It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Coupon Trains > Higher Value Train

Higher Value Train

Go to FIRST page   1   2 3 4 5  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 40
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
Aurora  
Permanent Patient of the Juju Asylum
Add Aurora to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Aurora
Send a Private Message to Aurora!Visit Aurora's homepage!

Committed in May 2004
I'm in Truro
Nova Scotia
Addiction Index™: 1057
Sep 15, 2006  10:31 AM 1

2012 Route

Passenger #1: Aurora
Passenger #2: TotalSpaz
Passenger #3: Siren (Sent SEP 04)
Passenger #4: stasymipip
Passenger #5: Enjoy
Passenger #6: Keykey
Passenger #7: mel091797

TRAIN INFO:

For this train only coupons that equal $1 or more savings per item or higher value can be included and only when the $1 makes for a good value.

EXAMPLES: Save $1.50 on the purchase of 2 or Save $1.00 on an item that retails for $20.00 are NOT "good value" coupons.

Also accepted: store specific coupons & gift cards, B1G1F, B2G1F (etc), free trial offers, Free product coupons, rebates, and anything that is of high value. No samples, No coupons for less than $1 savings per item purchased to be added.

Duplicates are okay, just don't stuff the envelope full of nothing but oodles of the same coupon.

The train MUST be sent to the next passenger within 48 days of receiving. You will need to post in this forum thread to tell us when you get a train and when you send it back out. Here is an outline of the EXPECTED procedure:

1. Get envelope in the mail
2. Post a received note here
3. Sort, take, replenish, add train route page
4. Mail it out
5. Post a sent note here

ALL WITHIN 48 HOURS

NOTE: please do not highlight/mark the expire date on coupons you add (unless already marked, it is ok). I do this at my stop so I can remove coupons that have made a full circle with no takers.

Due to postage costs and the value of the envelopes, you may be removed at any time from this train without notice if I feel you are holding things up, not posting in the thread, taking ALL the really good coupons and not refilling the envelope properly for others.... and so on.

I want it to be a fun train, but also one that is useful and fair to all passengers (meaning the last in line will still have lots of high value coupons to choose from). Rules for labeling the envelope and the route list are included inside the envelope.

FUN FACT: This train has been running since September, 2006!

Thanks,
Aurora

Edited by Aurora on
Sep 16, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
Babysitter  
Add Babysitter to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Babysitter
Send a Private Message to Babysitter!Visit Babysitter's homepage!

Committed in Apr 2006
I'm in Fredericton
New Brunswick
Addiction Index™: 1482
Sep 20, 2006  1:48 PM 2

Hey all!!

I received the train today. I have read the mandate carefully and will comply with all rules. Great idea Aurora.
I am mailing out tonight.

PS: they didn't go over your stamp so I get ANOTHER free ride!!
This is the 3rd mailing to me this week that I was able to reuse the stamp.. Thank you canada post..
Thanks for the ride Aurora!

http://bd.lilypie.com/kyhWm3/.png
Aurora  
Add Aurora to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Aurora

Committed in May 2004
I'm in Truro
Nova Scotia
Sep 21, 2006  3:17 PM 3

Bonus! Like the multitude of stamps? heheh I put two on, and then the gal at the post office had to stick a bunch of small ones on also to make the postage. This time, instead of letting her keep the envelope, I took it back and used the 'drop box'. Maybe that makes a difference as to it being stamped by Canada Post?

Also, I hope you didn't find it toooo restricting. I do want it to be enjoyable, but I've been on enough 'high value' trains to know it just sucks when you send out all you have and get it back with nothing (or have it go missing after you've stocked it). Its those things that I'd like to try and avoid

Spazzy I haven't heard from either stasymipip or peachy, so please let me know when you receive it, and I'll let you know who to send it to next, ok?

Thanks,
Aurora

Babysitter  
Add Babysitter to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Babysitter

Committed in Apr 2006
I'm in Fredericton
New Brunswick
Sep 21, 2006  4:09 PM 4

Not restricting at all
There was only 1 stamp on it got 1.05..was there supposed to be more?I added another (free) .51 cent stamp to that becuase I added so many and I didn't want it to be returned. I also dropped it in the drop box, so whoever is ext, check the postage"!!
Thanks again Aurora.

TotalSpaz  
Add TotalSpaz to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from TotalSpaz
Send a Private Message to TotalSpaz!

Committed in Nov 2001
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Addiction Index™: 955
Sep 21, 2006  6:01 PM 5

Originally posted by Aurora
Spazzy I haven't heard from either stasymipip or peachy, so please let me know when you receive it, and I'll let you know who to send it to next, ok?

Thanks,
Aurora

Will do.

I'll remember to check the postage too. I love when I can reuse it but I've got to learn to restick it on the envies a little better.

If Wal-Mart is lowering prices every day, how come nothing is free yet?
Aurora  

Committed in May 2004
I'm in Truro
Nova Scotia
Sep 21, 2006  8:25 PM 6

Originally posted by Babysitter
Not restricting at all
There was only 1 stamp on it got 1.05..was there supposed to be more?I added another (free) .51 cent stamp to that becuase I added so many and I didn't want it to be returned. I also dropped it in the drop box, so whoever is ext, check the postage"!!
Thanks again Aurora.

LOL I thought this envie was the one I stuck 2 stamps on and then she put a whole bunch of 1 and 2 cent stamps on to make up the total. Must have been another train. I had like 3 pull in this week to send plus this one heheh - ignore me I am just confused - hehehe

TotalSpaz  
Add TotalSpaz to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from TotalSpaz

Committed in Nov 2001
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Sep 26, 2006  1:37 PM 7 Toys You'll Love Under $15 at Chapters!

Woohoo! I've received the train and will be awaiting instructions as to who gets it next.

Thanks for the ride

Babysitter  

Committed in Apr 2006
I'm in Fredericton
New Brunswick
Sep 26, 2006  3:25 PM 8

Originally posted by TotalSpaz
Woohoo! I've received the train and will be awaiting instructions as to who gets it next.

Thanks for the ride

Spaz, the itinerary is in the envy. I think it's blue.

TotalSpaz  

Committed in Nov 2001
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Sep 26, 2006  4:24 PM 9

Originally posted by Babysitter
Spaz, the itinerary is in the envy. I think it's blue.

I saw that and added a few things to my wish list. Thanks

In an earlier post, Aurora had asked me to let her know when I received the train since she hadn't yet heard back from some of the passengers.

Aurora  

Committed in May 2004
I'm in Truro
Nova Scotia
Sep 26, 2006  9:15 PM 10

Yes, please send it to Denise. I'll post to try and get a couple new faces and I'll hang onto it until then, unless I see a big changeover in coupons.

TotalSpaz  

Committed in Nov 2001
I'm in Montreal
Quebec
Sep 27, 2006  8:18 AM 11

Originally posted by Aurora
Yes, please send it to Denise. I'll post to try and get a couple new faces and I'll hang onto it until then, unless I see a big changeover in coupons.

It's on its way to Denise

Denise  
I live for Juju!
Add Denise to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Denise
Send a Private Message to Denise!

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
NB
Addiction Index™: 2051
Oct 02, 2006  11:25 AM 12

I received the train, going through it right now....

peachy  
Succumbing to Mind Control...
Add peachy to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from peachy
Send a Private Message to peachy!

Committed in Feb 2006
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 68
Oct 02, 2006  10:13 PM 13

Did I miss this one, or have I been so busy with work that I forgot to post...argh...where's my brain? Oh yeah, I left it at work...hahaha!

Aurora  

Committed in May 2004
I'm in Truro
Nova Scotia
Oct 03, 2006  4:41 AM 14

Thats ok, It was a short run but now that I know you are out there and ready to play (LOL), when the train returns back I have you and one more member to put on the list. It may take a couple runs before I have final passenger list, but hopefully you all will hang in there until then. If you know a coupon addict who would be a good match for this train, please send them here. I would still like 2 more passengers for a total of 8 to help boost variety

Denise  
I live for Juju!
Add Denise to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Denise
Send a Private Message to Denise!

Committed in Sep 2005
I'm in
NB
Addiction Index™: 2051
Oct 03, 2006  5:57 AM 15

I sent the train out last night back home to Aurora. Thanks

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
   Go to FIRST page   1   2 3 4 5  Next Page -> Go to LAST page   
total pages: 40
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > FREE: Canadian Contests 'n Freebies > Coupon Trains > Higher Value Train   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
2:45 AM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)