It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Hey I won something

Hey I won something

Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   17 18 19 20   21   22 23 24 25  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 37
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
mousecat  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add mousecat to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from mousecat
Send a Private Message to mousecat!

Committed in Aug 2006
I'm in Beaumont
AB
Addiction Index™: 198
Dec 10, 2015  9:16 PM 301

"Shaun the Sheep" blu-ray/DVD showed up on my doorstep today!!
Not sure where it came from, maybe the Dorkshelf contest at the end of last month...

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
Luckygal  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Luckygal to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Luckygal
Send a Private Message to Luckygal!

Committed in Jul 2003
I'm in Markham
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 182
Dec 11, 2015  7:25 AM 302

I stopped contesting for a while but I am back since there are always a lot of new contests around Christmas time. I have two small wins this week! I won a 3-pack of Ferrero Rocher chocolates, and from Gay-Lea butter I am a winner of a batch of home-made cookies. Merry Christmas everyone!

3 wins in one week with a total value of.....$550!
freakygirl  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add freakygirl to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from freakygirl
Send a Private Message to freakygirl!Visit freakygirl's homepage!

Committed in Jan 2004
I'm in sane in Toronto
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 916
Dec 11, 2015  3:09 PM 303

Chapters: Save On The Deal of the Week!

Hi Fishies!

I've only been entering sporadically for the last year or so but I've started back entering regularly in the last few months. Since the summer I've won $100 to my paypal acct, a $200 mall giftcard, $75 giftcode for a personalized Erin Condren day planner, $250 cash from the Châtelaine survey thingy, $300 in giftcards ($150 for Winners & $150 Home Depot), a Tasssimo brewer & a shitton of smaller items & concert/event tickets!
...Oh & we won another trip to China!

It's good to back in the bowl!
Thanks for all your hard work PandoraCat!
Good Luck to everyone & Congrats to all the recent winners!

Beware the Girl who Dances with Devils
dewcat  
I'm just a slave in a gilded cage.
Official Juju Slave!
Send a Private Message to dewcat!

Committed in Nov 2001
I'm in flagrante delicto
in the land of winter
Addiction Index™: 4569
Dec 12, 2015  4:03 AM 304

Originally posted by freakygirl
Hi Fishies!

I've only been entering sporadically for the last year or so but I've started back entering regularly in the last few months. Since the summer I've won $100 to my paypal acct, a $200 mall giftcard, $75 giftcode for a personalized Erin Condren day planner, $250 cash from the Châtelaine survey thingy, $300 in giftcards ($150 for Winners & $150 Home Depot), a Tasssimo brewer & a shitton of smaller items & concert/event tickets!

Wow! A trip to China! You've been lucky-Congrats

orange  
Add orange to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from orange
Send a Private Message to orange!

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
Ontario
Addiction Index™: 1301
Dec 12, 2015  3:23 PM 305

Originally posted by mousecat
"Shaun the Sheep" blu-ray/DVD showed up on my doorstep today!!
Not sure where it came from, maybe the Dorkshelf contest at the end of last month...

I got this too! Didn't even know I won it. Also not sure what contest.

congrats!

freakygirl  
Add freakygirl to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from freakygirl

Committed in Jan 2004
I'm in sane in Toronto
Ontario
Dec 14, 2015  7:11 PM 306

Thanks Dewcat! We're super excited!

AliKira  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add AliKira to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from AliKira
Send a Private Message to AliKira!

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
Alberta
Addiction Index™: 373
Dec 14, 2015  11:39 PM 307

I got a book in the mail recently from a contest. I still win books faster than I read them. But I do love reading!

scraps  
Add scraps to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from scraps
Send a Private Message to scraps!

Committed in Dec 2002
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 1637
Dec 16, 2015  11:07 AM 308

Hi Fishies!

hmm..perhaps that's my error! i have been entering every day for MANY hours seven times a week all year..and have hardly won anything! maybe i too should stop for a while and then come back.??.then perhaps i will start winning also? a thought eh! ) congrats on your wins..and happy holidays to all in the bowl..

pandoracat  
I'm a Juju slave!
Official Juju Slave!
Send a Private Message to pandoracat!

Committed in Jun 2001
I'm in to being cattie
GTA,Ontario
Addiction Index™: 65535
Dec 16, 2015  1:11 PM 309

Originally posted by AliKira
I got a book in the mail recently from a contest. I still win books faster than I read them. But I do love reading!

Me too,but I love it.

If cats could talk,they wouldn't
pandoracat  
I'm a Juju slave!
Official Juju Slave!
Send a Private Message to pandoracat!

Committed in Jun 2001
I'm in to being cattie
GTA,Ontario
Addiction Index™: 65535
Jan 05, 2016  11:19 AM 310

Won a free bag of Zoe dog food

If cats could talk,they wouldn't
Kiri  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add Kiri to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Kiri
Send a Private Message to Kiri!

Committed in Mar 2009
I'm in Victoria
B.C.
Addiction Index™: 54
Jan 05, 2016  5:26 PM 311

Originally posted by scraps
hmm..perhaps that's my error! i have been entering every day for MANY hours seven times a week all year..and have hardly won anything! maybe i too should stop for a while and then come back.??.then perhaps i will start winning also? a thought eh! ) congrats on your wins..and happy holidays to all in the bowl..

I am the same as you scraps, with only a few wins - for all the people with the multi wins, are you just entering once, or if allowed, are you entering everyone in your household as well? I only enter myself.

freakygirl  

Committed in Jan 2004
I'm in sane in Toronto
Ontario
Jan 06, 2016  3:49 AM 312

Originally posted by Kiri
I am the same as you scraps, with only a few wins - for all the people with the multi wins, are you just entering once, or if allowed, are you entering everyone in your household as well? I only enter myself.

There are only two of us here. I won everything in my post except for the trip to China, my hubby won that.
I only enter each contest once, even if the rules state we can enter once per day, sometimes I'll enter daily if there's a different prize for each day like all the 12/24 days of xmas contests that just ended. I also don't mail in for NPE codes, write essays or enter judged/voting contests.
I make hubby enter for large prizes like trips & cars (I don't drive) or events that he would like but I have no interest in, like the WWE Holiday tour that he just won a meet & greet with ringside seats for. He used to be a huge wrestling fan when he was young & he took a pal from work that enjoyed it much more than I ever would have! Lately he's been entering a few contests for Star Wars goodies but he mostly only enters what I send to him/tell him to. I don't think he would have the patience to enter as many contests as I do, he's a good sport about entering a few a week though!

Kiri  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add Kiri to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Kiri
Send a Private Message to Kiri!

Committed in Mar 2009
I'm in Victoria
B.C.
Addiction Index™: 54
Jan 06, 2016  8:40 AM 313

There are only two of us here. I won everything in my post except for the trip to China, my hubby won that.
I only enter each contest once, even if the rules state we can enter once per day, sometimes I'll enter daily if there's a different prize for each day like all the 12/24 days of xmas contests that just ended. I also don't mail in for NPE codes, write essays or enter judged/voting contests.
I make hubby enter for large prizes like trips & cars (I don't drive) or events that he would like but I have no interest in, like the WWE Holiday tour that he just won a meet & greet with ringside seats for. He used to be a huge wrestling fan when he was young & he took a pal from work that enjoyed it much more than I ever would have! Lately he's been entering a few contests for Star Wars goodies but he mostly only enters what I send to him/tell him to. I don't think he would have the patience to enter as many contests as I do, he's a good sport about entering a few a week though!

thanks for the info - gives me confidence that what I'm doing is right -

FishintheC  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• I'm Brand-Spanking New! •
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Add FishintheC to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from FishintheC
Send a Private Message to FishintheC!

Committed in Feb 2016
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 4
Feb 16, 2016  12:48 PM 314

Congrats, ****

You just won an adorable Excel Plushie.

You'll receive your plushie via Canada Post in approximately 3 – 4 weeks. Oh, and here’s a surprise courtesy of your new lovable, bad breath plushie.

WOOOHOOO!! *happy dance*

clueless  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• I'm Brand-Spanking New! •
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Add clueless to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from clueless
Send a Private Message to clueless!

Committed in Mar 2016
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 2
Mar 02, 2016  3:44 PM 315

Came back to this website after a long hiatus from entering contests. This was and is still is my favourite contests forum!

Decided to finally register so I can give a HUGE THANKS to Pandoracat for all the posts!!

Also, I won tickets last week from Jazz FM for the Havana Nights concert/ reception. Great time, and they did not skimp on the rum!

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page <- Previous Page   17 18 19 20   21   22 23 24 25  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 37
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Hey I won something   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
3:31 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)