It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Hey I won something

Hey I won something

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   32 33 34 35   36   37  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 37
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
pandoracat  
I'm a Juju slave!
Official Juju Slave!
Send a Private Message to pandoracat!

Committed in Jun 2001
I'm in to being cattie
GTA,Ontario
Addiction Index™: 65535
Mar 25, 2023  4:06 PM 526

Won a prize pack from the Veal Board including a Loblaws gift card,recipe books,apron,tongs,cork screw.Very nice.

If cats could talk,they wouldn't
Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
bellamia  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add bellamia to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from bellamia
Send a Private Message to bellamia!

Committed in Feb 2003
I'm in trapped in a clean freak's body,
in sunny Ontario!
Addiction Index™: 379
Mar 25, 2023  5:26 PM 527

Chapters: Free Shipping on Toy orders $25 or over!!

Originally posted by pandoracat
Won a prize pack from the Veal Board including a Loblaws gift card,recipe books,apron,tongs,cork screw.Very nice.

Cool!

Being ignorant is not so shameful as being unwilling to learn.
withfries  
I live for Juju!
Add withfries to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from withfries
Send a Private Message to withfries!

Committed in Oct 2014
I'm in Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
Addiction Index™: 3861
Mar 25, 2023  5:26 PM 528

Originally posted by pandoracat

Congrats

patstin  
I live for Juju!
Add patstin to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from patstin
Send a Private Message to patstin!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1844
Jun 15, 2023  5:21 AM 529

Won 2 tickets to see The Blaze at Queen Elizabeth Theat...from Loycals. I really hope it's not guestlist, could use the money quite frank. Tied up too much recently in 2 deals, and now I got enough for an o, than it's capoot haha. I haven't entered, listed out new stuff, guess the partial is on me, but things haven't been clicking into place anyways. Veering off, anywho I guess you can win even when you're not playing too much.

patstin  
I live for Juju!
Add patstin to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from patstin

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Oct 13, 2023  4:47 PM 530

Been a while for this thread to get revived lol:

Dear xxx

We are thrilled to inform you that you have emerged as the fortunate winner of the T-Shirt.ca 20-Year Anniversary Contest Giveaway, securing the 23rd-place prize! As the 23rd-place winner, you will be awarded a $150.00 T-shirt.ca Gift Card Credit. In order for us to issue you this credit, you will be required to set up an account

I don't know where I picked up this contest, but if here, thank you, if not, why aren't there more winners. Would I keep a t-shirt contest to myself just cuz there would be a lot of winners, doubtful, I shared the st johns music haha, I dunno, but I won. Woo hoo! LOL

bellamia  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add bellamia to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from bellamia
Send a Private Message to bellamia!

Committed in Feb 2003
I'm in trapped in a clean freak's body,
in sunny Ontario!
Addiction Index™: 379
Oct 13, 2023  7:01 PM 531

Won an art kit from Quality Classrooms!

Being ignorant is not so shameful as being unwilling to learn.
patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Oct 20, 2023  11:48 PM 532

Well, I figured I could use something new. Browsed around the tshirt ca site, and saw a duffel bag that would be good for travels or when going alone to pick up a deal. Haven't browsed in a while, but still got lots of stuff to be selling, and still more to be listing. But I got a nice oakley duffel bag, a good but not as thick as I thought (wanted the black adidas hoodie and black adidas pants as a set for the winter) but may have to wait for spring, but will prob give it a go tomorrow. US sizes, and it was adidas golf. Still decent, but I mighta got something else cuz I was thinking of now. Pants a little loose, but got a good string. All good though, those 3 things, got 5% off, used my credit and pitched about $20 towards it. Got a thicker backpack with great cushions for the arms around it at winners (was initially thinking backpack, than I'm like, could use a bigger bag), otherwise my smaller backpack, around the shoulders, the arms of the backpack, one usually falls off my shoulder, and I don't want to tighten it up like briefs, I wear boxer briefs haha.

Alls good, I made a sale on ebay, told the person to see my kijiji page, and bought some more, sold it via ebay though. So have a bit, still short for tomorrow, but meh. Slept til 5pm or so today. Was a good relaxing, late night draw in, and slept than was awake but going in and out of it haha. I don't think this is indian summer, but maybe it's starting early and going for 2 weeks. But where's the sun, meh, too early prob but I always wait for those 5 or so sunny days that slowly go, ok, time to pull the sun. LOL.

I did think I could prob IN TIME sell the t shirt credit for $120 on ebay, making $100 or so. Kijiji, might have sold too, than woulda been more, but meh. I think for $100 potential profit, and $20 that I pitched, the bag, couldn't get it for $60 + taxes. That's around $70. For $50, the set of adidas black will still be kinda spiffy and a good deal. I'm happy. Don't usually spoil myself, but sometimes, I like to try and see what it's about.

All in all, maybe I've been thinking low this year, so it's been slow, and than thinking I don't like my time on the computer, I was like, •••• IT. I'm going to bank on everything. Made it pretty ridiculous. Guess I was having fun smoking my weed, but now I find it's not all the fun I should be having, and need a better groove to it all. Meh, all good. Life's going round, leading on, ONTO THE FUTURE. It all starts with the real in you, but reality for one reason or another may be as optional as a channel. Somehow...FOR REAL! lol

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Oct 31, 2023  12:59 PM 533

hey someone in the old forum I used said that they might be sending meditation gift cards. They sent me an email saying they'll be sending me a $100 mastercard. That's a win in my books already. Woot Woot. Lol. From the wellness prize pack from pure leaf tea. Seems like a win after what I thought it could be.

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Oct 31, 2023  5:12 PM 534

Hey, just won a contest I found, the Arturia VC9 Collection from CanPlay Music

https://canplaymusic.com/giveaways/

Pretty stoked! After that mastercard win. Pretty good news all around.

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Nov 03, 2023  1:05 PM 535

I did a run of 3 sites on October 27th, than did the 4th site : contestgirl on Nov 1st. Did radio and exclaim on Nov 2nd. Also went beyond Toronto, and filled out the Ottawa ones, didn't go through them all, just some bigger cities, clicked on lol
Today I get:
You have won the following prize: 2x tickets to Prison Dancer: The Musical at Babs Asper Theatre - Nov 23rd 2023

KiSS 105.3 Promotions

It lands on or too close to my birthday, but I really don't know what to do with them LOL. I guess I'll try something. Guess it never hurts to try a little harder and than go, What The Lol

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Nov 10, 2023  3:04 PM 536

Well, yesterday I entered, than shared. Today, I'm a $50 credit to beardbrand winner. Just checked and shipping is just under $18 USD to ship. Might just have to pass, although I do have a beard. Oh to take care of it. I don't even comb it now lol

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Nov 16, 2023  6:08 PM 537

Congratulations on winning this month's Julie Kinnear Team Krazy Kontest!
What neighbourhood restaurant would you like to attend in the coming days? Kindly let me know where I may get the $75.00 gift certificate from?

I guess I'm taking my mom out on the dinner I said I owe her lol

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Mar 19, 2024  10:44 PM 538

Congratulations on your BIG win with JAZZ.FM91. You have won 2 tickets to see Micah Barnes LIVE - at Brampton On Stage at the Cyril Clark Theatre, 20 Loafers Lake Lane, Brampton ON, on March 30, 2024 at 8:00 PM.
Running time: Approximately 90 minutes with an intermission.

Unfortunately, I cannot make it. They said to pick it up at the will call there, but long trek to listen to some jazz. Either way, maybe someone may make good use of it.

Now to win something I can use, or at worst, bank on. Ha ha, gotta do a run soon.

withfries  
I live for Juju!
Add withfries to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from withfries
Send a Private Message to withfries!

Committed in Oct 2014
I'm in Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
Addiction Index™: 3861
Mar 24, 2024  9:24 AM 539

Originally posted by withfries
Win 1 of 10 Cash cab music embroidered touque

email: gametvmarketing@anthemse.com
Answer: The Eagles

Send an email and answer the question: You can “take it easy” or you can “take it to the limit,” according to what group of avian rockers?

One entry by March 8, 2024

I guess not too many people entered this. My family snagged three of them. Very nice touque!

orange  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add orange to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from orange
Send a Private Message to orange!

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 1354
Mar 24, 2024  12:43 PM 540

Originally posted by withfries
I guess not too many people entered this. My family snagged three of them. Very nice touque!

congrats!

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   32 33 34 35   36   37  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 37
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Hey I won something   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
3:52 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)