timer/clock and typed in the upc's thinking if you copy and paste they might check for that. But I do really doubt it, should just copy and paste prob lol, but will use some upcs from here next time if I remember where the contest is lol

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Jun 16, 2022  12:47 PM 478

Leif Vollebekk on June 17th, 2022 - won tickets to this show via Indie88

Haven't listened to him, but will decide to go or give away later, was sitting in a hoodie today cuz I was like, should feel like a sauna, summer, so now with a hoodie, I'm as warm as I should be in summer. Took it off, will deal with a slight chill in the wind, but the sun is taking over lol. Sometimes I enter based on a venue I'd be willing to go, I rarely ever enter for danforth music hall, opera house, horseshoe tavern, etc, etc. Unless I know the person, but if it's a bigger venue with comfy seats and not too far, I guess I shouldn't be that picky.

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Jun 17, 2022  1:22 AM 479

Won a $10 kfc gift card on 3rd try in the pepsi lays contest. Got a lucky number second I play it at, and waited a whole minute to play that number again. Round and round it spins, more competition, but there's always competition around the clock lol

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Jun 26, 2022  4:47 AM 480

Won a $10 Harvey's gift card in the pepsi/lays contest today on my account. That's my 3rd win, but will try for more. On my mom's account, won a 12 pack of pepsi today. Not too bad for instant wins, as sometimes staying up late, people played same time, and no wins. Early morning might be better in a way. Still didn't get hooked on the Rockstar contest lol

Today though, won at 4 seconds after the minute and at 9 seconds after the minute. Might still be somewhat on that rotation, as I think a prize is around every minute or less or more, I don't think anyone can figure it out precisely

good luck

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   28 29 30 31   32   33 34 35 36  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 37
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
Be friendly - not greedy!
No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Hey I won something   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
2:48 PM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)