It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Hey, I Won Something! {Post Wins Here}

Hey, I Won Something! {Post Wins Here}

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   67 68 69 70   71   72 73 74  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 74
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
ariel  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add ariel to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from ariel
Send a Private Message to ariel!

Committed in Mar 2002
I'm in Hamilton
Ont
Addiction Index™: 898
Jun 18, 2002  3:30 PM 1051

OMG! Just got off the phone with someone from HGTV. I just won one of the new Hoover Floormate vacuums in there contest! Totally awsome!. Thanks soooo much to who-ever posted.

Edited by ariel on
Jun 18, 2002 at 3:55 PM

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
bartley  
Growin' Gills!
Add bartley to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from bartley
Send a Private Message to bartley!

Committed in Apr 2002
I'm in Mennonite country
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 824
Jun 18, 2002  3:34 PM 1052

Originally posted by ariel
OMG! Just got off the phone with someone from HGTV. I just won one of the new Hoover Floormate vacuums in there contest! Totally awsome!. Thanks soooo much to who-ever posted.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

wren-dee  
Growin' Gills!
Add wren-dee to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from wren-dee
Send a Private Message to wren-dee!

Committed in Jan 2002
I'm in
AB
Addiction Index™: 643
Jun 18, 2002  3:35 PM 1053

Wow! Congratulations, ariel! Good for you!

hawgirl  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add hawgirl to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from hawgirl
Send a Private Message to hawgirl!

Committed in Sep 2001
I'm in
beautiful Nova Scotia
Addiction Index™: 391
Jun 18, 2002  3:41 PM 1054

OK, don't fall down with shock, but I just picked up my mail and low and behold I got a $50 gc from LEVI'S. Expires July 31 and the closest one is an hour & 15 minutes away, but I will make the trip so they can't get off the hook.

Keep your fins crossed everyone and watch your mail.

And big congrats Ariel & Bartley

blondie  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add blondie to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from blondie
Send a Private Message to blondie!

Committed in Nov 2001
I'm in Calgary
Alberta
Addiction Index™: 465
Jun 18, 2002  3:47 PM 1055

Originally posted by hawgirl
OK, don't fall down with shock, but I just picked up my mail and low and behold I got a $50 gc from LEVI'S. Expires July 31 and the closest one is an hour & 15 minutes away, but I will make the trip so they can't get off the hook.

Did they e-mail ya or call, or did it just show up? Yay, maybe there is hope still...
Congrats to all the winners!!

If being a mom was easy, a man could do it.
Carmat  
Add Carmat to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Carmat
Send a Private Message to Carmat!

Committed in Apr 2002
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1242
Jun 18, 2002  3:47 PM 1056

Congrats Ariel! Wow what a great win!
Carmat

Carmat  
Add Carmat to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Carmat
Send a Private Message to Carmat!

Committed in Apr 2002
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1242
Jun 18, 2002  3:49 PM 1057

Originally posted by bartley
One of my daughters won a Teletoon Scooby Doo prize pack! Four cases of Minute Maid juice boxes, a CD holder, movie soundtrack, and poster.

Congrats bartley! Way to go!
Carmat

sallyanne2000  
Add sallyanne2000 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from sallyanne2000
Send a Private Message to sallyanne2000!

Committed in Mar 2002
I'm in Halifax
Nova Scotia
Addiction Index™: 1128
Jun 18, 2002  3:55 PM 1058

Chapters: Save On The Deal of the Week!

Great wins everyone I could use a new vacum,I hope I get my levis GC

sassyvixen  
Add sassyvixen to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from sassyvixen
Send a Private Message to sassyvixen!

Committed in Jan 2002
I'm in de nile
Alberta
Addiction Index™: 905
Jun 18, 2002  4:46 PM 1059

WOW! Congrats everyone! Great wins! I just recieved an e-mail saying that I won A copy of Gold Rush,in the Rogers Sportsnet contest! 2 wins in 2 days! WOW! Thanks to the wonderful poster of this contest!!

SENSUOUS SASSY :jiggy:
sassyvixen  
Add sassyvixen to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from sassyvixen
Send a Private Message to sassyvixen!

Committed in Jan 2002
I'm in de nile
Alberta
Addiction Index™: 905
Jun 18, 2002  5:34 PM 1060

Oh my! Today is my lucky day!! I got an e mail from child.com,and I won the Klutz math prize! I remember someone else from the bowl won a prize from them and am wondering about the form,and what you did with the notorization and social insurance #! I e mailed them,and am still waiting for a reply!

SENSUOUS SASSY :jiggy:
heaven2  
Add heaven2 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from heaven2
Send a Private Message to heaven2!

Committed in Dec 2001
I'm in the swim.
Cheers!
Addiction Index™: 1147
Jun 18, 2002  5:34 PM 1061

Awesome win! Looks like the entry site is still showing last week's winner. The contest is not over yet! There are is one more secondary prize draw for a vacuum on June 21st and then the Grand Prize Draw is on July 2nd. Still hope for the rest of us!

UBCprincess  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add UBCprincess to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from UBCprincess
Send a Private Message to UBCprincess!

Committed in Mar 2002
I'm in UBC!
in Vancouver, BC
Addiction Index™: 73
Jun 18, 2002  6:34 PM 1062

Originally posted by hawgirl

Hey hawgirl! Congrats, I'm glad at least somebody is getting the certificates!! I was wondering if you emailed or called the company to complain or anything, before they sent your prize. I was also one of the many supposed winners of a $50 certificate, but I haven't contacted the company to complain about not receiving my prize... I'm just curious as to whether they will only send it to people who complain, or if they are gonna send them to all winners.

hawgirl  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add hawgirl to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from hawgirl
Send a Private Message to hawgirl!

Committed in Sep 2001
I'm in
beautiful Nova Scotia
Addiction Index™: 391
Jun 18, 2002  7:17 PM 1063

No, I didn't send any emails or call them. I figured since everyone else was getting the same response, why bother. So there is still hope.

Pearls  
Add Pearls to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Pearls
Send a Private Message to Pearls!

Committed in Jun 2002
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Addiction Index™: 1379
Jun 18, 2002  8:16 PM 1064

Congratulations everyone!

I just won 2 tickets for the Montreal Just for Laughs Festival: The Male Intellect: An Oxy-Moron (Don't you love the title!)from CTV-CFCF 12. They included 2 CD's by the comedian who's doing the show. We're supposed to go backstage to meet the comedian, but I'm only going if I enjoy the show.

Cid  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Cid to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Cid
Send a Private Message to Cid!

Committed in Dec 2001
I'm in Ayr
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 421
Jun 18, 2002  8:40 PM 1065

Congrats Everyone and Way to Go - note to Sassy I don't think you have to put your sin number on child.com cause you are CANADIAN! I just had my dad sign my form but he's a minister . My hubby got an e-mail that he was a winner this week in the 3m Corporate Ladder challange .

Cid

What we need is a cup of understanding, a barrel of love, and an ocean of patience.
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   67 68 69 70   71   72 73 74  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 74
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Hey, I Won Something! {Post Wins Here}   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
10:58 PM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)