It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > 10th Annual Christmas Gift Exchange

10th Annual Christmas Gift Exchange

Go to FIRST page   1   2 3 4 5  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 18
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
Pearls  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add Pearls to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Pearls
Send a Private Message to Pearls!

Committed in Jun 2002
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Addiction Index™: 1379
Oct 16, 2011  11:02 PM 1

Here we are once again with a little over 2 months until Christmas and it's our 10th Annual Gift Exchange in the Bowl! I am willing to help with the exchange a second year unless Termit wishes to do it and I'll happily hand over the reins, but as someone pointed out, it has usually started by now so ....

If you are interested in participating please PM the following to me:
- Your complete name and address
- your likes/dislikes, hobbies
- single, married, children or pets if any (sometimes partners would like to know, this doesn't mean you are required to send gifts for them)
- If you want to, you can include your age or approx. age
- Partners close to home or not. Some people want to exchange with people within the same province and others like having partners across the country (postage is a little higher)
- $10 limit or not

I can start PMing everyone their info on Hallowe'en.

Deadline for joining the exchange is Sunday October 30, 2011

Deadline for mailing out gifts is Monday November 21, 2011

Opening Day is Tuesday December 20, 2011 (any time after Midnight EST)

Once you have sent off your gift to your partner, PM me so I can check you off the list. Start wrapping as soon as possible, Nov. 21 will be here before you know it and you know how "life" happens.

$10 is the approximate amount for the gift (not including shipping) unless you & your partner decide on something different, but you should discuss it with your partner or mention it in your likes/dislikes. Personally, I like to spoil my partner so I can't do it for that amount. Of course, if you make something homemade, I think it's hard to put a value on that. I think it's great because I know a lot of time and effort has gone into it.

If it's your first time doing the exchange, you will need to send the tracking # to your partner before they mail out your gifts (I hope this will discourage any of the people who sometimes get their gift without sending one, and are never heard from again).

A tracking # is free with Canada Post (you used to have to pay extra for it, but now you don't); insurance is not expensive, but doesn't cover breakage (I know, I've gotten several fragile items that didn't make it, so use bubble wrap or those foam pellets or don't send it.)

The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. Edited by Pearls on
Dec 13, 2011 at 3:43 PM

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
Godiva26  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Godiva26 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Godiva26
Send a Private Message to Godiva26!

Committed in Jan 2002
I'm in Regina
SK
Addiction Index™: 260
Oct 17, 2011  7:39 AM 2

Mornin Pearls!

I am of course in as always...I'll be sending my PM momentarily or maybe first thing in tomorrow morning..lol I need to sit and think about likes/dislikes as I can't remember what I originally gave Termit. I hope things are going better for her this year, than last year.

If a tree falls in the forest will it kill the beaver that was gnawing on it?
Godiva26  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Godiva26 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Godiva26
Send a Private Message to Godiva26!

Committed in Jan 2002
I'm in Regina
SK
Addiction Index™: 260
Oct 17, 2011  7:49 AM 3

PM sent and I'll also be starting the Xmas Card Exchange thread in the melting pot.

If a tree falls in the forest will it kill the beaver that was gnawing on it?
NewfieAngel2  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add NewfieAngel2 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from NewfieAngel2
Send a Private Message to NewfieAngel2!

Committed in Sep 2004
I'm in
Newfoundland
Addiction Index™: 126
Oct 17, 2011  9:55 AM 4

I'm in again this year

curlyQ  
Add curlyQ to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from curlyQ
Send a Private Message to curlyQ!

Committed in Apr 2002
I'm in over my head here
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 1555
Oct 17, 2011  10:06 AM 5

i'm in, do u still have last years info?

Clutter buster supreme!
Pearls  
Add Pearls to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Pearls

Committed in Jun 2002
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Oct 17, 2011  12:14 PM 6

Originally posted by curlyQ
i'm in, do u still have last years info?

It would make my life a lot easier if everyone sends the information again as then I can just cut and paste when I'm sending your partner's information to you. Otherwise, I'll be typing forever; plus I like to be sure that everything is up to date.

The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit.
Kelrocks  
Add Kelrocks to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Kelrocks
Send a Private Message to Kelrocks!

Committed in Aug 2005
I'm in the middle of nowhere!
PQ
Addiction Index™: 1043
Oct 17, 2011  12:59 PM 7

I'm in!!!!!
I will PM some new info! Life changes!!!

sharonlarry1  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add sharonlarry1 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from sharonlarry1
Send a Private Message to sharonlarry1!

Committed in Jan 2005
I'm in Georgetown
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 106
Oct 17, 2011  5:55 PM 8

Im in again, will send all the info you need. I enjoy this exchange and have had incredible partners every year. Hopefully Termits situation has improved this year, but thanks fordoing this again this year Pearls

Loving The Contest Life!!!!
Keykey  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Keykey to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Keykey
Send a Private Message to Keykey!

Committed in Jul 2006
I'm in
ON
Addiction Index™: 443
Oct 17, 2011  6:18 PM 9

I'm also in for the Christmas Exchange. Will PM over a list within the next couple of days.

Thanks for hosting!!!

lilstirstik  
Recently Committed Human
Add lilstirstik to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from lilstirstik
Send a Private Message to lilstirstik!

Committed in Dec 2006
I'm in calgary
alberta
Addiction Index™: 21
Oct 17, 2011  8:49 PM 10

I just sent you a pm pearls, not sure if it went thru, please let me know if it worked

thanks

orriel  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add orriel to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from orriel
Send a Private Message to orriel!

Committed in Sep 2003
I'm in Halifax
Nova Scotia
Addiction Index™: 102
Oct 17, 2011  10:23 PM 11

Thanks!
I'm in this year and have pm'd you my info.

catwoman  
Growin' Gills!
Add catwoman to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from catwoman
Send a Private Message to catwoman!

Committed in Jan 2004
I'm in Oshawa
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 718
Oct 17, 2011  10:42 PM 12

I'm in as usual. Sent you PM.

Pearls  

Committed in Jun 2002
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Oct 18, 2011  1:12 AM 13

New & Hot Teen Books at Chapters!

If your name is here then I have you signed up for the exchange and have received your info:

ashleysmama, catwoman, curlyQ, Godiva26, Kelrocks, Keykey(need info), lilstirstik, luckyguy, michh, NewfieAngel2, neonmama, Nrthrnstr, orriel, Pearls, pmilner, sharonlarry1, Shawna = 17 fishies so far.

The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. Edited by Pearls on
Oct 18, 2011 at 11:33 PM

Nrthrnstr  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Nrthrnstr to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Nrthrnstr
Send a Private Message to Nrthrnstr!

Committed in Oct 2005
I'm in Barrie
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 236
Oct 18, 2011  5:58 PM 14

Definately in!! I have 2 more children this year then I did last year lol So way more people are excited to help me out this year! lol Can't wait!

I Auto Cry, I Auto Laugh, I Auto Sign, My Autograph. Rinnie Roo :)
Shawna  
Add Shawna to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Shawna
Send a Private Message to Shawna!

Committed in Jan 2006
I'm in Vancouver
BC
Addiction Index™: 917
Oct 18, 2011  7:28 PM 15

In again this year

Shawna - This ain't no guppie!
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page   1   2 3 4 5  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 18
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > 10th Annual Christmas Gift Exchange   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
7:57 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)