It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > Who cares what I was thinking, this is what I'm thinking...put thoughts here

Who cares what I was thinking, this is what I'm thinking...put thoughts here

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   1 2   3    Go to LAST page   
total pages: 3
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
patstin  
I live for Juju!
Add patstin to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from patstin
Send a Private Message to patstin!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1844
Apr 16, 2023  5:32 PM 31

today, I thought about the feeling of walking on clouds. than I thought of socks with layers over and under and keeping some feathers.

after a while, it's like a gag gift. If someone is home sick all day, and changes their socks for these (trust me, everyone in this world is too lazy to change socks twice a day unless they have some smell phobia). But when he would trade it, it'd prob be super comfy. If you got carpets, even softer, wa wa. Maybe comes with some nerve tension release from the soles of your feet. But that's like an infomercial than. You say what? Prove it! lol

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
patstin  
I live for Juju!
Add patstin to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from patstin

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Apr 17, 2023  1:59 PM 32

so today was rather a weird day. got up, again, waking up and rather than being on my own field, I'm in the middle of more construction. but went into pluto plants, which is actually in my building, bought an ounce, and he pricematched the sale price, he only pricematches prices before sales. So I mentioned it to him, last time he did the same and said no no, you're good, but I owed him 95 cents. Today, he would have given me back an extra 12 bucks. I'm out there in front later, smoking a cigarette, and than notice, 2 $5 bills lying on the ground. I'm like, is it the person that just went in, they can't be lying there for that long, but I went up after my smoke. Than I'm like maybe I should check, and my mom's like, you ask anyone, and if they want money they'll say yeah, and how do you know lol so i guess I'm $10 richer today lol

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Apr 25, 2023  1:02 PM 33

So on the 22nd, was going to do a run, but got sick, the days leading up to it, I was kinda sniffly, checking my temp, but no temp, than it started. Now I'm kinda sick but after 2 days of sleeping on and off and coughing, etc, I have no more temp but still staying in.

I thought of a shower cap with an elongated back like a jamaica hat that would tie off more comfortably for those with long hair. No idea, usually when you shower, you do both, cuz you don't shower all that much. Maybe I kinda overhippied it up this winter, haha. Anywho, onto better things. Hopefully I get better asap

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Apr 26, 2023  4:02 AM 34

ok, so it was temp for 3 days. 3 days of snot and throat soreness before, now 1 day no temp, some throat soreness, still get snot. seems it's not covid, but who knows what's what these days. Should be good by the weekend. so will still do a run lol

gl all

no more ideas today

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

May 15, 2023  6:18 PM 35

yesterday, I was out after an argument where I just tired out and than was in the middle of having a half assed mother's day. guess holidays (hole-i or holy no - holly!) aren't for me, so as I'm about to burn another joint, someone I give cigs to says can I have one more, I'm like after the j you promised. and after smoking it, had an idea.

the mesh from the net of basketball, fill it up with the best of memories for commemoration.

than today, rethinking, make a toque with mesh net lining on the outside with the same. or put the starting roster in it of the team that year.

I said, I emailed taco bell about having breakfast, but that was a year after the idea, I'm like this is fresh, found the president of lids, and said if you decide to use it I'd appreciate a gift card.

all this after I was like my line of credit is almost maxed, when it maxes out, how am I going to go on. I said I'm going to be a honest panhandler that puts ppl in a good mood, have money finally, walk and smoke, pay off my debt. My mom's like, do that you're outta here. Petty bs. Gotta try it to see if it's still something. Might be weird, remember I was pretty hammered. Someone was like don't use ppl for money, and I'm like money ain't holy. I can say I eat, drink soda, if they say what do you need the money for, if they ask what else I do, I'll be honest. Can say I'm going to be heading off soon, as I won't stick around too long anywhere, and if that implies I'll use their change not my presto for fare, so be it. Just don't say enough, I'm ready. Maybe not quite. But if nothing comes off this, and all this slacking, not winning, not selling, and I just need to smoke, f*ck it, I dunno lol

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

May 16, 2023  12:24 PM 36

Ha ha, I still got some to pull out, with that, I just need to get in and get some work done. For some reason, I have been at the very least trying to have more fun on my own and reflect upon this world, so if there is any more fun to be had this spring and summer, I'm all for it. Don't want to buckle in, but should get something done soon. 3 weeks of slack, everything else just f*cked off. It'll get better no doubt. No hamper to me, but making the world see you as small, as in, please give, kinda makes this world even more layered where you get to seeing too many intricates and close ups of things you would never zoom in on in a world that was free and really worked putting life first. It seems we gotta put ourselves first. Money is the balance of consumption here, but money is a lower channel than living life, and if we think it goes hand in hand, we're plugged/plaqued by the machine (-like thinking) in the noggen lol. It would work better having both, but it's never enough to fully live, and it's never as fun as when it had no plans lol

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Jun 06, 2023  1:38 AM 37 Save Up 90% With Our Deal of the Week at Chapters!

I dunno. Life predisposes routine, for better usually and worse only if you focus on all the small things and stretch out the same to encumber your focus in time, than it feels like a stretch, of multiple frames, compiling more time cuz this again. No idea.

Sitting out, I try to find peace. But when it's your existance you're reaching out for you still have to find that love for everyone. And it's hard to find that mojo in your head that would hit everyone the same, and yet have something to say. Sure, write, but than you're etching. If I didn't have some sort of illusion trying to break me out here and there, I'd have some sort of autism and be hailed as normal for freezeframing in stillframes, or something or other. And than what about the flying island that was home to all you could need and would only stretch until something impeded it, had an animal spirit. Now I'm going loo la in a haze of green going maybe or riddling something in a feeling trying to stir my mind with more analysis of information and what renders similar to compose further information or wisdom.

But everyday you get up, and you start from scratch. It's like while you've been away, all the people that had days not nights, compiled something, and it's up to you to hear rather than say. No idea what I'm saying. Had some 24 days, yelled at some peeps after someone threw an apple from above at me lol, sang some metallica I disappear to some officers around, had a singing and dancing girl say to try mushrooms since I seem to be on all the time, it's just the weed haha, anywho, strange days, but it's almost summer, to better days, nah, it's all good, just better if it would flow more and have more consistancy. Nah, more inclines and more incinerating the blazes. Time for summer! lol

And than I thought of a new bong. One you grab by some handles at the top, but your mouth to like a mouth piece, and as you're holding it by the handles (I was thinking like metal wires around a plant but maybe something with more grip). Than you press the button and fire comes out lighting the weed and you hold and puff lol. The fire would have to be protected if marketed, but meh. Than I thought of a pinball game where you have to collect some fire, once it's full, instead of the ball, you see fire, and the whole screen changes. Not even a video game, but digital realtime. Yeah right, get all the people in here working on this, haha

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Jun 14, 2023  12:51 AM 38

Meh, life ain't getting the best of me, but it's def less exhilarating to keep going with how you're going, and for one reason or another, feeling if you let up, you always get behind. On that note, I borrowed too much money making a few deals of late, but that may get me through summer. I only have enough for an ounce, and I'll need prob on the 15th. Meh, got a feel once summer hits, it'll get more automated. Kinda like denver, the second state to legalize weed, and the nuggets will come and get your head in full realmic composition lol. Than today, the vegas golden knights, let's bring on the sunshine and stay farmer tanned in our suits lol. No idea.

They did both win 4-1 or 14. Fortnights have been of my mind of late, pushing the automation meter to the last day of earth, so to speak. Maybe maybe not, maybe it doesn't even matter cuz it changes, and what is, won't stay as such to that harmony today...But maybe it's a push to the end, seeing it all, but not knowing how to fulfill or even compose your days better to have more meaning. I guess we all need to feel more and have more energy. Gotta see more light and clouds of things (clouds, nothing's tangible, take it with your serious or fun personality as you will). Than essence up. But I guess the whole concept of thinking you need more money is that you want to treat yourself good. But everyone else around is somebody too. Sure as hell doesn't seem like it, when some are on commercials and laughing and talking making it feel like if you locked in with their minds, it'd be a show you never wanted to watch and you'd just lose it asap to get out of it. No idea haha. Anywho, need me some sleep. Nothing that great out of life, but onto better times.

And upwards. Keep climbing! Toke and light that e-piff-anizing jane. Take care in this concrete jungle.

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Oct 10, 2023  12:51 PM 39

Alright, strange 2 days. Been smoking a little less weed, but got a better deal, so kinda balancing, meh. Today, I really gotta get started. But I dunno, been borrowing a bit from the bank, than I thought I was cut off, but I really just didn't input my new card and activate it haha. Still no more slacking, I wanna do things right.

But is this city really live, really on? Any city. I was just out and about talking, than I'm like Israel is a religion, they got a place, now want more, I'm with the underdog, long tried and true. Now I'm banned on rfd. Maybe the writings on the wall reached mount sinai and big pharma cut me off on the retention plan on my server logging in. Haha, F*U*C*K the system haha.

I talked about better ••••, don't remember, but today, I wake up and I'm like I can hear better. Are we in an underwater lab. Something made the whole thing sound like we put a conch to our ear. Meh, I'm in no market to take more money when it's not coming in to play. I guess when you become a little harder and realer, the computer seems like playtime for gameshow mice. But sometimes, it's the quiet inside like a whisper that puts all the noise into perspective. What else I said, I dunno, don't skrimmage ppl around too much, after all we're all on this pilgrimmage together. Where to...Paradise! Not dying and not trying to see a version of it here, but come on, doubt was one of the first things cured, we're all doing alright, yet the world is like a spinning wheel manipulating the maker of the domain. Sometimes I picture myself far out, like with a slit in the mountain that only my bones like wings can take me there. Than I picture a city flowing forever with multiple roof colors. This world will never be more until we've done our due. Onwards.

Oh yeah, will be posting contests here haha. Some stuff I said yesterday that stayed behind. I need a better hobby, sitting and smoking, or even contests. LOL

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Oct 15, 2023  2:04 PM 40

We started off on yellow buses. Than we sometimes take the red bus. When do we get on the green bus and smoke on the way? lol

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Oct 20, 2023  11:49 PM 41

Well, I figured I could use something new. Browsed around the tshirt ca site, and saw a duffel bag that would be good for travels or when going alone to pick up a deal. Haven't browsed in a while, but still got lots of stuff to be selling, and still more to be listing. But I got a nice oakley duffel bag, a good but not as thick as I thought (wanted the black adidas hoodie and black adidas pants as a set for the winter) but may have to wait for spring, but will prob give it a go tomorrow. US sizes, and it was adidas golf. Still decent, but I mighta got something else cuz I was thinking of now. Pants a little loose, but got a good string. All good though, those 3 things, got 5% off, used my credit and pitched about $20 towards it. Got a thicker backpack with great cushions for the arms around it at winners (was initially thinking backpack, than I'm like, could use a bigger bag), otherwise my smaller backpack, around the shoulders, the arms of the backpack, one usually falls off my shoulder, and I don't want to tighten it up like briefs, I wear boxer briefs haha.

Alls good, I made a sale on ebay, told the person to see my kijiji page, and bought some more, sold it via ebay though. So have a bit, still short for tomorrow, but meh. Slept til 5pm or so today. Was a good relaxing, late night draw in, and slept than was awake but going in and out of it haha. I don't think this is indian summer, but maybe it's starting early and going for 2 weeks. But where's the sun, meh, too early prob but I always wait for those 5 or so sunny days that slowly go, ok, time to pull the sun. LOL.

I did think I could prob IN TIME sell the t shirt credit for $120 on ebay, making $100 or so. Kijiji, might have sold too, than woulda been more, but meh. I think for $100 potential profit, and $20 that I pitched, the bag, couldn't get it for $60 + taxes. That's around $70. For $50, the set of adidas black will still be kinda spiffy and a good deal. I'm happy. Don't usually spoil myself, but sometimes, I like to try and see what it's about.

All in all, maybe I've been thinking low this year, so it's been slow, and than thinking I don't like my time on the computer, I was like, •••• IT. I'm going to bank on everything. Made it pretty ridiculous. Guess I was having fun smoking my weed, but now I find it's not all the fun I should be having, and need a better groove to it all. Meh, all good. Life's going round, leading on, ONTO THE FUTURE. It all starts with the real in you, but reality for one reason or another may be as optional as a channel. Somehow...FOR REAL! lol

Oops, I posted this under contest wins, but I realized how much I wrote, so will just post here. Unless now it's going to pop up twice, except this here in the bottom LOL

patstin  
I live for Juju!

Committed in Aug 2015
I'm in

Nov 18, 2023  10:09 PM 42

I dunno, seems like everything we do, it's back to the same drawing board, cuz that's all that's been etched and lit into the framework, and that's just it. I'm having trouble trying to adjust to trying to make money, and with my birthday being a bit away, I'm just finding excuses to relax. Meh, whatchu gonna do about it. It's a big world, and we're all into small things. Guess there's no real future without us choreographing it and putting it into focus. But when it's business of beeswax for a bit of flax, or fun like shrooms and oysters to the walk through the halls and mirrors in an evening to dim the fog. I think we're all dazed, but there's gotta to be a real mojo for trying to take things to the next level, and if you gotta midset for all, maybe we're all captains that are willing to go down with the ship, but we're all striving for more. Forget amoraleness forget being in the balance with some out of this world thing but remember why things on earth seem to break as they patch cuz it's all a reminiscence of the life before this time. We all need to catch a fresh breath and remind ourselves of all the things we need to get through this life. But what do we hold onto. do we keep it hostage to what the world around us is. only because there ain't enough reasons and we can't make light of everything. But all in all, this world is a read through. And as we go through it, we can do some things for ourselves, some things for others, and a whole slew of things for no reason. Albeit, that's the meaning we miss as we crave to source a way that has purpose in things we can really see. This believing it will or this perogative on the universe, true, it's real, but we gotta make something more real here on earth. With all that's going on, I hope you're in a movement, or bettering the world one way or another. If not, just sitting on the stoop and saying your scoop will have to do. forging your way on, decidedly for the better but nothing to do, but feign that irrational mindsets are a thing of the news. I'm not even sure the announcers or clerks in office of information know how to react to some and it's no wonder their simple faint correspondence speak more bias to this monotone mindset and infringe opinion, than anthems of emotion it seems. I take it, if commercials were all about ppl we know, and there was a recording studio or tv outlet everywhere. We'd be laughing our heads off at some of the •••• ppl say and do. But I guess it's not about each other, it's about our own resiliance in not going through the motions over and over but trying to sustain with a deeper premise that usually seems stunted by the overhaul of the same old clauses and cliches as if we'll never reinvent the panel of all that's cycling through, just cuz than the world would mean the ppl are doing something, from the past, the idea, in the now, hoping for a future, here and now again. Now can't be as far as we reach, I guess? lol Anywho, don't know what I'm saying, adios!

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   1 2   3    Go to LAST page   
total pages: 3
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > Who cares what I was thinking, this is what I'm thinking...put thoughts here   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
2:16 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)