It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > 10th Annual Christmas Gift Exchange

10th Annual Christmas Gift Exchange

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   3 4 5 6   7   8 9 10 11  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 18
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
Quando  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add Quando to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Quando
Send a Private Message to Quando!

Committed in Apr 2008
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 74
Nov 21, 2011  11:17 PM 91

Parcel has been sent & tracking # also has been reported in.

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
:)Janice  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add :)Janice to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from :)Janice
Send a Private Message to :)Janice!

Committed in Oct 2005
I'm in Ottawa
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 193
Nov 22, 2011  6:38 AM 92

Forgot my boxes at work will be mailing out today!

Robotics Queen!!!!
Autumn  
Growin' Gills!
Add Autumn to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Autumn
Send a Private Message to Autumn!

Committed in Mar 2004
I'm in Niagara Falls
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 879
Nov 22, 2011  7:27 AM 93

Parcel is ready to go..will post later to-day after post office trip!!!

Of all the things i've lost I miss my mind the most!!!
Niffy  
Add Niffy to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Niffy
Send a Private Message to Niffy!

Committed in Aug 2007
I'm in Toronto
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 71
Nov 22, 2011  8:41 AM 94

Well, my package has arrived, but for some reason they're holding it at a post office 10 km away (there are 4 within a km of my house). I don't know when I'll be able to make the trip to go get it.

'Cause we're the only one!
curlyQ  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add curlyQ to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from curlyQ
Send a Private Message to curlyQ!

Committed in Apr 2002
I'm in over my head here
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 1555
Nov 22, 2011  9:39 AM 95

Pearls, are you on the bad fishy list? Or are you just too busy to post?

Clutter buster supreme!
curlyQ  
Add curlyQ to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from curlyQ

Committed in Apr 2002
I'm in over my head here
Ontario
Nov 22, 2011  9:41 AM 96

Originally posted by Niffy
Well, my package has arrived, but for some reason they're holding it at a post office 10 km away (there are 4 within a km of my house). I don't know when I'll be able to make the trip to go get it.

Oh no! I saw on the tracking that they had tried to deliver it yesterday morning...I assume you were at work? Hope you can get it, Mark worked so hard on it

Clutter buster supreme!
cthebear  
Add cthebear to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from cthebear
Send a Private Message to cthebear!

Committed in Apr 2003
I'm in The Capital of
British Columbia
Addiction Index™: 1341
Nov 22, 2011  11:57 AM 97

I'm a delinquent, all be it soggy fishy. Mine will be a couple of days late leaving here for Godiva26. However, as it turns out, so will hers to me.

Pearls & Godiva26, I will send tracking numbers once it's left our soggy capital of BC!

Just Married, August 2009!
:)Janice  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add :)Janice to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from :)Janice
Send a Private Message to :)Janice!

Committed in Oct 2005
I'm in Ottawa
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 193
Nov 22, 2011  9:43 PM 98

Pearls, looks like your mailbox is full! Guess that means many presents are on their way lol! Both my gifts have been sent out and the tracking numbers sent to my partners! Now the waiting begins

Robotics Queen!!!!
Pearls  
Add Pearls to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Pearls
Send a Private Message to Pearls!

Committed in Jun 2002
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Addiction Index™: 1379
Nov 22, 2011  10:13 PM 99

I'm a bad fishy. All my gifts are wrapped, but I haven't packaged them yet so that should be done by tomorrow. I hope those of you who are in the same boat have sent a PM to your partner. My mailbox was full so if you tried to send me a PM and had it bounce back, it should make it in now.

The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit.
Pearls  
Add Pearls to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Pearls
Send a Private Message to Pearls!

Committed in Jun 2002
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Addiction Index™: 1379
Nov 22, 2011  11:20 PM 100 Toys You'll Love Under $15 at Chapters!

Update for Christmas Exchange

http://www.xmasclock.com/

Wednesday November 23th . It's exactly 31 days to Christmas and 26 days to Opening Day!!!

Deadline for mailing out gifts is Monday November 21, 2011 has passed. Remember to let both me & your partner know when you've sent out your gifts and what the tracking # is.

There are 37 fishies and 14 guppies in the 2011 Gift Exchange

All these fishies will be mailing out their gifts soon:

ashleysmama, Autumn, catwoman, cthebear, fabianlesley, Godiva26, jahnisha, Kelrocks, Keykey, lilstirstik, michh, Missakissa, off the wall, Pearls, pmilner, r_b, sethandsarah, sharonlarry1, Shawna, StarDancer, Victorias_mama

All these fishies have mailed out their gifts:

AliKira, curlyQ, Jala, Janice, jl24, Kalypso18, lordloveaduck, luckyguy, Lynda, neonmama, NewfieAngel2, Niffy, Nrthrnstr, orriel, Quando, Siren

Gifts received so far:

curlyQ (1 of 2), jl24,(1 of 2), Nrthrnstr, Lynda (2), Pearls (1 of 2)

If you have a tracking # from Canada Post, you can track it here:

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/default.jsf?LOCALE=en

http://www.shipgooder.com/

Find the cheapest rates for shipping items from point A to point B with web site ShipGooder. Enter the shipping origin and destination zip codes as well as the package weight. Within seconds, ShipGooder will provide you with rates for major shipping carriers, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, Canada Post, and others.

Please get your gifts out soon!!!

The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. Edited by Pearls on
Nov 23, 2011 at 9:26 PM

NewfieAngel2  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add NewfieAngel2 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from NewfieAngel2
Send a Private Message to NewfieAngel2!

Committed in Sep 2004
I'm in
Newfoundland
Addiction Index™: 126
Nov 23, 2011  4:58 AM 101

My gift & Autumn have both been mailed. Your inbox is full so we couldn't tell you.

Originally posted by Pearls
Update for Christmas Exchange

http://www.xmasclock.com/

Wednesday November 23th . It's exactly 31 days to Christmas and 26 days to Opening Day!!!

Deadline for mailing out gifts is Monday November 21, 2011 has passed. Remember to let both me & your partner know when you've sent out your gifts and what the tracking # is.

There are 37 fishies and 14 guppies in the 2011 Gift Exchange

All these fishies will be mailing out their gifts soon:

AliKira, ashleysmama, Autumn, catwoman, cthebear, fabianlesley, Godiva26, jahnisha, Janice, Kelrocks, Keykey, lilstirstik, michh, Missakissa, NewfieAngel2, off the wall, Pearls, pmilner, r_b, sethandsarah, sharonlarry1, Shawna, StarDancer, Victorias_mama

All these fishies have mailed out their gifts:

curlyQ, Jala, jl24, Kalypso18, lordloveaduck, luckyguy, Lynda, neonmama, Niffy, Nrthrnstr, orriel, Quando, Siren

Gifts received so far:

jl24,(1 of 2), Nrthrnstr, Lynda (2), Pearls (1 of 2)

If you have a tracking # from Canada Post, you can track it here:

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/default.jsf?LOCALE=en

http://www.shipgooder.com/

Find the cheapest rates for shipping items from point A to point B with web site ShipGooder. Enter the shipping origin and destination zip codes as well as the package weight. Within seconds, ShipGooder will provide you with rates for major shipping carriers, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, Canada Post, and others.

Please get your gifts out soon!!!

Niffy  
Add Niffy to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Niffy
Send a Private Message to Niffy!

Committed in Aug 2007
I'm in Toronto
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 71
Nov 23, 2011  8:00 AM 102

I received another notice today saying my package is at a different post office (a close one!). Grr... government offices!

CurlyQ, they don't actually try to deliver here, they just leave a notice if it's bigger than a book. Us city types have teeny mailboxes.

'Cause we're the only one!
curlyQ  

Committed in Apr 2002
I'm in over my head here
Ontario
Nov 23, 2011  3:30 PM 103

Originally posted by Niffy
I received another notice today saying my package is at a different post office (a close one!). Grr... government offices!

CurlyQ, they don't actually try to deliver here, they just leave a notice if it's bigger than a book. Us city types have teeny mailboxes.

LOL, us city types do too, but they just leave parcels in my porch I only said attempted delivery because that's what those liars said on the tracking site Mark is very familiar with your city, he lived there for 5 years. He just nodded when I told him about your postal issues. Guess he's been there too Btw, your parcel arrived in my porch today

Clutter buster supreme!
AliKira  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add AliKira to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from AliKira
Send a Private Message to AliKira!

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
Alberta
Addiction Index™: 373
Nov 23, 2011  3:32 PM 104

Hmmm... why am I on the list for mailing my gifts out soon, mine is already in the mail and I PMed Pearls and michh to that effect, and Pearls even replied thanking me for doing so...

Anyway mine is indeed in the mail!!

Nrthrnstr  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Nrthrnstr to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Nrthrnstr
Send a Private Message to Nrthrnstr!

Committed in Oct 2005
I'm in Barrie
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 236
Nov 23, 2011  9:13 PM 105

I've recieved 2 of 4 packages. Aparently 2 of my 4 packages have been delivered successfully. One seems to be staying at the post office here and the other went in the wrong direction, lol. Hopefully things get sorted soon! And I haven't heard from my partner since we exchanged info.. I hope that everything is alright or she didn't have a change of heart.

I Auto Cry, I Auto Laugh, I Auto Sign, My Autograph. Rinnie Roo :)
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   3 4 5 6   7   8 9 10 11  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 18
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > 10th Annual Christmas Gift Exchange   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
7:14 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)