It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > 10th Annual Christmas Gift Exchange

10th Annual Christmas Gift Exchange

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   1 2 3   4   5 6 7 8  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 18
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
Kelrocks  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add Kelrocks to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Kelrocks
Send a Private Message to Kelrocks!

Committed in Aug 2005
I'm in the middle of nowhere!
PQ
Addiction Index™: 1043
Oct 30, 2011  12:58 PM 46

I'm excited!!!

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
Pearls  
Add Pearls to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Pearls
Send a Private Message to Pearls!

Committed in Jun 2002
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Addiction Index™: 1379
Oct 30, 2011  7:22 PM 47 Toys You'll Love Under $15 at Chapters!

Getting down to the wire and I have one more request for a partner for a 14-year-old male guppy in Nova Scotia.

The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit.
karma75  

Add karma75 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from karma75
Send a Private Message to karma75!

Committed in Oct 2011
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1
Oct 30, 2011  7:53 PM 48

Would love to participate in this but having some issues (cuz i am new to the bowl....)long time lurker...first time joiner! lol..If possible I can send you my info and get er done!

Godiva26  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Godiva26 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Godiva26
Send a Private Message to Godiva26!

Committed in Jan 2002
I'm in Regina
SK
Addiction Index™: 260
Oct 31, 2011  12:15 PM 49

Just to remind everyone, there is a Christmas Card Exchange thread for 2011 posted in the Melting Pot...be sure to remember to sign up for the card exchange if you're like me and love getting cards in the mail too

If a tree falls in the forest will it kill the beaver that was gnawing on it?
Niffy  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add Niffy to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Niffy
Send a Private Message to Niffy!

Committed in Aug 2007
I'm in Toronto
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 71
Oct 31, 2011  5:31 PM 50

I've already got a pile of stuff for my partner and i don't even know who it is!

'Cause we're the only one!
Jala  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Jala to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Jala
Send a Private Message to Jala!

Committed in Feb 2003
I'm in
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 130
Oct 31, 2011  9:00 PM 51

Ah, just missed the deadline. Was hoping to participate this year but haven't visited the site in a couple of weeks so missed the announcement. Hopefully next year!

Pearls  
Add Pearls to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Pearls

Committed in Jun 2002
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Nov 01, 2011  2:34 AM 52

I've sent out everyone's first partner info. I'll try to get the guppies & 2nd partner done later on today. Now it's bedtime!

The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit.
Victorias_mama  
Recently Committed Human
Add Victorias_mama to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Victorias_mama
Send a Private Message to Victorias_mama!

Committed in Oct 2009
I'm in Toronto
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 25
Nov 01, 2011  10:02 AM 53

o very exciting got my exchange partner going to start shopping for her and her family tomorrow

mommy of 1 and love contests and freebies
Pearls  

Committed in Jun 2002
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Nov 01, 2011  9:38 PM 54

Update for Christmas Exchange

http://www.xmasclock.com/

Tuesday November 1st. It's exactly 53 days to Christmas and 48 days to Opening Day!!!

Deadline for mailing out gifts is Monday November 21, 2011 Remember to let both me & your partner know when you've sent out your gifts and what the tracking # is.

All these fishies are signed up and should have their partner's information. If you didn't receive it, let me know.

AliKira, ashleysmama, Autumn, catwoman, cthebear, curlyQ, fabianlesley, Godiva26, jahnisha, Jala, Janice, jl24, Kalypso18, Kelrocks, Keykey, lilstirstik, lordloveaduck, luckyguy, Lynda, michh, Missakissa, NewfieAngel2, neonmama, Niffy, Nrthrnstr, off the wall, orriel, Pearls, pmilner, Quando, r_b, sethandsarah, sharonlarry1, Shawna, Siren, StarDancer, Victorias_mama = 37 fishies and +12 guppies.

If you have a tracking # from Canada Post, you can track it here:

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/default.jsf?LOCALE=en

http://www.shipgooder.com/

Find the cheapest rates for shipping items from point A to point B with web site ShipGooder. Enter the shipping origin and destination zip codes as well as the package weight. Within seconds, ShipGooder will provide you with rates for major shipping carriers, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, Canada Post, and others.

Pearls  

Committed in Jun 2002
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Nov 02, 2011  12:33 AM 55

Just in case anyone didn't see the post from a few days ago, I have a 14-year-old male guppy who would just love to join us in this year's gift exchange.

:)Janice  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add :)Janice to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from :)Janice
Send a Private Message to :)Janice!

Committed in Oct 2005
I'm in Ottawa
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 193
Nov 02, 2011  9:14 AM 56

Oopsie! Looks like I had pm's from a long time ago! Thanks for the heads up! I cleared out and should be able to receive msg's now

Originally posted by Pearls
Janice, I tried to send you a PM re your gift exchange partner, but your mailbox is full so DELETE! Your partner catwoman may try to get in touch with you soon.

Robotics Queen!!!!
Nrthrnstr  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Nrthrnstr to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Nrthrnstr
Send a Private Message to Nrthrnstr!

Committed in Oct 2005
I'm in Barrie
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 236
Nov 02, 2011  2:40 PM 57

I have a 6 year old male guppie that could exchange with the 14 year old. He has alot of older siblings to help him out. If that helps let me know!

Originally posted by Pearls
Just in case anyone didn't see the post from a few days ago, I have a 14-year-old male guppy who would just love to join us in this year's gift exchange.

I Auto Cry, I Auto Laugh, I Auto Sign, My Autograph. Rinnie Roo :)
curlyQ  
Add curlyQ to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from curlyQ
Send a Private Message to curlyQ!

Committed in Apr 2002
I'm in over my head here
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 1555
Nov 03, 2011  11:29 AM 58

Niffy, luckyguy is having issues sending and receiving pm's. If you need to get in touch with him, you can do it through my pm's.

Clutter buster supreme!
Pearls  

Committed in Jun 2002
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Nov 03, 2011  11:52 AM 59

Originally posted by karma75
Would love to participate in this but having some issues (cuz i am new to the bowl....)long time lurker...first time joiner! lol..If possible I can send you my info and get er done!

Hi karma75, I sent you a PM, but never heard back. They often go to the junk mail. Do you still want to be a part of our exchange?

Pearls  

Committed in Jun 2002
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Nov 03, 2011  8:19 PM 60

Update for Christmas Exchange

http://www.xmasclock.com/

Thursday November 3rd. It's exactly 51 days to Christmas and 46 days to Opening Day!!!

Deadline for mailing out gifts is Monday November 21, 2011 Remember to let both me & your partner know when you've sent out your gifts and what the tracking # is.

All these fishies are signed up and should have their partner's information. If you didn't receive it, let me know.

AliKira, ashleysmama, Autumn, catwoman, cthebear, curlyQ, fabianlesley, Godiva26, jahnisha, Jala, Janice, jl24, Kalypso18, Kelrocks, Keykey, lilstirstik, lordloveaduck, luckyguy, Lynda, michh, Missakissa, NewfieAngel2, neonmama, Niffy, Nrthrnstr, off the wall, orriel, Pearls, pmilner, Quando, r_b, sethandsarah, sharonlarry1, Shawna, Siren, StarDancer, Victorias_mama = 37 fishies and +14 guppies.

If you have a tracking # from Canada Post, you can track it here:

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/default.jsf?LOCALE=en

http://www.shipgooder.com/

Find the cheapest rates for shipping items from point A to point B with web site ShipGooder. Enter the shipping origin and destination zip codes as well as the package weight. Within seconds, ShipGooder will provide you with rates for major shipping carriers, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, Canada Post, and others.
Yaaaaaaaaay! All the guppies are done! I think they took longer than all the fishies. Now, go forth and multiply thy gifts!

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   1 2 3   4   5 6 7 8  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 18
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > 10th Annual Christmas Gift Exchange   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
4:09 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)