It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Hey, I Won Something! {Post Wins Here}

Hey, I Won Something! {Post Wins Here}

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   70 71 72 73   74    Go to LAST page   
total pages: 74
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
Ash  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add Ash to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Ash
Send a Private Message to Ash!

Committed in Apr 2002
I'm in Toronto
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 915
Jun 21, 2002  11:13 AM 1097

Originally posted by roxxyroller

Don't feel bad catclaw...neither do I!

I am one of you too.But hope never dies............

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
bartley  
Growin' Gills!
Add bartley to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from bartley
Send a Private Message to bartley!

Committed in Apr 2002
I'm in Mennonite country
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 824
Jun 21, 2002  11:18 AM 1098

Originally posted by freebiekween
Here's something I have been wondering (sorry if this question has already been asked and reasked a million times) but on average how many contests a day do you enter? How do you choose which contests to enter? Do you do anything special to win, (i.e. change font style, color, etc. on the entry form)? Thanks for sharing your "secrets" with the rest of us!

Hi Freebiekween! The one thing I try to do is check the rules. Even Tribute has a contest once in a while that can only be entered once, but they don't make it obvious so you have to read the rules for each contest.

I enter about 20 contests daily right now and then there are the weekly and monthly ones. I double my chances on most by entering my hubby's name but you also have to be careful of the ones that are only one entry per household.

The best tip is to be consistent - if it is a daily contest, enter every day otherwise your odds go down each day.

You WILL win if you keep trying!!

sassyvixen  
Add sassyvixen to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from sassyvixen
Send a Private Message to sassyvixen!

Committed in Jan 2002
I'm in de nile
Alberta
Addiction Index™: 905
Jun 21, 2002  12:01 PM 1099

I just enter the ones I want to win,that way the people who want the things I don't have a better chanmce,and I wish everyone would do the same! I enter about 20 a day as well,not including the weekly and monthly ones,I have no secrets,just keep entering and you will win!

SENSUOUS SASSY :jiggy:
Chantal3  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Chantal3 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Chantal3
Send a Private Message to Chantal3!

Committed in Feb 2002
I'm in Dalhousie Jct
New Brunswick
Addiction Index™: 163
Jun 22, 2002  12:08 PM 1100

I just got to share this...I got a phone call yesterday and she said I won a contest for a trip for 4 to Lake Louise for six night, 500$ and a digital camera, I think it was a cmt contest called canadian rockies, but I'm not sure?..She has to know if I'm elligible and to take a skill question, so she will email it to me and I haf to fax it back..I'm freakin out...I haven't slept all night...This never happens to me!!!
Sorry to be so hyper...To all, don't give up entering contests, the ones you really want to win, enter those everyday...I still cannot beleive it, I'll let you guys know when I find out more...A happy bowl member,

Chantal

Angelpsychic  
I live for Juju!
Add Angelpsychic to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Angelpsychic
Send a Private Message to Angelpsychic!Visit Angelpsychic's homepage!

Committed in Mar 2002
I'm in Back in the armpit, sadly
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 2395
Jun 22, 2002  12:19 PM 1101

Originally posted by Chantal3
I just got to share this...I got a phone call yesterday and she said I won a contest for a trip for 4 to Lake Louise for six night, 500$ and a digital camera, I think it was a cmt contest called canadian rockies, but I'm not sure?..She has to know if I'm elligible and to take a skill question, so she will email it to me and I haf to fax it back..I'm freakin out...I haven't slept all night...This never happens to me!!!
Sorry to be so hyper...To all, don't give up entering contests, the ones you really want to win, enter those everyday...I still cannot beleive it, I'll let you guys know when I find out more...A happy bowl member,

Chantal

Congratulations Chantal, hope it all works out, and that you're elligible, fingers are crossed

God put me here to accomplish certain things; right now I'm so far behind, I'll never die!
spook  
I live for Juju!
Add spook to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from spook
Send a Private Message to spook!

Committed in Dec 2001
I'm in Ladner
British Columbia
Addiction Index™: 3636
Jun 22, 2002  12:24 PM 1102

Originally posted by Chantal3

Chantal

Congrats Chantal !!!

I seem to remember entering that one too. WTG

heaven2  
Add heaven2 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from heaven2
Send a Private Message to heaven2!

Committed in Dec 2001
I'm in the swim.
Cheers!
Addiction Index™: 1147
Jun 22, 2002  12:30 PM 1103

Woo Hoo! Big congrats Chantal!

wren-dee  
Growin' Gills!
Add wren-dee to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from wren-dee
Send a Private Message to wren-dee!

Committed in Jan 2002
I'm in
AB
Addiction Index™: 643
Jun 22, 2002  12:40 PM 1104 Dell.ca: Great deals on Windows PCs!

Congratulations, Chantal!!! What a great prize! There sure are a lot of winners in the bowl lately.

Ash  
Add Ash to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Ash
Send a Private Message to Ash!

Committed in Apr 2002
I'm in Toronto
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 915
Jun 22, 2002  12:44 PM 1105

Congrats to all the lucky winners.WTG

sassyvixen  
Add sassyvixen to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from sassyvixen
Send a Private Message to sassyvixen!

Committed in Jan 2002
I'm in de nile
Alberta
Addiction Index™: 905
Jun 22, 2002  12:59 PM 1106

Congrats! Now there is a great prize!! That is a wonderful win! Congrats again Chantal!!

SENSUOUS SASSY :jiggy:
bingocutey  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add bingocutey to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from bingocutey
Send a Private Message to bingocutey!

Committed in May 2002
I'm in st. catharines
ontario
Addiction Index™: 205
Jun 22, 2002  12:59 PM 1107

congradulations chatal. awesome win

Chantal3  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Chantal3 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Chantal3
Send a Private Message to Chantal3!

Committed in Feb 2002
I'm in Dalhousie Jct
New Brunswick
Addiction Index™: 163
Jun 22, 2002  3:19 PM 1108

Thanks Everyone!! I'm just checking my email every second now...My bf sais I should wait till Monday(since they probably don't work on weekends), but I'm a little too right now!!

moondove  
Growin' Gills!
Add moondove to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from moondove
Send a Private Message to moondove!Visit moondove's homepage!

Committed in Feb 2002
I'm in
B.C.
Addiction Index™: 622
Jun 22, 2002  9:25 PM 1109

Congrats Chantal Lake Louise is really beautiful ... Way to Go

"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ... Albert Einstein
GoldfishLegs  
Juju's put me back on the chain-gang.
Send a Private Message to GoldfishLegs!Visit GoldfishLegs's homepage!

Committed in May 2001
I'm in pain from Juju's fin wapping!

Addiction Index™: 7627
Jun 23, 2002  8:21 PM 1110

Please use new thread:

http://www.goldfishlegs.net/bowl/sh...p?threadid=8556

Costa The Slaveboy
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   70 71 72 73   74    Go to LAST page   
total pages: 74
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Hey, I Won Something! {Post Wins Here}   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
12:18 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)