It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Coupon Trains > Higher Value Train

Higher Value Train

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   1 2 3   4   5 6 7 8  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 40
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
Aurora  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add Aurora to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Aurora
Send a Private Message to Aurora!Visit Aurora's homepage!

Committed in May 2004
I'm in Truro
Nova Scotia
Addiction Index™: 1057
Dec 07, 2006  5:46 PM 46

Thanks for the train! I am just about ready to resend it. I grabbed a bunch of new coupons at the grocery store and will move some around and restock it.

Since I missed girliegirl the first time, and the second trip -- well-- *someone* was off enjoying Australia (heheh) SO...

I'd like to send this to you first girliegirl, so you can scan through the december coupons that most of us have had access to already. Then I would ask you to send it on to Babysitter (who I normally send to). I'll make sure the route list is redone and you have a permanent spot this trip around.

crayondust - I'll send you a PM with some info.

Thanks everyone!

Aurora

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
girliegirl  
Recently Committed Human
Add girliegirl to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from girliegirl
Send a Private Message to girliegirl!

Committed in May 2006
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 42
Dec 08, 2006  3:35 AM 47

Thanks Aurora, I will be ready and waiting !! lol

crayondust  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add crayondust to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from crayondust
Send a Private Message to crayondust!

Committed in Nov 2006
I'm in Thunder Bay
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 152
Dec 08, 2006  8:32 AM 48

Originally posted by Aurora
Thanks for the train! I am just about ready to resend it. I grabbed a bunch of new coupons at the grocery store and will move some around and restock it.

Since I missed girliegirl the first time, and the second trip -- well-- *someone* was off enjoying Australia (heheh) SO...

I'd like to send this to you first girliegirl, so you can scan through the december coupons that most of us have had access to already. Then I would ask you to send it on to Babysitter (who I normally send to). I'll make sure the route list is redone and you have a permanent spot this trip around.

crayondust - I'll send you a PM with some info.

Thanks everyone!

Aurora

Thankyou, that would be wonderful

Aurora  
Add Aurora to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Aurora

Committed in May 2004
I'm in Truro
Nova Scotia
Dec 10, 2006  4:14 PM 49

girliegirl the train has been mailed to you. Its coming from Truro N.S. so it shouldn't take too long (I hope). I dropped it off Saturday and don't know for sure if I made pick-up time or not. Please let us know when you receive/send (you'll be sending this to Babysitter).

Cheers!
Aurora

girliegirl  
Recently Committed Human
Add girliegirl to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from girliegirl
Send a Private Message to girliegirl!

Committed in May 2006
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 42
Dec 18, 2006  12:36 PM 50

hey there, train here and gone, mailed it out today. to Karen. thanks for the ride choooo chooooo lol

TotalSpaz  
Add TotalSpaz to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from TotalSpaz
Send a Private Message to TotalSpaz!

Committed in Nov 2001
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Addiction Index™: 955
Jan 03, 2007  11:58 AM 51

I got the train from Babysitter today and it's already back on the tracks on its way to Stasymipip.

Thanks for the ride

If Wal-Mart is lowering prices every day, how come nothing is free yet?
Babysitter  
Add Babysitter to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Babysitter
Send a Private Message to Babysitter!Visit Babysitter's homepage!

Committed in Apr 2006
I'm in Fredericton
New Brunswick
Addiction Index™: 1482
Jan 04, 2007  3:52 PM 52

OHHH POOP, I forgot to post that I sent it out. Glad you got it! Sawwy

http://bd.lilypie.com/kyhWm3/.png
Aurora  

Committed in May 2004
I'm in Truro
Nova Scotia
Jan 11, 2007  12:25 PM 53

The HVT envelope arrived back to me today, marked insufficient postage (it needed another $1.34). I will resend it out to stasymipip - but not until tomorrow (I have a post office trip scheduled for tomorrow anyway).

A quick note to please remember the 'higher value' aspect of the train. $1 off on the purchase of 1 item should be the lowest valued coupon in this, many were cents off coupons. I have a stash here that I will toss in to the envelope before setting it back on the track.

Cheers!
Aurora

Edited by Aurora on
Jan 11, 2007 at 12:32 PM

stasymipip  
Unregistered

Committed in -
I'm in

Addiction Index™: -
Jan 18, 2007  5:38 AM 54

got the train yesterday, will send it today, and i can use your stamps Aurora.

Aurora  

Committed in May 2004
I'm in Truro
Nova Scotia
Jan 18, 2007  9:13 AM 55

Good - makes it even better

Aurora

TotalSpaz  
Add TotalSpaz to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from TotalSpaz

Committed in Nov 2001
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Jan 18, 2007  9:45 AM 56 Save Up 90% With Our Deal of the Week at Chapters!

Weird! I reused stamps too and since they weren't very sticky, I used Scotch tape on the edges of the stamp to keep them in place. I then brought the whole thing to the post office where it was weighed and additional stamps were put on. Did my reused stamps fall off?

Aurora, when it got back to you, were there any stamps on it? I'm really sorry about that! I did what I could for it not to happen but it still did. Too bad it wasn't returned to me or I would have brought it back to the post office for some answers.

P.S. I left all the lower value stamps in the envie in case anyone wanted them. All the ones I added were higher value

Aurora  

Committed in May 2004
I'm in Truro
Nova Scotia
Jan 18, 2007  7:57 PM 57

They scratched out the taped one, WHY is beyond me. It didnt have a single postage mark on it. The total they wrote on the envelope, I forget for sure but it would have been that stamp plus the extra cents needed for "rate increase", or somewhere near that. I know they scratched it off because they used red ink, the same as the total needed was written in.

It took me a bit at first to figure out what they did. I should have kept the envelope but Im pretty sure I tossed it already.

And, its no big deal. I had some higher value coupons I specifically set aside for this envelope so I tossed them in before sending it off.

TotalSpaz  

Committed in Nov 2001
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Jan 19, 2007  6:59 AM 58

Well that kinda ticks me off - why would they scratch off perfectly good stamps? I'll go to the post office this morning (hopefully, I get the really cute guy's line - the woman who works there's a witch! lol) and ask what could have happened. I'll let you know if they have anything constructive to say since I know we all like to reuse uncancelled stamps.

TotalSpaz  

Committed in Nov 2001
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Jan 19, 2007  9:02 AM 59

Allrighty then, I found out what the problem was. Apparently, they don't like for us to use scotch tape on stamps. It gives them the impression that the stamp is being reused and that just won't do. I was told that, should I mistakenly put a stamp on an envie that's say, oh, too small, and want to put that same stamp on a bigger envie, glue, lots of it, should be used instead of tape. The cutie told me that it's a machine that sorts it out and it can detect tape.

HTH and I apologize again for my goof-up. I now know better. On my way to buy gluesticks now

Denise  
I live for Juju!
Add Denise to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Denise
Send a Private Message to Denise!

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
NB
Addiction Index™: 2051
Jan 19, 2007  10:42 AM 60

that's good to know, thanks !

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   1 2 3   4   5 6 7 8  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 40
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Coupon Trains > Higher Value Train   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
7:25 PM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)