It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > 10th Annual Christmas Gift Exchange

10th Annual Christmas Gift Exchange

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   1 2 3 4   5   6 7 8 9  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 18
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
sethandsarah  
Growin' Gills!
Add sethandsarah to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from sethandsarah
Send a Private Message to sethandsarah!

Committed in Jan 2006
I'm in Ingersoll area...out in the boonies!!
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 573
Nov 06, 2011  8:07 AM 61

I will be shopping for my partner next weekend in Toronto

Proud mommy of Tyler, Megan, Abby and Paige!
Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
Victorias_mama  
Recently Committed Human
Add Victorias_mama to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Victorias_mama
Send a Private Message to Victorias_mama!

Committed in Oct 2009
I'm in Toronto
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 25
Nov 08, 2011  9:10 PM 62

to bad we did not get eachother I live in Toronto could of saved us both on shipping :P lol....have fun shopping in toronto

Originally posted by sethandsarah
I will be shopping for my partner next weekend in Toronto

mommy of 1 and love contests and freebies
Pearls  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add Pearls to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Pearls
Send a Private Message to Pearls!

Committed in Jun 2002
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Addiction Index™: 1379
Nov 09, 2011  11:34 PM 63

Update for Christmas Exchange

http://www.xmasclock.com/

Thursday November 10th. It's exactly 44 days to Christmas and 39 days to Opening Day!!!

Deadline for mailing out gifts is Monday November 21, 2011 Remember to let both me & your partner know when you've sent out your gifts and what the tracking # is.

All these fishies are signed up and should have their partner's information. If you didn't receive it, let me know.

AliKira, ashleysmama, Autumn, catwoman, cthebear, curlyQ, fabianlesley, Godiva26, jahnisha, Jala, Janice, jl24, Kalypso18, Kelrocks, Keykey, lilstirstik, lordloveaduck, luckyguy, Lynda, michh, Missakissa, NewfieAngel2, neonmama, Niffy, Nrthrnstr, off the wall, orriel, Pearls, pmilner, Quando, r_b, sethandsarah, sharonlarry1, Shawna, Siren, StarDancer, Victorias_mama = 37 fishies and +14 guppies.

If you have a tracking # from Canada Post, you can track it here:

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/default.jsf?LOCALE=en

http://www.shipgooder.com/

Find the cheapest rates for shipping items from point A to point B with web site ShipGooder. Enter the shipping origin and destination zip codes as well as the package weight. Within seconds, ShipGooder will provide you with rates for major shipping carriers, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, Canada Post, and others.
I hope you're all having fun shopping. I'm off to Toronto for a long weekend this evening by train. I'm probably going to Niagara Falls and perhaps across the border for a little shopping.

The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit.
curlyQ  
Add curlyQ to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from curlyQ
Send a Private Message to curlyQ!

Committed in Apr 2002
I'm in over my head here
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 1555
Nov 10, 2011  12:11 AM 64

prezzies all bought, wrapped and parceled up....now to find a minute or two to get to the post office!

Clutter buster supreme!
Lynda  
Growin' Gills!
Add Lynda to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Lynda
Send a Private Message to Lynda!

Committed in Jun 2007
I'm in OS
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 563
Nov 10, 2011  8:31 AM 65

Originally posted by curlyQ
prezzies all bought, wrapped and parceled up....now to find a minute or two to get to the post office!

Me Too!!!
Going to be one parcel!

Lynda  
Growin' Gills!
Add Lynda to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Lynda
Send a Private Message to Lynda!

Committed in Jun 2007
I'm in OS
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 563
Nov 10, 2011  5:43 PM 66

All presents bought, wrapped and boxed and wrapped again
Went to the post office tonight and got a tracking number, that I will pm my partner CurlyQ. The Post Office informed me that it is closed Friday for Rememberance Day....so the journey will begin on Monday

today is Thursday November 10th.
It's exactly 44 days to Christmas and 39 days to Opening Day!!!

neonmama  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add neonmama to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from neonmama
Send a Private Message to neonmama!

Committed in Aug 2006
I'm in
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Addiction Index™: 453
Nov 13, 2011  4:09 PM 67

Presents bought and ready to go, shipping tomorrow. Will send the tracking numbers then

Wins since August 2006 - over $20,000
Nrthrnstr  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Nrthrnstr to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Nrthrnstr
Send a Private Message to Nrthrnstr!

Committed in Oct 2005
I'm in Barrie
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 236
Nov 13, 2011  6:03 PM 68 Toys You'll Love Under $15 at Chapters!

We're starting to wrap everything now and I should be able to get out to the post office this week!

I Auto Cry, I Auto Laugh, I Auto Sign, My Autograph. Rinnie Roo :)
Sue5053  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add Sue5053 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Sue5053
Send a Private Message to Sue5053!

Committed in Mar 2004
I'm in Summerside
PE
Addiction Index™: 85
Nov 15, 2011  1:35 PM 69

I forgot all about it with a few death this year seems Christmas was the last thing on my mind. maybe next year .

Have You Hugged a Friend Today :)
Pearls  
Add Pearls to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Pearls
Send a Private Message to Pearls!

Committed in Jun 2002
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Addiction Index™: 1379
Nov 15, 2011  8:06 PM 70

Update for Christmas Exchange

http://www.xmasclock.com/

Friday November 18th. It's exactly 36 days to Christmas and 31 days to Opening Day!!!

Deadline for mailing out gifts is Monday November 21, 2011 Remember to let both me & your partner know when you've sent out your gifts and what the tracking # is.

There are 37 fishies and 14 guppies in the 2011 Gift Exchange

All these fishies will be mailing out their gifts soon:

AliKira, ashleysmama, Autumn, catwoman, cthebear, fabianlesley, Godiva26, jahnisha, Janice, Kalypso18, Kelrocks, Keykey, lilstirstik, lordloveaduck, michh, Missakissa, NewfieAngel2, Niffy, off the wall, orriel, Pearls, pmilner, Quando, r_b, sethandsarah, sharonlarry1, Shawna, Siren, StarDancer, Victorias_mama

All these fishies have mailed out their gifts:

curlyQ, Jala, jl24, luckyguy, Lynda, neonmama, Nrthrnstr

Gifts received so far:

jl24 (1 of 2),

If you have a tracking # from Canada Post, you can track it here:

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/default.jsf?LOCALE=en

http://www.shipgooder.com/

Find the cheapest rates for shipping items from point A to point B with web site ShipGooder. Enter the shipping origin and destination zip codes as well as the package weight. Within seconds, ShipGooder will provide you with rates for major shipping carriers, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, Canada Post, and others.

3 days to get your gifts out!!!

The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. Edited by Pearls on
Nov 18, 2011 at 5:15 PM

curlyQ  
Add curlyQ to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from curlyQ
Send a Private Message to curlyQ!

Committed in Apr 2002
I'm in over my head here
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 1555
Nov 16, 2011  12:47 PM 71

Scratch off me, luckyguy, and both my guppies. Parcels are mailed, tracking #'s sent Now to play the waiting game (tents fingers)

Clutter buster supreme!
Nrthrnstr  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Nrthrnstr to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Nrthrnstr
Send a Private Message to Nrthrnstr!

Committed in Oct 2005
I'm in Barrie
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 236
Nov 18, 2011  6:19 PM 72

All mine are out and on their way! All 4 tracking numbers have been sent out! Woohoo! And my 6 year old guppy recieved his gift today!

I Auto Cry, I Auto Laugh, I Auto Sign, My Autograph. Rinnie Roo :)
Niffy  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add Niffy to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Niffy
Send a Private Message to Niffy!

Committed in Aug 2007
I'm in Toronto
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 71
Nov 19, 2011  4:28 AM 73

MY package is out, tracking # has been sent, Santa's elves are taking a coffee break.

'Cause we're the only one!
sethandsarah  
Growin' Gills!
Add sethandsarah to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from sethandsarah
Send a Private Message to sethandsarah!

Committed in Jan 2006
I'm in Ingersoll area...out in the boonies!!
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 573
Nov 19, 2011  6:25 AM 74

I am so sick :-( But I am going to try and get my gift together for my partner. I just wanted to let you know that I will be mailing it out Tuesday. Monday I have to work all day and my post office has yucky hours(I never am around during its hours of operation) I will pm my partner with a tracking number as soon as I get it sent. Thank you!

Proud mommy of Tyler, Megan, Abby and Paige!
Autumn  
Growin' Gills!
Add Autumn to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Autumn
Send a Private Message to Autumn!

Committed in Mar 2004
I'm in Niagara Falls
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 879
Nov 19, 2011  7:47 AM 75

Woohoo gifts bought excited to package them and get them out. Okay must go on search for right size box now...hehehehe

Of all the things i've lost I miss my mind the most!!!
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   1 2 3 4   5   6 7 8 9  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 18
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > 10th Annual Christmas Gift Exchange   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
10:26 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)