It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > The Melting Pot > INANE CHAT-Laid back and easygoing

INANE CHAT-Laid back and easygoing

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   11 12 13 14   15   16 17 18 19  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 34
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
Babysitter  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add Babysitter to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Babysitter
Send a Private Message to Babysitter!Visit Babysitter's homepage!

Committed in Apr 2006
I'm in Fredericton
New Brunswick
Addiction Index™: 1482
Aug 01, 2006  12:31 PM 211

Originally posted by Neen
I found out that he has to have a licence to drive it, so he's underage to drive it. He doesn't wear a helmet, runs on a public road with it in and out the wrong way on a one way street, and wears flip flops!!

I have called the police, but they are too busy to do anything. A shortage of Police officers doesn't help either.

I'm washing my hands of the whole stupid thing!!

Besides.....I'm moving in a month, out of town!!

awww sorry Neen. This kid sounds like he needs some real parental guaduance!

I'm glad your moving, I bet your counting the days..

http://bd.lilypie.com/kyhWm3/.png Edited by Babysitter on
Aug 01, 2006 at 2:30 PM

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
cthebear  
Add cthebear to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from cthebear
Send a Private Message to cthebear!

Committed in Apr 2003
I'm in The Capital of
British Columbia
Addiction Index™: 1341
Aug 01, 2006  1:23 PM 212

Hey Neen, here's a simple solution - if you're not going to be going anywhere, sprinkly tacks in your driveway and late at night, put some in his. Bummer, a flat tire, and how much $$?

Perfect anonymous solution...

Just Married, August 2009!
dewcat  
I'm just a slave in a gilded cage.
Official Juju Slave!
Send a Private Message to dewcat!

Committed in Nov 2001
I'm in flagrante delicto
in the land of winter
Addiction Index™: 4569
Aug 01, 2006  2:03 PM 213

Originally posted by cthebear
Hey Neen, here's a simple solution - if you're not going to be going anywhere, sprinkly tacks in your driveway and late at night, put some in his. Bummer, a flat tire, and how much $$?

Perfect anonymous solution...

Except that it's against the law and she's an adult, unlike the kid, so if they see her they'll charge her.

Babysitter  
Add Babysitter to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Babysitter
Send a Private Message to Babysitter!Visit Babysitter's homepage!

Committed in Apr 2006
I'm in Fredericton
New Brunswick
Addiction Index™: 1482
Aug 01, 2006  2:31 PM 214

Originally posted by dewcat
Except that it's against the law and she's an adult, unlike the kid, so if they see her they'll charge her.

lol.. other that one minor detail...

http://bd.lilypie.com/kyhWm3/.png
Neen  

Add Neen to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Neen
Send a Private Message to Neen!

Committed in Oct 2001
I'm in Demand!

Addiction Index™: 4098
Aug 01, 2006  4:16 PM 215

Nice try anyways!! But the best bet would be if the police caught him, he would have charges that would make his head spin. (or would it be his mom because of his age?)

It's funny how his mother wouldn't do anything about it though!! Even when he took a 3 year old out for a spin on that machine!! (without a helmet)
Seems like his mom doesn't care for his safety, and turns a blind eye to it.

р��.���`�.�><((((�>FEH!!
cthebear  
Add cthebear to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from cthebear

Committed in Apr 2003
I'm in The Capital of
British Columbia
Aug 01, 2006  4:57 PM 216

Originally posted by dewcat

I was only joking, hence my at the end of my comments.

jbarlow  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add jbarlow to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from jbarlow
Send a Private Message to jbarlow!

Committed in May 2006
I'm in actually near Walkerton
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 260
Aug 02, 2006  9:14 PM 217

Taking pictures always helps your case!

I hate neighbors, especially nimrods! I can't wait to own my own hobbie farm one day with no neighbors! My neighbors, who I though I had a good relationship with just called the cops on me because my dogs were barking when their 20 year old son came home at 2 am. I hate dogs that bark in the middle of the night just like everyone else, but I would call the people first and if they didn't do anything about it, I would call the cops. My dogs had been out at night for at least two months (summer time, better than being in a stuffy house) before this and not one complaint and none of my other neighbors heard them not once! I didn't hear them either! I can't believe the ardasity of people! I went over to them to apologize after the cop came and told me and do you know what she said after I told her to call me if she ever had another problem? "Next time I'll call the humane society." I couldn't believe it. Two days later, they went to the town and complaint. My dogs weren't even outside!
Well, no more problem with the dogs. I surrendered one to a pug rescue home and the other one doesn't bark.
I wonder what they are going to come up with next time as a complaint. Why don't some neighbors and people just let you live your life and stay out of it. I couldn't be bothered with my neighbors and they live their life trying to find some way to piss me off.
ok, I'm done now. I had a lot on my chest!
All the best to you neen on your move. I hope the cops actually bust the mom for that and before anyone else gets hurt. My sister is a paramedic and she see's these things all the time. It's sad that thing don't get done until someone gets hurt.
Funny how in a little town like mine (pop 1000) a cop will come out at 2 am and listen to a dog bark, but won't come out to warn a parent that their child could get hurt or hurt someone else!

mommy of two beauties, Acacia and Mercedes.
Neen  

Add Neen to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Neen
Send a Private Message to Neen!

Committed in Oct 2001
I'm in Demand!

Addiction Index™: 4098
Aug 03, 2006  8:11 AM 218

I really like where I am moving to, I love the fact that there is a curfew at 10 PM for all youngsters to be off the road, or come home with the police.

The city is just too much right now, and I always enjoyed small towns.

р��.���`�.�><((((�>FEH!!
Kelrocks  
Add Kelrocks to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Kelrocks
Send a Private Message to Kelrocks!

Committed in Aug 2005
I'm in the middle of nowhere!
PQ
Addiction Index™: 1043
Aug 03, 2006  10:44 AM 219

I was pulling out last night of my drive way when a kid on a moped decided he was going to just kinda almost hit me. I stopped let him go and did the same thing to a car down the road. To make things worse he had a helmet on....but the chick on the back didnt. when he would try to brake he whole bike would shake. they were 2 people who were kinda not like 100lbs. maybe 180 each. so they would serve before they would stop and then he would put his feet on the ground to help slow down. I got onto the main street and they were again cutting traffic. It was at 7:30pm so it was still pretty busy. I thought OMG where are they cops when you need them. And looked across the street and there was on driving towards us. Well i dont know if he saw them or not. (by they way they were cutting cars right on front of the police station) I drove past and thats the last I saw of it. I was tempted to call the police, but i decided to mind my own business and these people would be caught on there own.

cthebear  

Committed in Apr 2003
I'm in The Capital of
British Columbia
Aug 03, 2006  10:46 AM 220

jbarlow - I'm sorry you had to surrender one of your dogs

I remember a party I was at - my girlfriends house party. Neighbours called the cops. He was cute, knocked on the door said he had a complaint asked to come in. He looked around at us mellow (mostly bombed but happy) people and asked us why he was here? My girlfriend stated that she hadn't invited the neighbours and figured they were jealous.

People! If you hear their son come in at 2am, you could retaliate with a noise complaint...

jbarlow  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add jbarlow to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from jbarlow

Committed in May 2006
Ontario
Aug 03, 2006  3:46 PM 221 Save Up 90% With Our Deal of the Week at Chapters!

Originally posted by cthebear
jbarlow - I'm sorry you had to surrender one of your dogs

I remember a party I was at - my girlfriends house party. Neighbours called the cops. He was cute, knocked on the door said he had a complaint asked to come in. He looked around at us mellow (mostly bombed but happy) people and asked us why he was here? My girlfriend stated that she hadn't invited the neighbours and figured they were jealous.

People! If you hear their son come in at 2am, you could retaliate with a noise complaint...

Ya, It was a hard decision to surrender her, but I guess she is better off now.

I really don't want to be up at 2 am as I have two small children aged 3 and 1. I actually sent them a letter letting them know that their kids partied late at night last summer but I didn't call the cops. I think they got the clue because I haven't had a problem yet. I say yet because we plan on putting up a fence and I think that will really piss them off concidering their flower garden is at least one foot on to my property and thier clothes line is on my pole.
Serves them right! some people need to really think before they try pissing off a neighbor (me). We are the only ones with a survey done so we know where the line is!

Antybird  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Antybird to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Antybird
Send a Private Message to Antybird!

Committed in Jan 2006
I'm in my happy place
British Columbia
Addiction Index™: 188
Aug 03, 2006  5:16 PM 222

It is soooooo crazy how people do not know how to be neighbours anymore. My neighbour thinks I'm a certifiable b*tch because I don't like her kids using my yard as a traffic route to the other neighbours house, nor do I appreciate them playing hide and go seek in my clean laundry hanging on the line. I actually love kids, and get along with her two children just fine...but sometimes they just need a good "put them in their place", and if she won't teach them right from wrong when it comes to the neighbours, I will.....and do!! The kids don't seem to have a problem with me, just the mom does.

Could be worse, I suppose, I could be dealing with dogs pooping in my yard!! lol At least I can talk to the kids and explain what my gripe is.

It's more fun to color outside the lines!
jbarlow  
Thoroughly Brainwashed

Committed in May 2006
Ontario
Aug 04, 2006  9:57 AM 223

I know what you mean Antybird. My neighbors dog barks all day long, but there are no laws against dogs barking in this town. I don't care that it barks, just pisses me off that my dogs barked once and they called the cops instead of coming to me! I think I am turning into one of those bitter neighbors that hates the world! I've turned my cheek so many times!

Once, when we first moved into our new house, my other neighbors cut our grass one Saturday when we were not home. I'm all for someone else cutting my grass (saves me gas) but I would apreciate it if he had asked me first. Just so he new that, I went over there to ask him if he wouldn't mind asking me first the next time he wanted to cut my grass and he was an a-hole to me for about a year and a half. Even tried running me over with a lawn mower! Ya try to be nice and it bites you right back in the butt. I'm not going to sit back and allow others to use my lawn as they see fit. I'm like you antybird, I don't want people cutting across my lawn too. Once or twice to get somewhere fast, but not over and over again.

That's why I want a secluded hobby farm, then I just have my own animals to contend with!

§weet_N§_Honey  
Growin' Gills!
Add §weet_N§_Honey to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from §weet_N§_Honey
Send a Private Message to §weet_N§_Honey!

Committed in May 2002
I'm in River Hebert
Nova Scotia
Addiction Index™: 602
Aug 04, 2006  11:08 AM 224

Originally posted by jbarlow

Once, when we first moved into our new house, my other neighbors cut our grass one Saturday when we were not home. I'm all for someone else cutting my grass (saves me gas) but I would apreciate it if he had asked me first.

Why would he have to ask you if it was ok to cut your grass?? I assume he was trying to be nice by doing so the first time, my neighbor cuts mine all the time, he has a ride on mower and we have a very big yard, I plan on buying him a case of beer to thank him, if he came over and asked me if it was ok if he cut my grass I would think he was nuts lol

Lord If You Can't Make Me Thin, Please Make My Friends Fat! Edited by a Juju Slave on
Aug 04, 2006 at 5:01 PM

jbarlow  
Thoroughly Brainwashed

Committed in May 2006
Ontario
Aug 04, 2006  1:17 PM 225

Originally posted by §weet_N§_Honey
Why would he have to ask you if it was ok to cut your grass?? I assume he was trying to be nice by doing so the first time, my neighbor cuts mine all the time, he has a ride on mower and we have a very big yard, I plan on buying him a case of beer to thank him, if he came over and asked me if it was ok if he cut my grass I would think he was nuts lol

I know he was just trying to be nice. The thing is ,we had just bought this house. We didn't know the neighbors and they didn't know me. I'm a finatic when it comes to my lawn and I like it a certain way(crazy, I know). He only cut the middle of the lawn, left the corners and cut it so short it burnt the next day. My lawn was fried for weeks. It wasn't the first time he came over and did stuff to my lawn. He wippersnipped once and I asked him not to because he was just doing the one side of my house and not everything else. He went and got dirt and covered in two pot holes in my lawn as well. didn't seed it with grass oranything so I had these two stupid looking dirt spots. When he did something to my land, he did it half ass. All I asked him to do was consult me when he felt he needed to do something with my property. How was he supposed to know if maybe I had just put down grass seed the day before or I had just put weed killer on my lawn? He didn't know, so therefore I just thought it would have been nice if he came over before hand and asked if it was ok if he cut my lawn. I would have said great, but I hate when people just do what they want esspecially when it is our property. Am I wrong to want to know what people are going to do with my land? I bought it.

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   11 12 13 14   15   16 17 18 19  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 34
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > The Melting Pot > INANE CHAT-Laid back and easygoing   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
5:09 PM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)