It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Contests April 29-May 5

Contests April 29-May 5

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   1 2 3 4   5    Go to LAST page   
total pages: 5
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
patstin  
I live for Juju!
Add patstin to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from patstin
Send a Private Message to patstin!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1840
May 05, 2024  1:18 PM 61

PNP Games
@PNPGames
GIVEAWAY ALERT -

REPOST, LIKE, AND FOLLOW PNP GAMES for your chance to WIN THIS UNIT OF CASTLEVANIA ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION - ULTIMATE EDITION FOR NINTENDO SWITCH!

I am the morning sun, come to vanquish this horrible night!

*No purchase necessary, a winner will be drawn at random on MAY 9TH, 2024 and contacted via a direct message from an official PNP Games social media account.
(Open to residents of Canada / USA and anywhere PNP Games ships! Prize will be shipped upon release TBA 2024)

TWITTER!!!
https://twitter.com/PNPGames/status/1783893381346918462

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
patstin  
I live for Juju!
Add patstin to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from patstin
Send a Private Message to patstin!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1840
May 05, 2024  1:20 PM 62

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...xgixvQ/viewform

https://www.marathonwatch.com/es/pa...erms-conditions

The Giveaway will take place at the Windup Watch Fair San Francisco 2024 event from May 3rd, 2024 to May 5th, 2024 (the "Giveaway Period").

ENDS TODAY!!

The Giveaway prize consists of one (1) "41mm Steel Navigator w/ Date Automatic (SSNAV-D Auto) on 3-Piece Rubber Strap Kit in Black" with an approximate retail value of $1280 USD (the "Prize").

Canada and US - gl

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   1 2 3 4   5    Go to LAST page   
total pages: 5
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Contests April 29-May 5   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
2:23 PM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)