It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > The Melting Pot > INANE CHAT-Laid back and easygoing

INANE CHAT-Laid back and easygoing

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   12 13 14 15   16   17 18 19 20  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 34
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
LisaLoo  
Growin' Gills!
Add LisaLoo to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from LisaLoo
Send a Private Message to LisaLoo!

Committed in Jun 2006
I'm in Windsor
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 785
Aug 08, 2006  9:49 PM 226

How close does he live to you? i would tell him to get lost. Obviously he does what he want no matter so why be nice about it. Your right it's your property and he has no business doing stuff without your permission. Are your lawns joined together? At my old place the front lawn was like that with the next door neighbour, he use to cut mine for me and that was all, but i didn't mind cuz then it was all even, but my neighbour was a VERY sweet senior who loved to work the yard. Plus I just rented. Anyway, i wouldn't put up with it and if he continues then I say turnabout is fairplay, do some "work" to his yard to get your point across. But hey that's just me.

Why is life so complicated???
Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
jbarlow  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add jbarlow to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from jbarlow
Send a Private Message to jbarlow!

Committed in May 2006
I'm in actually near Walkerton
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 260
Aug 09, 2006  10:09 AM 227

Originally posted by LisaLoo
How close does he live to you? i would tell him to get lost. Obviously he does what he want no matter so why be nice about it. Your right it's your property and he has no business doing stuff without your permission. Are your lawns joined together? At my old place the front lawn was like that with the next door neighbour, he use to cut mine for me and that was all, but i didn't mind cuz then it was all even, but my neighbour was a VERY sweet senior who loved to work the yard. Plus I just rented. Anyway, i wouldn't put up with it and if he continues then I say turnabout is fairplay, do some "work" to his yard to get your point across. But hey that's just me.

hehehe, thanks LisaLoo.

Our front lawn is attached by about one foot of his lawn. I'd cut it for him because it is only a strip of one foot but he continues to cut over on my side another four feet. I've told him where the line is and even put up pegs with string (which he ran over with his lawn mower). I'm to the point where I just want to be mean about it now. Actually, I got a bunch of old cedar rails and I was thinking about making a garden right on the line on that side. That way there is no way he can cut my grass, 'cause there won't be any grass!
I'd be fine with him cutting my lawn, but it is all crocked. Plus, he suffered a heart attach last year so I don't want him over exerting himself over my lawn.

I think my lawn just needs a little landscaping.

mommy of two beauties, Acacia and Mercedes.
LisaLoo  
Growin' Gills!
Add LisaLoo to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from LisaLoo
Send a Private Message to LisaLoo!

Committed in Jun 2006
I'm in Windsor
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 785
Aug 09, 2006  2:31 PM 228

Originally posted by jbarlow
hehehe, thanks LisaLoo.

Our front lawn is attached by about one foot of his lawn. I'd cut it for him because it is only a strip of one foot but he continues to cut over on my side another four feet. I've told him where the line is and even put up pegs with string (which he ran over with his lawn mower). I'm to the point where I just want to be mean about it now. Actually, I got a bunch of old cedar rails and I was thinking about making a garden right on the line on that side. That way there is no way he can cut my grass, 'cause there won't be any grass!
I'd be fine with him cutting my lawn, but it is all crocked. Plus, he suffered a heart attach last year so I don't want him over exerting himself over my lawn.

I think my lawn just needs a little landscaping.

I would do it, build a garden, and plant some tall evergreens in a row like a wall, pretty and effective. I've seen it. Someone did it on my street to separate their houses. They used the kind that are thin and grow only about 8-10 feet high. Just a thought.

Why is life so complicated???
Neen  

Add Neen to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Neen
Send a Private Message to Neen!

Committed in Oct 2001
I'm in Demand!

Addiction Index™: 4098
Sep 10, 2006  7:59 PM 229

Sorry I've been off line for a while, I ended up moving to another town.

It's been hectic unpacking and getting things all sorted.

р��.���`�.�><((((�>FEH!!
dewcat  
I'm just a slave in a gilded cage.
Official Juju Slave!
Send a Private Message to dewcat!

Committed in Nov 2001
I'm in flagrante delicto
in the land of winter
Addiction Index™: 4569
Sep 11, 2006  6:34 AM 230

Originally posted by Neen
Sorry I've been off line for a while, I ended up moving to another town.

It's been hectic unpacking and getting things all sorted.

Glad to have you back, your sunny disposition maakes such a huge contribution to the bowl! Hope you enjoy life in your new town.

tellula  
jujulized
Add tellula to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from tellula
Send a Private Message to tellula!

Committed in Dec 2001
I'm in
Saskatchewan
Addiction Index™: 3460
Sep 12, 2006  12:51 AM 231

welcome back Neen
wait why are you here get unpacking all those boxes

needs to win the lotto
curlyQ  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add curlyQ to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from curlyQ
Send a Private Message to curlyQ!

Committed in Apr 2002
I'm in over my head here
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 1555
Sep 19, 2006  12:13 AM 232

Well, I have mixed emotions.....my beloved Leafs(Habs fans, please refrain from remarking ) were shut out tonight by the Sabres.....the only good news is that it was only an exhibition game. K, bored you with my hockey talk, enough of that. My children have informed me that I should let you all know that we will be leaving on vacation on the sixth of October. My eldest worried that you may think that I dropped off the face of the earth, although I assured her that quiltnanny and TOMSMOM will use the opportunity to tarnish my perfect image here(har har) Quiltnannys hubby(Papa pillow ) will be here at my place to puppysit while we are away. We have nothing planned, precisely, barring the Leafs game in Columbus Ohio on the 20th of October, THAT I know I'm doing. Everything else is winging it. Should be fun, less stress, do whatcha want kinda trip. Disneyworld is on the docket, not sure what else. Any thoughts?

tellula  
jujulized
Add tellula to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from tellula

Committed in Dec 2001
I'm in
Saskatchewan
Sep 28, 2006  1:30 AM 233

have a good trip Curly we want pics of you in Mickey ears (right Termie)

by the time you get back Termie will be much on the Xmas spirt we are going to want to
tarnish your rep US never we'll behave NOTTTTTTTTTTT

needs to win the lotto
termit  
I live for Juju!
Add termit to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from termit
Send a Private Message to termit!

Committed in May 2002
I'm in the mood for christmas!!!
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 1896
Oct 02, 2006  9:14 PM 234

Originally posted by tellula
have a good trip Curly we want pics of you in Mickey ears (right Termie)

by the time you get back Termie will be much on the Xmas spirt we are going to want to
tarnish your rep US never we'll behave NOTTTTTTTTTTT

Tellula......now you know better than to make fun of my christmas spirit.....SANTA IS WATCHING YOU! And you're going to get more coal in your stocking than you did last year!

And why can't we tarnish curly's image...she's given us so much to work with
You know i love ya curly.
termit

tellula  
jujulized

Committed in Dec 2001
I'm in
Saskatchewan
Oct 10, 2006  12:50 AM 235

Curly give us ammo no not her

Coal is in the corral so nice try

needs to win the lotto
Angelasdolls  
Unregistered

Committed in -
I'm in

Addiction Index™: -
Oct 12, 2006  2:58 PM 236

Hey Termit.......

We had a quick surprise here today in Orillia, Ontario......

It SNOWED!!!

I wish we could have sent it to you!

Ha ha ha ha!!

See we can share eh Termit

Neen  

Add Neen to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Neen
Send a Private Message to Neen!

Committed in Oct 2001
I'm in Demand!

Addiction Index™: 4098
Oct 12, 2006  3:34 PM 237

Originally posted by Angelasdolls
Hey Termit.......

We had a quick surprise here today in Orillia, Ontario......

It SNOWED!!!

I wish we could have sent it to you!

Ha ha ha ha!!

See we can share eh Termit

Same here in Elliot Lake!!

р��.���`�.�><((((�>FEH!!
TOMSMOM  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add TOMSMOM to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from TOMSMOM
Send a Private Message to TOMSMOM!

Committed in Oct 2002
I'm in Terrace Bay
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 264
Oct 12, 2006  9:51 PM 238

Here too!! It's been snowing here for a couple of days, we have a few inches on the ground!

The funny part.... it's the first snow of the year and Curly is in Florida with her kids!! Sadly she's gonna be mad that she missed the snow!!

Do you have to be crazy to be a parent ?? or does being a parent make you crazy ??
musk708  
Recently Committed Human
Add musk708 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from musk708
Send a Private Message to musk708!

Committed in Oct 2006
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 16
Oct 13, 2006  6:29 AM 239

Originally posted by TOMSMOM
Here too!! It's been snowing here for a couple of days, we have a few inches on the ground!

The funny part.... it's the first snow of the year and Curly is in Florida with her kids!! Sadly she's gonna be mad that she missed the snow!!

We haven't had snow here yet in Ottawa
I'm not to sure if I'll be excited when we do get our first snowfall LOL

Denise  
I live for Juju!
Add Denise to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Denise
Send a Private Message to Denise!

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
NB
Addiction Index™: 2051
Oct 13, 2006  7:10 AM 240

that first snow is so beautiful and pure....until it gets dirty and old.
That's one thing that doesn't get better with age.

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   12 13 14 15   16   17 18 19 20  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 34
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > The Melting Pot > INANE CHAT-Laid back and easygoing   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
4:28 PM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)