It's Juju, the Canadian Fish!

Take me home, Juju!Deals, Steals, 'n Coupons      Canadian Online Shopping!     Free Stuff for Canada!     Jump into the Message Bowl!

Help & About

All Canadian,
All the time!
           Juju's Message Bowl!  
    MyBowl: Change your settings, view your subscribed threads & manage your Private Messages! Search the Bowl Help me! I'm confused!            

HOME > The Bowl > Canadian Deals 'n eShopping > Gozing survey question

Gozing survey question

UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Add your Reply to this Discussion!
Nicki828  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Nicki828 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Nicki828
Send a Private Message to Nicki828!

Committed in Oct 2001
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 132
Jun 22, 2002  10:06 PM 1

I keep getting emails to enter surveys. I check my email regularily and try and get into the surveys as soon as I get the email, but I never seem to make it into the surveys. I've done one so far and have probably recieved a dozen emails. The last one was perfect for me - mother with baby, and nadda! Now I'm using my yahoo account, which it seems gets delayed email, should I switch my preferences to my rogers account - or just give up!

Edit/Del  Inappropriate post? Quote this message and Reply to it!
slideaway  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add slideaway to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from slideaway
Send a Private Message to slideaway!

Committed in Aug 2001
I'm in coherent
Toronto, ON
Addiction Index™: 469
Jun 22, 2002  10:21 PM 2

What I've found is that they say that the survey is full even though it may not be - it's just that the criteria you provided doesn't exactly match what they want. Once - after being told the survey was full - I was curious to see what would happen if I indicated that I lived in the States (instead of Canada, of course), keeping all of the rest of the information the same. I was in!

Nicki828  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add Nicki828 to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Nicki828

Committed in Oct 2001
I'm in

Jun 22, 2002  10:22 PM 3

hmmmmm, did you get paid for that survey? I didn't want to give misinformation since they have some of my information on record - though I can't remember what! See what having a baby does to you =)

Ivy  
Slavegirl
Add Ivy to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Ivy
Send a Private Message to Ivy!

Committed in Jun 2001
I'm in
Vancouver BC
Addiction Index™: 4540
Jun 22, 2002  10:49 PM 4

May be a dumb question, but I'm confused! Lol!
Why don't you change the address on your GoZing account to your Roger's one then??

Nicki828  
Thoroughly Brainwashed

Committed in Oct 2001
I'm in

Jun 23, 2002  6:43 PM 5

Originally posted by Ivy
May be a dumb question, but I'm confused! Lol!
Why don't you change the address on your GoZing account to your Roger's one then??

I'm wondering if the problem may be a delay in mail or not. Is anyone getting into these surveys? If they are, I'll switch it over to my rogers account. I don't usually check it regularily though - as I primarily use my yahoo account.

wren-dee  
Growin' Gills!
Add wren-dee to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from wren-dee
Send a Private Message to wren-dee!

Committed in Jan 2002
I'm in
AB
Addiction Index™: 643
Jun 23, 2002  8:47 PM 6

Originally posted by Nicki828

I'm wondering if the problem may be a delay in mail or not. Is anyone getting into these surveys? If they are, I'll switch it over to my rogers account. I don't usually check it regularily though - as I primarily use my yahoo account.

I've done quite a few go-zing surveys but I rely more on the messages on this and other boards to tell me when there's a new survey available. Usually by the time I get the e-mail from Go-zing the survey's full.

Nicki828  
Thoroughly Brainwashed

Committed in Oct 2001
I'm in

Jun 23, 2002  8:52 PM 7

Originally posted by wren-dee

I've done quite a few go-zing surveys but I rely more on the messages on this and other boards to tell me when there's a new survey available. Usually by the time I get the e-mail from Go-zing the survey's full.

Thanks! Thats what I thought. I really like that the send the money to paypal, as I use the money for my shopping addiction =)

actyper  
Unregistered

Committed in -
I'm in

Addiction Index™: -
Jun 24, 2002  9:30 PM 8

I always say I'm American. Seems to work better that way.

The Kid  
Thoroughly Brainwashed
Add The Kid to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from The Kid
Send a Private Message to The Kid!

Committed in Jul 2001
I'm in

Addiction Index™: 141
Jun 25, 2002  12:59 AM 9

Has anybody noticed the payout report screen when logging onto gozing What I mean to say is that for me, it use to state how many surveys I did, what survey # I completed, the date the survey was completed, the amount of money the survey was paying and the status of the payment (e.g. paid or pending). For me, the screen now comes up empty even though I know that I completed a few surveys within the last few months. I am wondering if I am going to get credit for those surveys that I completed since the report now show absolutely nothing.

Ivy  
Slavegirl
Add Ivy to your Ignore List -- this will hide all posts and ignore all PMs from Ivy
Send a Private Message to Ivy!

Committed in Jun 2001
I'm in
Vancouver BC
Addiction Index™: 4540
Jun 25, 2002  1:57 AM 10

Originally posted by actyper
I always say I'm American. Seems to work better that way.

Me too!
I used to get way more surveys with my US address on my account.....but the last 2 movie trailer surveys booted me as an American, guess they wanted to hear what us Canadians had to say.

Add your Reply to this Discussion!
track this discussion
  UP to previous discussion
  DOWN to next discussion
Juju's Rules of the Bowl*
• Be friendly - not greedy!
• No question is too stupid! (really!)
Deal with the Gnarlies

*read the the Full rules

HOME > The Bowl > Canadian Deals 'n eShopping > Gozing survey question   

Juju's Bowl | MyBowl | Search Messages | List Cult Members | My Settings | Help       Join Us!
6:09 PM   

Quit pokin' me!

[Home] [Shop-O-Matic] [Juju's Bowl]
Please forward all comments, suggestions, & edible flake donations to JUJU the Bowlmaster
© 1999-2020 GoldfishLegs - All Wrongs Reversed & Trades Marked (because Fish have lawyers too!)