It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > BC Contests

BC Contests

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   17 18 19 20   21   22 23 24 25  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 25
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
withfries  
I live for Juju!
Add withfries to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from withfries
Send a Private Message to withfries!

Committed in Oct 2014
I'm in Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
Addiction Index™: 3857
Sep 21, 2023  8:13 PM 301

Win passes to an Advance Screening of SOLO on Wednesday, October 4, 2023 at 7 pm in Vancouver (Cineplex Fifth Ave. Cinemas )

https://www.moviescenecanada.com/soloscreeningcontest

One entry to September 27, 2023 11:59 am

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
orange  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add orange to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from orange
Send a Private Message to orange!

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 1354
Sep 22, 2023  2:05 PM 302

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxgU33isAcN/

To local breweries & good eats 🍻🌮 Tacofino is excited to announce the return of their popular Brewery Dinner Series from September 2023 to March 2024. Tacofino chefs, Daniel Carranco and Jamie Cholack will work with acclaimed local breweries on a curated five course menu, with accompanying local beer pairings and entertainment every last Thursday of each month. To celebrate, we’re giving away a table for 4 to one of Tacofino’s Brewery Dinner Series to 2 lucky winners ($270 total value each)! To enter:

✨ Follow @tacofinolovesyou @dishedvancouver
✨ Tag a friend below

More comments = more entries. Contest ends September 27 at 11:59pm and is open to residents of Metro Vancouver. Link in bio for full contest guidelines. GOOD LUCK

orange  
Add orange to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from orange

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
Ontario
Sep 27, 2023  9:56 AM 303

open to residents of Metro Vancouver

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxrEbNnPn5F/

Poke Club is opening a second location in Port Coquitlam! Check out their 3-day grand opening starting on September 29 from 11 am to 9 pm. Enjoy fresh and creative interpretations inspired by the traditional flavors of Hawaiian cuisine. To celebrate, they’re giving away a $100 gift card to one lucky winner! To enter:

✨ Follow @pokeclub.ca and @dishedvancouver
✨ Tag a friend below

withfries  
I live for Juju!
Add withfries to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from withfries

Committed in Oct 2014
I'm in Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
Sep 27, 2023  7:13 PM 304

Vancouver - October 4, 2023 - Cineplex Fifth Avenue Cinema
Win Passes to an Advance Screening of SOLO from Axia Films & Route 504 PR

https://getreelmovies.com/vancouver...s-route-504-pr/

Follow us on our Facebook or Instagram page, and send us a direct message on either platform letting us know you are from Vancouver and want to see the screening! You must be aged 19 or over

Rules

withfries  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Oct 2014
I'm in Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
Sep 27, 2023  7:36 PM 305

Vancouver - October 4, 2023 - Cineplex Fifth Avenue Cinema
Win Passes to an Advance Screening of SOLO

https://intheseats.ca/vancouver-ent...eening-of-solo/

Simply e-mail us at ITSContests@hotmail.com with your full name, ‘Solo-Vancouver’ in the subject header and the answer to the following question: Who wrote and directed ‘Solo’?

Answer: Sophie Dupuis

One entry PER HOUSEHOLD to October 1, 2023

orange  

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
Ontario
Oct 05, 2023  5:35 PM 306

This is in Kelowna, BC

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyCKOCov5I_/

Cooking Class for 2 GIVEAWAY! 🧈🍳

🎉🍆 We're excited to announce a special giveaway for foodies! One lucky winner and their chosen cooking partner will have the chance to join us for a fantastic cooking class experience.

To enter, follow these simple steps:

🍎 LIKE this post
🍑 REPOST on your story
🫐FOLLOW @lakehousestore
🥝TAG @ 3 friends in the comment section for an entry

*You can comment as many times as long as each entry is unique*

🎁That's it! 🎁

📆 Deadline: You have until Friday, October 13 to participate, and the winner will be announced on October 14, 2023.

orange  

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
Ontario
Oct 07, 2023  3:45 PM 307

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyG2tIeROyW/

win 1 of 2 gourmet assorted strawberry boxes from @lafraise.rose 🍓

The way to my heart is through food, and when it's delicious, hand crafted & small batch elegant chocolate covered strawberries, I'm in love!

Centrally located in Vancouver, La Fraise Rose is a one stop gift shop for those that love sweet treats, beautiful flowers and memorable gifts that entice all your senses.

Enjoy their elegant assortment of chocolate covered fruits and edible arrangements that will leave you eating with your eyes first, and your tummy second! Beautifully curated boxes of sweets make the perfect gift for the upcoming holidays, and paired with one of their preserved roses or fresh bouquets, they make a gift that won't be forgotten.

I'm so glad I was able to try the strawberry cheesecake strawberry before my family got at it, it was mouth wateringly delicious! The fresh fruit mixed with the quality belgian chocolate and matched flavour toppings had me wishing I had grabbed a second box to enjoy later.

🍓 FOLLOW @bcmomdotca & @lafraise.rose
🍓 LIKE & save this post
🍓 COMMENT with which flavour you can’t wait to try!
🍓 TAG a friend (unlimited, one tag per comment please)
🍓 SHARE to your stories & tag us!

That’s it! Contest is open to residents of BC that can pick up their prize on location. Contest closes October 14/23 at 9:00pm

orange  

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
Ontario
Oct 08, 2023  11:33 AM 308

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyJPihluVEb/

Hey, Vancouver!
The first stop on this year's Between the Pages tour is at @vancouverwritersfest on Oct. 16, at 7:30 p.m. and we're giving away two sets of tickets!

To enter:
📚 Follow us on Instagram @gillerprize
📚 Tag the person you'll take with you

The winners will be announced on Oct. 10.

orange  

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
Ontario
Oct 09, 2023  2:43 PM 309

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyMGcGstGTF/

It's time to get crafty 🍺 Taste and sample the North Shore's finest Craft Breweries at Vancouver’s North Shore Craft Beer Week from November 2 to 14. Enjoy food trucks, live entertainment, and prizes at the launch party on November 2 and special events at each participating location from November 3 to 14. To celebrate, we’re giving away an amazing Craft Beer Week package including a one-night stay at the Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier ($450 total value)! To enter:

✨ Follow @vancouversnorthshore and @dishedvancouver
✨ Tag a friend below

More comments = more entries. Contest ends October 20 at 11:59pm and is open to residents of Metro Vancouver.

orange  

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
Ontario
Oct 10, 2023  11:20 AM 310

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyOIuArM7Tr/

Win $100 Visa Gift Card AND 4 Tix to the Vancouver Baby Show*_
_
The Baby Show is back in Vancouver on October 28th & 29th at Canada Place! Find everything pregnancy, baby, and toddler for the modern parent at Vancouver’s premium early parenting show featuring workshops, seminars & demos from Canada’s leading parenting experts. Shop products from top brands as well as local & handmade products. Find services to help guide you through your pregnancy, life with a new baby and parenting in those first few years!_
_
And we’re extra excited that two very special guests are joining The Baby Show again this year! Your favourite Sesame Street characters, Cookie Monster and Elmo, will be taking photos and saying hello on Saturday and Sunday from 11:00am to 3:00pm!_
_
WIN A $100 VISA GIFT CARD & 4 TIX TO VANCOUVER BABY SHOW! (valued at up to $153)_
_
**TO ENTER TO WIN**___
_✅ Like & save this post, _
✅ Follow @thebabyshows & @hflvancouver; and_
✅ Tag a Metro Vancouver parent or parent-to-be and let us know how excited you’d be to go to the Baby Show! (tag as many friends as you like, max one per comment)_
_
BONUS ENTRIES:_
✅ Let us know with a GIF or an emoji whether you’re on team Elmo ❤️ or Team Cookie Monster 💙! _
✅ Share this post to your stories and tag @thebabyshows & @hflvancouver_
_
Contest closes at 11:59 pm PST on Sunday, October 15th, 2023, & winner will be announced on Monday, October 16th. The winner has 24 hours to claim their prize, or we'll announce a new winner. Only BC residents aged 19+ are eligible to win.

patstin  
I live for Juju!
Add patstin to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from patstin
Send a Private Message to patstin!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1840
Oct 10, 2023  8:59 PM 311

Free Shipping on Orders Over $25 at Indigo!

Enter now to be one of five grand prize winners to receive a $50 gift card to Thai Orchid in downtown Vancouver and four passes to Battle Ground Cinema.

This promotion officially opens October 13, 2023.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweepstakes ends October 27, 2023. Grand prize is valued at $94.

https://www.columbian.com/contests/...ctober-2023/#//

patstin  
I live for Juju!
Add patstin to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from patstin

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Oct 17, 2023  2:39 PM 312

Sweepstakes Prize Includes:
Four tickets to FlyOver Canada
A complimentary souvenir photo
Food and beverage package at the Flying Whale Waterfront Cafe

ends OCT 31st

https://www.flyovercanada.com/howlover-sweepstakes/

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Oct 18, 2023  10:09 PM 313

Contest runs August 1 to October 31, 2023 at 11:59pm PST.

There will be one (1) prize awarded. Winner will receive the following prize:

$800 Black Rock Oceanfront Resort Gift Card (approx. value of a two night stay for two people at the resort) (“the Prize”)

https://www.telus.com/en/internet/vancouverisland

pandoracat  
I'm a Juju slave!
Official Juju Slave!
Send a Private Message to pandoracat!

Committed in Jun 2001
I'm in to being cattie
GTA,Ontario
Addiction Index™: 65517
Oct 19, 2023  1:22 PM 314

Win a fabulous Cornucopia getaway to Whistler for 2 this fall.Includes a 3-night stay at Crystal Lodge in Whistler, along with tickets to attend a Cornucopia signature event and 2 drinks seminars of their choice. In addition, the winner will also receive relaxing massages & thermal journeys at Scandinave Spa Whistler and enjoy spectacular views on a helicopter tour with Blackcomb Helicopters.

https://globalnews.ca/bc/contest/99...al-news-morning

One time entry until Monday, October 23, 2023 12:00am

If cats could talk,they wouldn't
patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Oct 19, 2023  5:19 PM 315

This contest is presented by Big O Tires (Contest Host) and is only open to British Columbia residents

This Contest begins on Monday, October 16th, 2023 at 12:01am Pacific Standard Time (PST) and ends on Friday, December 8th, 2023 at 11:59pm Pacific Standard Time

A maximum of one (1) entry per email address per day. Multiple entries per individual per day may void all entries by said individual.

• One (1) Grand Prize is available comprising the following:

One travel voucher courtesy of Marlin Travel valued at four thousand and five hundred dollars ($4,500). Voucher must be redeemed through Beverly Maxwell, Marlin Travel, Broadmead location only, 415-777 Royal Oak Drive, Victoria, BC V8X 4V1 – (250) 383-5414. Voucher may be used for an all-inclusive vacation for 2 people including airfare from Vancouver, BC, Cancun accommodations and meal plan. Prize winner may choose to use the voucher instead for any alternate travel through Marlin Travel subject to availability and other restrictions and limitations as determined by Marlin Travel. Any unused portion of the voucher may be held in credit with Marlin Travel for future travel, subject to expiration restrictions as determined by Marlin Travel. Prize winner is responsible for all travel costs exceeding the $4,500 prize limit.

Cancun or any other destination it seems

https://gobigo.ca/cancunescape/

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   17 18 19 20   21   22 23 24 25  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 25
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
Be friendly - not greedy!
No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > BC Contests   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
7:35 PM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)