It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > MyPoints & Max {where to find 'em}

MyPoints & Max {where to find 'em}

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   11 12 13 14   15   16 17 18 19  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 22
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
Pearls  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add Pearls to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Pearls
Send a Private Message to Pearls!

Committed in Jun 2002
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Addiction Index™: 1379
Dec 17, 2003  5:28 PM 211

I finally got an e-mail with the gift certificate number. It has been over 3 months since I first tried to cash in these points. Now it's a matter of waiting for them to arrive!

The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit.
Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
aad894  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add aad894 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from aad894
Send a Private Message to aad894!

Committed in Feb 2003
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 133
Dec 17, 2003  6:00 PM 212

Enter the world of Sony! Register for free today and earn 20 Points. (Once)

In the earn section, simple points

superdawg  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add superdawg to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from superdawg
Send a Private Message to superdawg!

Committed in Mar 2002
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 62
Dec 23, 2003  9:19 AM 213

Earn 50 Easy MyPoints by clicking on Earn Points, then simple points, look for the "Showtime" ad (you may have to refresh a few times), enter any US Zip Code and then on the next page click on the link to get your free coupon and you'll get a pop-up saying you received the 50 Points.

eac381  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add eac381 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from eac381
Send a Private Message to eac381!Visit eac381's homepage!

Committed in May 2001
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 431
Jan 06, 2004  4:26 PM 214

In the December Mypoints account statement that was just emailed out, there is a link for Franklin Covey. Click the link and enter the contest for 20 points!. Just fill in your name and email address as on your Mypoints account.

eac381  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add eac381 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from eac381
Send a Private Message to eac381!Visit eac381's homepage!

Committed in May 2001
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 431
Mar 18, 2004  11:30 AM 215 Dell.ca: Great deals on Windows PCs!

For those still collecting Mypoints, there is a rare 50 points from Highlights magazine.

Click on:
->Earn points
->simple points
->click on highlights ad and enter your email address

You might have to refresh the page a couple of times to see the Highlights ad.

aad894  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add aad894 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from aad894

Committed in Feb 2003
I'm in

Mar 18, 2004  1:19 PM 216

Originally posted by eac381
For those still collecting Mypoints, there is a rare 50 points from Highlights magazine.

Click on:
->Earn points
->simple points
->click on highlights ad and enter your email address

You might have to refresh the page a couple of times to see the Highlights ad.

Thanks!

Rustling Leaf  
Extra Buttery
Add Rustling Leaf to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Rustling Leaf
Send a Private Message to Rustling Leaf!

Committed in May 2001
I'm in the microwave

Addiction Index™: 2395
Apr 17, 2004  8:46 PM 217

About how long does it usually take to get a Giftcertificates.ca GiftPass from MyPoints? The MyPoints order confirmation page indicates they've sent the order to Giftcertificates.ca, but I haven't heard anything from Giftcertificates.ca.

aad894  
Thoroughly Brainwashed

Committed in Feb 2003
I'm in

Apr 17, 2004  9:11 PM 218

I don't know abourt giftpass, but my home depot gift card came in the mail within 1 week.

Rustling Leaf  
Extra Buttery
Add Rustling Leaf to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Rustling Leaf

Committed in May 2001
I'm in the microwave

Apr 17, 2004  11:04 PM 219

Originally posted by aad894
I don't know abourt giftpass, but my home depot gift card came in the mail within 1 week.

What I meant was, Giftcertificates.ca hasn't sent me an email with my GiftPass number and telling me to go to their website to pick what kind of gift certificate I want. I meant to ask how long it takes them to email me.

aad894  
Thoroughly Brainwashed

Committed in Feb 2003
I'm in

Apr 21, 2004  8:53 AM 220

New survey in the earn section --> simple point

5 Points
Do you read books? Tell us your favorite genre. Take the NEW Book Center Poll!

aad894  
Thoroughly Brainwashed

Committed in Feb 2003
I'm in

Apr 26, 2004  2:26 PM 221

50 pts for a free 60 days trials of Microsoft OneNote.

Got it in the earn section --> simple point--> right sidebar (You may need to hit reload a few time before it come up).

trustnoone  
Growin' Gills!
Add trustnoone to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from trustnoone
Send a Private Message to trustnoone!

Committed in Jun 2001
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 679
Apr 26, 2004  6:19 PM 222

Originally posted by Rustling Leaf

What I meant was, Giftcertificates.ca hasn't sent me an email with my GiftPass number and telling me to go to their website to pick what kind of gift certificate I want. I meant to ask how long it takes them to email me.

I always get this. It used to be really fast but the last one took a long long time (I can't remember exactly now...but it's definitely >3 months). I sent mypoints an email asking about this and eventually they sent me the number. So I would suggest for you to bug them!

Rustling Leaf  
Extra Buttery

Committed in May 2001
I'm in the microwave

Apr 27, 2004  1:07 AM 223

Originally posted by trustnoone
I always get this. It used to be really fast but the last one took a long long time (I can't remember exactly now...but it's definitely >3 months). I sent mypoints an email asking about this and eventually they sent me the number. So I would suggest for you to bug them!

Yeah, I'm gonna start bugging them very soon.
Thanks for the info.

Rustling Leaf  
Extra Buttery

Committed in May 2001
I'm in the microwave

Jun 03, 2004  5:43 PM 224

Originally posted by Rustling Leaf
Yeah, I'm gonna start bugging them very soon.
Thanks for the info.

After 10 weeks and a few nagging emails to their customer service, I finally got my GiftPass claim code, which I've just used. Now I gotta wait for my GC to come in the snail mail.

blueeyes323  
Zackerys Grandma
Add blueeyes323 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from blueeyes323
Send a Private Message to blueeyes323!

Committed in Jan 2002
I'm in Winnipeg
MB
Addiction Index™: 5829
Oct 27, 2004  5:50 PM 225

Max Points is back! For one day each week, Monday through Friday, Max will be hiding within the Earn Points pages at www.mypoints.com. Until December 20, 2004, all you have to do is find Max, click on him and you will earn between 5 and 25 Points! Remember, he's only around for one day each week. Check back frequently so you don't miss this chance to rack up some free Points!

I am so in love with my husband :)
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   11 12 13 14   15   16 17 18 19  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 22
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > MyPoints & Max {where to find 'em}   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
1:28 PM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)