It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > 10th Annual Christmas Gift Exchange

10th Annual Christmas Gift Exchange

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   2 3 4 5   6   7 8 9 10  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 18
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
Shawna  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add Shawna to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Shawna
Send a Private Message to Shawna!

Committed in Jan 2006
I'm in Vancouver
BC
Addiction Index™: 917
Nov 19, 2011  9:35 AM 76

I will be shopping and mailing Monday and Tuesday!

Shawna - This ain't no guppie!
Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
lordloveaduck  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add lordloveaduck to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from lordloveaduck
Send a Private Message to lordloveaduck!

Committed in Aug 2005
I'm in secret
nova scotia
Addiction Index™: 183
Nov 19, 2011  12:35 PM 77

Originally posted by Shawna
I will be shopping and mailing Monday and Tuesday!

my parcel is now shipped!!! hurray i'm on time again this year!! Partner can you let me know when you get it or i worry.

happiness is a warm puppy!!
Godiva26  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Godiva26 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Godiva26
Send a Private Message to Godiva26!

Committed in Jan 2002
I'm in Regina
SK
Addiction Index™: 260
Nov 19, 2011  5:32 PM 78

I do believe I have alll my goodies for my partner..just not to find the time to get everything wrapped then try and find a box around here it will all fit without any damages..lol Hoping to have mine out monday but may take an extra day or two around work and post office schedules...

If a tree falls in the forest will it kill the beaver that was gnawing on it?
Pearls  
Add Pearls to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Pearls
Send a Private Message to Pearls!

Committed in Jun 2002
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Addiction Index™: 1379
Nov 19, 2011  9:23 PM 79

Update for Christmas Exchange

http://www.xmasclock.com/

Saturday November 19th (My Birthday!). It's exactly 35 days to Christmas and 30 days to Opening Day!!!

Deadline for mailing out gifts is Monday November 21, 2011 Remember to let both me & your partner know when you've sent out your gifts and what the tracking # is.

There are 37 fishies and 14 guppies in the 2011 Gift Exchange

All these fishies will be mailing out their gifts soon:

AliKira, ashleysmama, Autumn, catwoman, cthebear, fabianlesley, Godiva26, jahnisha, Janice, Kelrocks, Keykey, lilstirstik, michh, Missakissa, NewfieAngel2, off the wall, Pearls, pmilner, Quando, r_b, sethandsarah, sharonlarry1, Shawna, Siren, StarDancer, Victorias_mama

All these fishies have mailed out their gifts:

curlyQ, Jala, jl24, Kalypso18, lordloveaduck, luckyguy, Lynda, neonmama, Niffy, Nrthrnstr, orriel

Gifts received so far:

jl24,(1 of 2), Nrthrnstr

If you have a tracking # from Canada Post, you can track it here:

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/default.jsf?LOCALE=en

http://www.shipgooder.com/

Find the cheapest rates for shipping items from point A to point B with web site ShipGooder. Enter the shipping origin and destination zip codes as well as the package weight. Within seconds, ShipGooder will provide you with rates for major shipping carriers, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, Canada Post, and others.

1 day to get your gifts out!!!

The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. Edited by Pearls on
Nov 20, 2011 at 8:49 PM

Keykey  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Keykey to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Keykey
Send a Private Message to Keykey!

Committed in Jul 2006
I'm in
ON
Addiction Index™: 443
Nov 20, 2011  8:59 AM 80

Mine will be mailed out tomorrow. Will update with tracking number tomorrow evening.

neonmama  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add neonmama to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from neonmama
Send a Private Message to neonmama!

Committed in Aug 2006
I'm in
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Addiction Index™: 453
Nov 20, 2011  9:09 AM 81

Originally posted by Nrthrnstr
All mine are out and on their way! All 4 tracking numbers have been sent out! Woohoo! And my 6 year old guppy recieved his gift today!

That was fast! I trust it arrived in good condition? Everything is wrapped in the parcel.

Wins since August 2006 - over $20,000
Nrthrnstr  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Nrthrnstr to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Nrthrnstr
Send a Private Message to Nrthrnstr!

Committed in Oct 2005
I'm in Barrie
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 236
Nov 20, 2011  9:11 AM 82

Chapters: Free Shipping on Toy orders $25 or over!!

I have recieved one parcel so far as well! I thought I had posted it but maybe I'm so caught up in it that I dreamt it! haha ( It happens often that I'm typing in my sleep ) The parcel for my 6 year old Guppy arrived on Friday! He's so excited!

I Auto Cry, I Auto Laugh, I Auto Sign, My Autograph. Rinnie Roo :)
Victorias_mama  
Recently Committed Human
Add Victorias_mama to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Victorias_mama
Send a Private Message to Victorias_mama!

Committed in Oct 2009
I'm in Toronto
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 25
Nov 21, 2011  12:37 AM 83

will be shipping mine out as it the 21 and they all have to be out .. will post with tracking when i get back

mommy of 1 and love contests and freebies
NewfieAngel2  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add NewfieAngel2 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from NewfieAngel2
Send a Private Message to NewfieAngel2!

Committed in Sep 2004
I'm in
Newfoundland
Addiction Index™: 126
Nov 21, 2011  10:25 AM 84

The parcel for my partner & her guppy is in the hands of Canada Post now. Pm'ing tracking # to her

Lynda  
Growin' Gills!
Add Lynda to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Lynda
Send a Private Message to Lynda!

Committed in Jun 2007
I'm in OS
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 563
Nov 21, 2011  1:02 PM 85

Just Rec'd my parcel from CurlyQ and her guppy!!..... only 28 more days to open it
So into the closet it goes....If I don't see it, I won't be tempted and neither will the guppy as she is worst than me

Have a Safe and Happy Holiday

Missakissa  
Recently Committed Human
Add Missakissa to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Missakissa
Send a Private Message to Missakissa!

Committed in Oct 2009
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 39
Nov 21, 2011  1:52 PM 86

Just an update!

Mine's going to be a little late. It's currently sitting on my table ready to go, but the post office here is closed before I get out of work. My partner already knows all about my issues..

Will be sent and recieve well before deadline! Thanks for being so patient and kind this round. Thats what I get for teaching in the middle of nowhere!

Jala  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Jala to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Jala
Send a Private Message to Jala!

Committed in Feb 2003
I'm in
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 130
Nov 21, 2011  3:23 PM 87

I have received my package from my partner...can't wait til opening day as it's my first year participating!

Nrthrnstr  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Nrthrnstr to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Nrthrnstr
Send a Private Message to Nrthrnstr!

Committed in Oct 2005
I'm in Barrie
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 236
Nov 21, 2011  7:06 PM 88

I recieved another parcel today! The one for the older two Guppies in the house! They had fun trying to burst the packing pillows, lol. Now to keep them from shaking and pawing at all the little presents lol

I Auto Cry, I Auto Laugh, I Auto Sign, My Autograph. Rinnie Roo :)
curlyQ  
Add curlyQ to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from curlyQ
Send a Private Message to curlyQ!

Committed in Apr 2002
I'm in over my head here
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 1555
Nov 21, 2011  8:08 PM 89

Received my parcel from Lynda today

Clutter buster supreme!
AliKira  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add AliKira to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from AliKira
Send a Private Message to AliKira!

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
Alberta
Addiction Index™: 373
Nov 21, 2011  9:14 PM 90

Mine went into the mail today... a chilly trip to the post office, but it wasn't busy.

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   2 3 4 5   6   7 8 9 10  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 18
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > 10th Annual Christmas Gift Exchange   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
6:23 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)