It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > The Election

The Election

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   1 2   3    Go to LAST page   
total pages: 3
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Who 're you voting for? (don't play if it's too personal!)
This poll is closed.
Liberals 20 42.55%
Conservatives 7 14.89%
NDP 10 21.28%
Other or Undecided 10 21.28%
Total: 47 votes 100%

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
Hayseed Hannah  
I live for Juju!
Add Hayseed Hannah to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Hayseed Hannah
Send a Private Message to Hayseed Hannah!

Committed in Nov 2001
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 3687
Jan 21, 2006  4:23 PM 31

I'm totally fed up with the raving lunatic Paul Martin.

England settled the same sex marriage debate with a civil union and everyone is happy there. Problem solved. None of the bullcrap like here, Martin in his last desperate attempts is tearing the country apart even more with his fearmongering. Separation in the west is alive and growing, separation is alive in Quebec, Martin's offended the military, parents and families, his own MP's and party members, never mind all the police investigations and BS with Adscam and Options Canada. This guy would sell his mother to get re-elected.

I see him on the tube and change the channel, I have absolutely no respect for the man because of his lack of integrity and ethics. What a complete loser.

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
chdude3  
I'm a slave for Juju
Add chdude3 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from chdude3
Send a Private Message to chdude3!

Committed in May 2001
I'm in the zone!
Rock rock on!
Addiction Index™: 4045
Jan 21, 2006  9:38 PM 32

Originally posted by freakygirl
The Liberals have proven time & time again that they are not to be trusted & their party is riddled with thieves & liars.

I think you could say the same for the Liberals and Tories. You'll find corruption in any ruling (or even non) party, simply because it's human nature.

I'm not voting Liberal because I'm scared of the Conservatives. I'm voting Liberal because I generally agree with their party platform, and because our local candidate is a good dude.

Disregarding political beliefs, I like Layton and Harper the best as leaders. They're both pretty confident, well spoken, and Harper has (unfortunately) come a fair ways with his scary image. Martin is a complete tool, and I think of the best things that will come from this election is his resignation. He's been a horrible leader for an otherwise decent party.

I would be less concerned if the part was still the Progressive Conservative party of old. Fiscally right, but generally socially centre. These new neo-cons have no place running any part of Canada. Won't they think of the people!? (And won't people use their brains and see that a small decrease in GST is not that significant!)

Wanting what I've got. Life is good!
Fossil  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add Fossil to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Fossil
Send a Private Message to Fossil!

Committed in Apr 2005
I'm in Powell River
British Columbia
Addiction Index™: 1486
Jan 22, 2006  3:11 PM 33

Originally posted by chdude3
(And won't people use their brains and see that a small decrease in GST is not that significant!)

And, does anybody remember which party instigated the GST, why they did, and their promise that it was a "temporary tax"?

Mothers love and teach - GRANDMOTHERS teach love!
Nrthrnstr  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Nrthrnstr to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Nrthrnstr
Send a Private Message to Nrthrnstr!

Committed in Oct 2005
I'm in Barrie
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 236
Jan 22, 2006  9:15 PM 34

Free Shipping on Orders Over $25 at Indigo!

Ok Fair is Fair .. The Conservatives did make the GST .. the Liberals Abused it.. thats all I have to say there...

Now.. Do you not realise thre are canadian soldiers in Iraq as we type speak and breathe? There are some in Afghanastan, Iraq and many other various places around the world. Just because our troops are few and far between doesn't mean they aren't out there right now. My cousin has served in Iraq twice already and is about to be shipped off for another round.. As for the chance of a Draft.. Possible..but highly unlikely considering Osama is slowly rolling over..

I can't wait for Tomorrow when all of the electorial hoopla comes to an end..

Anyone Care for somethin Yummy on The Rocks?? lol

Aurora  
Add Aurora to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Aurora
Send a Private Message to Aurora!Visit Aurora's homepage!

Committed in May 2004
I'm in Truro
Nova Scotia
Addiction Index™: 1057
Jan 23, 2006  8:34 PM 35

Originally posted by freakygirl
It sickens me to think of all the people who say they are voting Liberal simply because they are afraid of Harper & the Conservatives.

Im not scared, per say. I beleive this man is *too conservative*. I love the ideas of so many HUGE tax cuts for everyone. I don't want $1200 a year for myself and every canadaian with a child under age 6 when it means out social programs will get less funding to support these crazy proposed tax cuts.

I believe women have the right to choose, and therefore would never support a party whose leader does not believe women deserve to have this choice.

I believe one thing that makes canada so special is its social adaptation and acceptance. Can you imaging where we'd be if we weren't this kind of nation? (i.e. slavery, women not being allowed to vote etc). Therefore I would not support a party who does not believe in same sex marriage for the simple fact that canada is a nation who accepts diversity and change.

The progressive conservative party of the 80's and 90's is not todays conservative party.

But its 10:30 in Nova Scotia. And my vote has been cast. Now... we all just have to wait and see.....

Angelpsychic  
I live for Juju!
Add Angelpsychic to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Angelpsychic
Send a Private Message to Angelpsychic!Visit Angelpsychic's homepage!

Committed in Mar 2002
I'm in Back in the armpit, sadly
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 2395
Jan 23, 2006  9:51 PM 36

All I can say is "I AM CANADIAN" and I want to stay that way, don't want to become part of the states, and agree with Martin, the states are our neighbour, not our nation, I vote to stay a Canadian

God put me here to accomplish certain things; right now I'm so far behind, I'll never die!
Nrthrnstr  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Nrthrnstr to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Nrthrnstr
Send a Private Message to Nrthrnstr!

Committed in Oct 2005
I'm in Barrie
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 236
Jan 23, 2006  10:55 PM 37

Rum anyone?? lol, Its definately been an interesting night! Woo!!

Prozkgrl  
Growin' Gills!
Add Prozkgrl to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Prozkgrl
Send a Private Message to Prozkgrl!

Committed in Jun 2004
I'm in Southern
SK
Addiction Index™: 806
Jan 23, 2006  10:58 PM 38

God help us, god help us all!

Make it a double please! LOL

><((�>�.�.���`�.><((�>�.�.���`�.><((�>
digital misfit  
Add digital misfit to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from digital misfit
Send a Private Message to digital misfit!

Committed in Sep 2003
I'm in the shallow end of cyberspace

Addiction Index™: 1301
Jan 23, 2006  11:13 PM 39

Forget the double - just deliver some hard liquor to me intravenously.

Tomorrows headlines:

page 1:
Harper's Conservatives Win National Election

page 2:
Jan. 24 called worst day of the year

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6847012/

Coincidence? I don't think so.

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
Aurora  
Add Aurora to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Aurora
Send a Private Message to Aurora!Visit Aurora's homepage!

Committed in May 2004
I'm in Truro
Nova Scotia
Addiction Index™: 1057
Jan 24, 2006  5:46 AM 40

heh its nice to have it over and done with!

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   1 2   3    Go to LAST page   
total pages: 3
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > Thinking Outside the Bowl > The Election   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
11:40 PM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)