It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Hey, I Won Something! {Post Wins Here}

Hey, I Won Something! {Post Wins Here}

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   64 65 66 67   68   69 70 71 72  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 74
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
spook  
I live for Juju!
Add spook to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from spook
Send a Private Message to spook!

Committed in Dec 2001
I'm in Ladner
British Columbia
Addiction Index™: 3636
Jun 08, 2002  4:20 PM 1006

Originally posted by heaven2
Hubby won a Neutrogena gift basket! Hooray!

Congrats

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
plumlucky  
Growin' Gills!
Add plumlucky to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from plumlucky
Send a Private Message to plumlucky!

Committed in Feb 2002
I'm in the swim of things

Addiction Index™: 739
Jun 08, 2002  10:21 PM 1007

Originally posted by plumlucky
I always buy tickets from school kids but this time a actually won something and to make it even better it's something I really really wanted I won a $200 gift certificated for a pull out screen for a patio door. None of my doors ( or windows) have screens.

Just got my new pull out screen door installed and it was actually warm enough to use it today

I am Cow hear me Moo!
heaven2  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add heaven2 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from heaven2
Send a Private Message to heaven2!

Committed in Dec 2001
I'm in the swim.
Cheers!
Addiction Index™: 1147
Jun 09, 2002  12:33 AM 1008

Originally posted by Caper

Congrats! Where did he win this?

Thanks! It was from Neutrogena Ask the Expert Contest at MochaSofa. I can hardly wait to see what comes.

charger  
Recently Committed Human
Add charger to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from charger
Send a Private Message to charger!

Committed in Jun 2002
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 36
Jun 09, 2002  1:24 AM 1009

I have had a pretty sweet weak as far as contests and job winning goes.
I have won a 6 months famous players pass I live across the street from a famous players SO I am in there when I am bored...
In fact this is so cool I actually stopped getting cable and I go and watch a movie instead!!!

I have also got my new job... or role I should say.. I just got casted into a profesional theatre company and I can't believe what part I am playing...... JAVERT!! Well now that I am an official cast member of Les Miserables and I have my movie pass I am going to be really busy..

First time I have ever had a BIG paid role... Paid to do something I would do for free... So sweet!

heaven2  
Add heaven2 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from heaven2
Send a Private Message to heaven2!

Committed in Dec 2001
I'm in the swim.
Cheers!
Addiction Index™: 1147
Jun 09, 2002  2:08 AM 1010

Originally posted by charger
I have had a pretty sweet weak as far as contests and job winning goes.
I have won a 6 months famous players pass I live across the street from a famous players SO I am in there when I am bored...
In fact this is so cool I actually stopped getting cable and I go and watch a movie instead!!!

I have also got my new job... or role I should say.. I just got casted into a profesional theatre company and I can't believe what part I am playing...... JAVERT!! Well now that I am an official cast member of Les Miserables and I have my movie pass I am going to be really busy..

First time I have ever had a BIG paid role... Paid to do something I would do for free... So sweet!

Wow (a 6 month movie pass) and WOW Javert in a profesional theatre cast of Les Mis! Big Congrats Charger!

moondove  
Growin' Gills!
Add moondove to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from moondove
Send a Private Message to moondove!Visit moondove's homepage!

Committed in Feb 2002
I'm in
B.C.
Addiction Index™: 622
Jun 09, 2002  7:51 AM 1011

Super Big CONGRATS to you Charger and a warm to the bowl

"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ... Albert Einstein
sassyvixen  
Add sassyvixen to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from sassyvixen
Send a Private Message to sassyvixen!

Committed in Jan 2002
I'm in de nile
Alberta
Addiction Index™: 905
Jun 09, 2002  1:30 PM 1012

CONGRATS Charger! Les Mis is the best play! That is one great role you landed! I wish you all the best! Where are you doing the performances? I NEED to see it again,I love it so much!! Congrats again,and WELCOME!

SENSUOUS SASSY :jiggy:
spook  
I live for Juju!
Add spook to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from spook
Send a Private Message to spook!

Committed in Dec 2001
I'm in Ladner
British Columbia
Addiction Index™: 3636
Jun 09, 2002  1:43 PM 1013

Chapters: Save On The Deal of the Week!

Charger

And Congrats on the movie pass and the new job.

Or should I say Break a Leg .

Angelpsychic  
I live for Juju!
Add Angelpsychic to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Angelpsychic
Send a Private Message to Angelpsychic!Visit Angelpsychic's homepage!

Committed in Mar 2002
I'm in Back in the armpit, sadly
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 2395
Jun 09, 2002  9:28 PM 1015

I finally found out what my prize was from the contest I won, from the stamp place I wrote about earlier in the thread. Its a sheet of 4 Canadian Winnie the Pooh collectable stamps. I apparently won in April, but I never recieved anything, so I e-mailed them and they said they sent them out last Thursday.

God put me here to accomplish certain things; right now I'm so far behind, I'll never die!
Lucette  
Just another lost soul swimming in this fish bowl
Add Lucette to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Lucette
Send a Private Message to Lucette!

Committed in Oct 2001
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1112
Jun 10, 2002  2:02 AM 1016

Congrats to all the winners! I wish I was here posting my win... ah soon... real soon (I hope)

Hey roxxxyroller.................
**Women's creed: Men are like linoleum. If you lay them right the first
time, you can walk on them for 20 years.

Didn't you say you were single? What... do you need pointers? Sorry, just kidding. I saw that and was just laughing to myself. Just had to share the humor.

mommagibs  
Add mommagibs to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from mommagibs
Send a Private Message to mommagibs!

Committed in Feb 2002
I'm in my basememt
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 1699
Jun 10, 2002  2:36 PM 1017

Originally posted by Ivy
My 3M prize showed up today! That didn't take very long at all! It was a pop-up tape dispenser. And my bfriend recieved an email that he won a prize last week! Cool! They will make great Fathers' Day gifts!

Ivy, hubby was in second when your bf was in first. Did his prize show up yet? we're still waiting here

If you can't dazzle em with knowledge,
sassyvixen  
Add sassyvixen to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from sassyvixen
Send a Private Message to sassyvixen!

Committed in Jan 2002
I'm in de nile
Alberta
Addiction Index™: 905
Jun 10, 2002  2:58 PM 1018

I just got an e amil saying I won the 3m thing again,second time! Woohoo,I have no clue how I won,I bite at that game,Ican't get over 39500! I just hope it's not more tape,thats what I got last time,and thats what my Mom got as well!So do little wins mean big ones are on the way??

SENSUOUS SASSY :jiggy: Edited by sassyvixen on
Jun 10, 2002 at 7:11 PM

Ivy  
Slavegirl
Add Ivy to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Ivy
Send a Private Message to Ivy!

Committed in Jun 2001
I'm in
Vancouver BC
Addiction Index™: 4540
Jun 10, 2002  3:05 PM 1019

Originally posted by mommagibs

Ivy, hubby was in second when your bf was in first. Did his prize show up yet? we're still waiting here

Yup! Still waiting on his prize too!
The last time took about 3 weeks I think....

LocoDuck  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add LocoDuck to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from LocoDuck
Send a Private Message to LocoDuck!

Committed in Feb 2002
I'm in
Alberta
Addiction Index™: 133
Jun 10, 2002  6:03 PM 1020

Ticket in the mail to "The Bourne Identity" today.

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   64 65 66 67   68   69 70 71 72  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 74
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Hey, I Won Something! {Post Wins Here}   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
5:41 PM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)